Who would win, the Imperium of Man from Warhammer 40k or the Galactic Empire from Star Wars?

Who would win, the Imperium of Man from Warhammer 40k or the Galactic Empire from Star Wars?

>politics

take this shit to /tg/ also they will say 40k so don't even bother posting there.

>Who would win
(((Hollywood)))

Discussing capabilities, strategies and societies is politics.

there is something horribly wrong with that tau's feets

One got buttfucked by a couple of rebels (shit writing in my opinion)
The other was betrayed by around half of its elite troops and its still went on
Has almost everything in the universe working against it and still goes on
Also has a good amount of weapons capable of destrying entire worlds against empires shotty deathstars

gonna vote 40k

Is this a joke? 40k would dominate easily, even if u take weaker 40k races like the Tau

Imperium of Man, and it wouldn't even be a competition.

Galactic Empire laster for about 25 years.

And they're not even the most powerful thing in that universe. Chaos is. The forces of Chaos just gouged a line clean through the middle of the galaxy. Planet killers, pff, we've got galaxy killers now.

The warp > the force

/thread

40K would fucking obliterate the Empire so hard it isn't even a contest. This is dumb. I hate you for even comparing Space Marines to the pussy was Empire

This. Tap have hoofs

>Implying Chaos can beat the Tyranids and Necrons
Grey Knights BTFO Daemon Princes regularly. And the only primarch to never die is Lion El'Johnson a loyal non Chaos primarch.

20 good men would wreck them both

>shotty deathstars
This. If one random faggot and hos dead grandfathers ghost can blow it up with some dogshit second rate star fighter than there is something horribly wrong with the design of the deathstar and leadership of the empire.

>INB4 melted steel beams in deathstar suggest inside job

Can I get a braappp from someone on the thread?

I think that Space Marines alone would win against the galactic empire because they're so used to fighting multiple fronts, against multiple races at the same time.

Space Marines are enhanced soldiers too so like the legend goes, they're designed to take damage that would kill an Imperial Guardsman 3 times over.

I hope you get nurgle's rot for posting this shit

1 Chapter of spess muhreens could wipe out the entire Galactic Empire in probably a week not counting travel time
>you are now imagining Alpha legion infiltrating the Galactic Empire as stormtroopers, except they just outperform the fuck out of everyone else and become generals overnight

A single Space Marine could easily kill everyone onboard the deathstar including Vader provided he was a special snowflake

I never played a Warhammer 40k game before,and I really love star wars but I think 40k soldiers would just walk over Galactic Empire

>anime
>politics

>sneks
>politics

Here are your redirects for our jannies.

Incorrect, Roboute Guilliman is still around. They brought him back for 8th edition.

And some of the Chaos primarchs didn't die either, just... changed a little.

Robert Baratheon

The Chaos ones have all been "killed" at some point now. Even Angron got banished. Its just that getting killed is very temporary for them.

why would you even feel the need to ask this?

I'm an old Star Wars fanboy, but this question is jus dumb. The tech levels in SW just can't match the force of the Imperium. Same with the SW vs ST (((debate))), because the jew has to find ways to get people divided and fighting even in fiction. ST's made-up numbers are more biggererererrer than in SW. It wouldn't even be a fight.

This is why you can't cross fandoms. Entire universes are incompatible.

To my knowledge nothing man made in the WH universe can kill entire planetary systems. Of the Xenos, only eldar has demonstrated their ability to destroy planets, it it was their own, on accident.

So sadly, Galactic Empire

Imperium Of Man, 40k.