Prove Jews are behind non-white immigration

You like to talk about "white genocide", but for it to qualify under the UN Convention on Genocide (section 2) there must be a deliberate plan to shrink the white population. If white people simply stopped fucking (like pandas in captivity) then its their own fault. So what proof is there that Jews are behind non-white immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=TaRWgfS8_b0
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
twitter.com/nicolassarkozy/status/517743553515360256
archive.is/ppqx8
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
amazon.ca/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229
youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg&bpctr=1504112557
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1980s
EVERYONE STOP HAVING CHILDREN BECAUSE MUH POPULATION
>2000s
WE HAVE NO CHILDREN. WE'RE GOING TO IMPORT PEOPLE TO COVER THE SPREAD

>White Liberal Colleges
ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

>implying this won't cause a large number of college age whites to avoid reproduction because they think letting the White Race die is a noble cause because muh colonialism.

google a video on barbara lerner spectre you faggot

She doesn't make imigration laws you dumb fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
faggot

faggot

>jews said mean things
That's not proof Jews are behind non-white immigration either.

Someone has to pay for the ride, poor people doesn't pays for it themselves, they just pay a toll that never covers the entire operative costs.

That's why the pirates always get caught or sink.

That's more like it.

having fun yet?

read Arthur Kemp, he already said that white people can have a land exclusively for them, like jews in Israel, like tibetans etc. We just need to get international garanty.

But did Jews write it? Did the plan talk about "reducing the white population"?

>US pays Israel foreign aid
nothing to do with white genocide, stay focused. This might turn out to be a useful thread if you try to provide meaningful proofs for people to spread. Don't just spray a bunch of unrelated shit.

This actually reads like:
> Retired assholes are shriveling up into old farts, but not dying in these places. So, if we want to keep the wheels turning, we need new people.

I don't see "fuck white people" there, it just looks like they are looking for exploitables, really just anybody desperate enough, to fill the roles opening up, and being left open, due to their unappealing nature.

Does the Mafia call the cops and tell them about their crime before committing it?

How much more obvious does it have to be. The indigenous population of Europe is White!

see and watch we can give you faggots the pieces we can't put them together for you

No homeland or explicit civil rights for Whitey.

All Indigenous European countries to be flooded by brownies as well as European colonial acquisitions. If Whitey had at least one homeland to call his own like every other group does this wouldn't be much of an issue. As long as Israel exists and is genociding Palestine and won't accept an open borders society then we deserve our own homeland too. It's only fair.

There is a lot of evidence that Jewish Zionist bankers duped Europeans into fighting two world wars so they could acquire Palestine. I'll be damned if all those Europeans died in vain for a kike homeland where they continue to Ponzi scheme the world masses and then blame whitey eternally for it especially after doing so much dirty work for them.

No White homeland, No backstabbing Jew Israel. Sorry, can't/won't happen.

>Does the Mafia call the cops and tell them about their crime before committing it?
cop-out, keep digging you'll find the proof. It exits.

What are you suggesting? Just say it. I already know the schtick about the Jews. Is there something more to it than Jews wanting whitey gone so they can control the globe without opposition?

>UN definition
>Mattering
-50/10 bait

just look who was behind the 1965 immigration reform bill

ya mook

notice how OP skipped over this one

OP should kill himself

Jew faggot OP still here?

yea but her jewish ngo pushes for immigration of third worlders, thats what they do, they lobby the people that make the laws you stupid fucking slant eye gook

There is no Jewish conspiracy...The few Jews that talk about white genocide are just flaccid old men and religious zealots, and are no different than the Deus Vult LARP-fags on Sup Forums.

You want to know who IS causing white genocide? I'll tell you the REAL REDPILL YOU CAN'T HANDLE: It's white male business owners. That is who.

EVERY country being flooded by non-whites, has white men furiously hand-wringing and using all of their power and influence to bring these people in, because they want a source of cheap labor and a larger customer base. Oh you mad? I'll prove it: South Africa originally had ZERO blacks in it. The blacks were brought in by white men to work in the mines and on the farms. They cost 1/12th the price of white men.

