Alt-Right Blood No! Canadian Blood Services takes formal stand against hate

Ho-ly fuck. I guess i need to deactivate my social media when I am donating my O negative blood in case one of these morons googles me and turns me away. I can't risk not being able to give my blood, you fuckers literally need it.

>Individuals or groups who identify as belonging to a hate group – with apparel, signage or verbally – will be turned away

blood.ca/en/media/canadian-blood-services-takes-formal-stand-against-hate

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/critical-blood-shortage-1.4164669
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/critical-blood-shortage-1.4164669
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>i'm not even alt-right but I'm to the right of hillary which makes me 'hitler' here

Havent read it but theyre turning down something thats in constant need due to ideology?
Wheres the line? Are others to be screened for thoughtcrime?

>I will make people die to virtue signal

Canada is nuts

>>I will make people die to virtue signal

pretty much that's what I'm getting from this.

it's like denyng drowning people a lifeboat because it was built by a guy with a maga hat.

I didn't believe it at first. The doublespeak is incredible:

"No donations from ebil nazis allowed!" "We intend to make sure there's enough blood available for patients!" "We've got a massive scheduled donor shortage!"

I am not even able to laugh.

that's why i am going to deactivate my social media before i go this week. I have 0 negative blood if they google me and find out i have a trump and jesus meme on my twitter they'll turn me away.

I'm definitely never donating blood again

>tfw AB type, highest demand for plasma
>no drugs or STDs

>"no one wants nazi blood"
>patient dies

that''ll teach 'em to be openly neutral on trump, fuccin nazi.

This. I don't even drink except for special occasions. Otherwise I only drink water. I mostly avoid added sugars and processed food. I haven't had any kind of illness for years, not even the flu.

>I'll gladly hold on to my hateful blood.

I can't believe this fucking place.

Wait, I thought they wanted our precious bodily fluids? I'm confused.

It's a trap, bro. If you stop donating blood now they know you belong to a hate group. Regular donors who suddenly stop giving blood will be registered.

I rarely donate cause I don't know where to and no vechical to get there but WAS alway more them happy and willing to donate considering they are always asking for blood.
But now they might turn me away. I guess it's not In me to give.

This, all O- should not give blood to troll those fuckers.

You guys are forgetting the most important thing, that from now on when you are in the hospital and nees blood it will probably be the blood of some commie fuck or a shitskin lmao

I'm not stopping. I do it because I have love for humanity and so forth.

This is great, I'll tell them they can have as much blood as they want as long as it doesn't go to niggers. Seriously this is just gay liberal PR and virtue signaling from the government

>give blood
>blood bagged and labelled
>go to leave
>turn around
>nazi salute
>"SIEG HEIL!"
>turn around
>leave

what will canadian blood services do? would the blood still be kosher because you might not have developed racist views until after the donation was complete?

oy..

Ya I won't be donating. This is obviously a jab against white people. Find blood elsewhere.

Bro if they're gonna be this cucked, don't waste your time and blood donating blood to help these faggots

will they turn away trump supporters?

>Dumps blood out

>FOX news! This just in hurrican Harvey victims take a stand against hate. Refusing rides from all boats that fly the confederate flag or manned by biggots.

nah, you should hope they "catch" you. imagine the headline. "blood bank turns away donor for political ideology". of course knowing the media they'd spin it like jackasses, but i think most people would be able to read between the lines.

you don't know how it is here man. nothing is the way it should be. Yeah someone might read between the lines but then someone wouldn't get the blood they need. and in the end it really wouldn't matter to anyone but the person who didn't get the blood the needed. nothing woud change except everything would get worse.

>Alt-Right Blood No!
fucking retard lurk moar

I live in Canada, should I try to donate blood wearing a Maga hat to see if they turn me away?

The Blood service is currently in the middle of a shortage too
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/critical-blood-shortage-1.4164669

Let's archive
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/critical-blood-shortage-1.4164669