So you can sit here and argue about "muh nepotism!" / "muh economy/muh free trade!" all you want. White men inflicted this mess on themselves. There is no white genocide. There IS 2000+ years of white men being greedy, shortsighted, and stupid, and making the same fucking mistakes over and over again.

Hey Jew faggot OP dont leave now we're just getting started

>UN

(((UN)))

gtfo

course not

look at this goy LMAO

Hart-(((Celler)))

amirite

all the jew faggots run and hide?

>Barbara Spectre admitting that Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism in Europe:
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
>Gregor Gysi: “Every year more native Germans die than there are born, this is very fortunate”
youtube.com/watch?v=TaRWgfS8_b0
>Sarkozy: “The goal is interbreeding”
youtube.com/watch?v=bDaKFE_J_ug
>Sarkozy: “Interbreeding enriches society, consanguinity kills them”
twitter.com/nicolassarkozy/status/517743553515360256
archive.is/ppqx8

I'd love for one of the faggots ITT to defend this one

Nevermind the obvious NGO sponsorship, political influence, etc. let's take a look at who's pushing the multicult on our kids all day.

are yellin and yellen clones?

nah just Yellen who woke up on the wrong side of the bed

jews views goyim as animals, what more is there to prove.

why stop there?

plenty

Here you go

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

if the desert is inhospitable why do i live in it you retard people live here ffs
>muh its a desert

I said you belong in the desert with your pedo worshiping genetic brothers. You've forfeited your collective right to live amongst us. America was your last shot and it took you less than two generations to completely turn on them, they treated you ratfaced kikes better than their own children.

Few of you seem to bother to read what I asked for in the OP. I don't care what "bad things" jews said, I asked for proof jews are behind non-white immigration. Its a good exercise to have us find proof on stuff like this, to redpill newfags and lurkers. What the fuck do you have to be upset about, stop bitching fucking post redpills.

this is more like it, but be more specific

>checked
#openbordersforisrael
#hooknosehospitality

you fuckin faggot, we already did post that stuff.

Here you go

Inbred protestors, quotes from prominent kikes, headlines of Jewish newspapers, and pictures laying out their nepotism and corruption within media. What more do you need.

Franz Boas. The kike who invented "cultural relativism" and did fake science to "disprove" race being a real thing.

All of these are recent. You want me to go back to hart-cellar and all that shit? I'll just link to you to culture of critique. It lays out their influence over the slave trade/immigration/refugee system up until a decade ago.

amazon.ca/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229

Get them all.

thank you niggerfaggot for your many valuable contributions to this bread

Replace "mix out to genocide Germans" with all whites

Netherlands

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg&bpctr=1504112557

Hitler: Jews Are Brainwashing Americans

It was one of the first videos limited by YouTube and the ADL for a reason. Hitler warned us.

Ireland

>we already did post that stuff.
No, only this guy did:
And this is sorta related, but its not "jews making immigration laws / making immigration happen" -- I want DIRECT examples of Jews being DIRECTLY responsible for immigration, because unless you prove that, you didn't prove it was genocide by the legal standard. The fact that I have to explain all that to you makes you a retard.

>Inbred protestors
dont make immigration laws
>quotes from prominent kikes
sticks and stones, niggers say lots of anti-white shit but they don't make changes to immigration, use your brain
>headlines of Jewish newspapers
not related to immigration laws
>and pictures laying out their nepotism and corruption within media
that's all lovely and interesting, but it wasn't the task you were given, you're just sperging dumping everything jew related. GET MORE FOCUSED AND REDPILL US ON THE TOPIC IN THE OP YOU MONG.

>Steinlight: 'The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Democracy'
cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
archive.is/2najE

They aren't, but if they were organizing something like that it would be proof they are the master race.

EU

>if Jews destroy the greatest civilization in history that makes them the master race
It literally makes them the lowest race in history

Sweden

Is Sutherland a jew, or just a shabbos goy?

remember that lovely statue France gifted to us when we won our independence? please tell me how that stain from miss lazarus made its way onto it

If they control the whole world and have the ability destroy the whites, that means they are the strongest race on earth and all others are inferior.