If your political compass doesn't look like this, you need to leave

Political compass thread, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
hooktube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hehe benis.

"authoritarian"

this is how you can spot an insecure faggot.

Stalin did not kill nearly enough.

gtfo statist scum

Well damn, looks like I just got SHAFTED for not having the right political opinions.

>fascist
>pretending to be far-right
you're just a normal western millennial that used to be an american democrat liberal. like the rest of us. until we graduated from wikipedia and actually started reading economics.

Hell yeah comrade!

>2D plane
max par

literally what would even exist in that zone.

complete control of all human bodily functions, every single thought and the fucking sun can be bought with bitcoins?

You are like baby.

i think you are confused by the illusion that anything outside the purple zone can involve capitalism

Bump

>makes chart look like penis
By the looks of that chart it looks like you've got something else on your mind besides politics.

> being that much into authority and order
> doesn't align grid spaces

>Authoritarians

When will you learn?

People who hold serious convictions or beliefs are fucking retards

All ideologies are false.

The only true solution.

> political superposition

I see nothing wrong with this.

who is guy in top right?

The future is now.

William Luther Pierce

this.
jesus christ, OP is a faggot

Is that you, Grichka?

Fug.
I bet it's because I hate international corporations so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
hooktube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o

friendly reminder that authoritarian, either left or right, is only favorable if you are at the very top. anyone who lands in authoritarian did so simply because they have the fantasy of being a leader in an authoritarian society.

No.

That must include the ideology of traditionalism.

"Traditionalism" isn't an ideology. Ideologies are rational, tradition is empirical.

DUDE WEED

The idea is that traditionalism is the absence of ideology. You behave according to folkways and ancestral directive rather than according to a theoretical, and usually utopian, ideal.

What does my chart say about me?

Nice personal opinion there kiddo
Center of the cube is where all the real rational humans are at

Glad im an Gym-Bro Nazi Asshole. Meaning even if we get Sharia here im still compatible with beheading and castrating Leftists and Fags. Alluha Akbar and Sieg Heil !

> traditional-ISM isn't an ideology
> muh belief system
kek

Center of the cube is for idiots

> You behave according to...
Ideology.

If a government is pro-White AND anti-Jew, everything else will fall into place.

Why?

fpbp

> i wan 2 beliebe

Indecisive

The operational definition of "ideology" in the realm of politics implies a rationalized framework for understanding human relationships and social institutions, particularly those associated with governance. In this context "traditionalism" is not an ideology, as it denies the need for rationalization of socio-political systems.

suk it faget

FPBP

>you must pick which poison you want injected into you
>indecisive? Lul idiot

first bost best bost :DD

> I have changed the definition of the word.
> Now the word fits my argument.
> suk it faget

authoritarian? insecure? Parenting is insecurity?
This is how you can spot a fool or a scientist.
"The thing with scientist is that they hang out with others scientist most of the time and they end up thinking everyone is like them, but most humans are very weird, especially the one that don't function well."

Somewhere in the middle

Context and common usage trumps dictionary semantics.

>not being on the negative Z axis
>disgusting plebs

I agree because I am anti-Semantic.

>being this much ''YOURE NOT MY REAL DAD!!!!''

Who do you respect more, Pinochet or Hitler?
Based on your compass, there's a very clear answer to this.

no this is

>green
>leftist only society

Leftists without anything to attack will attack themselves, green is pure fantasy land that ignores basic human nature and simple economic concepts like scarcity.

I have so many stories of how muslims and gypsies were treated in my school

eh, you're kind off right. Every political opinion is ultimately arbitrary ideology and that ideology is based off of your core subconscious philosophical/metaphysical worldview. The trick is to choose the ideology that's most coherent with your own ego.

LARPing weeb

so uh i uhm like freedom, but uhm, taking 70% of your income, uhm is like no problem brah, like just earn more money?

Master race reporting in. OP needs to get the fuck out of my business.

guess I have to check myself

Fucking commie

>This
Yum, I want Daddy Trump to spank me for having dirty thoughts, too.

Ebin :DD

>You behave according to folkways and ancestral directive rather than according to a theoretical, and usually utopian, ideal.

Still an ideology mate.

What a buncha fags. I bet you cunts were drinking from sippy cups at age 4.

Welcome newfriend.

This thing needs a third dimension to measure social conservatism/traditionalism versus liberalism/progressivism

tradition has no ideology
traditionalism is simply following tradition
closest to ideology as it gets is being a reactionary like me

found Tito

This

This

all my ancestors fought for ndh, were exiled and sent to bleiburg so please don't talk to me about tito

titoists are bottom left tand always were in practice

fpbp

LMAO

WOW

WREKT

It is now, but it predated the idea of ideology. The thing is once ideology was unleashed everything had to be interpreted in that lens. The introduction of ideology is a Rubicon we can't uncross, but we existed as people prior to it being conceptualized.

The market is something like this too. Up until the late 1700s most people lived in small communities and did most of their commerce as barter with people they had known their whole lives. The Market Revolution undid that and retroactively measured the world in that lens, but prior to then people worked until they had enough money for slaves/servant enough to not work. Working was considered a chore and working to become wildly rich was incomprehensible.

When some new ideas come out they are such a big paradigm shift that we can now long comprehend the world without them.

The boogeyman of each spectrum

*no longer

i like you op

>have a bump

.t info

.t info 2

>more info 3

>based info

you need some red pills. corporations have no power over you. they can't take your life, liberty or property. everything good in the world was brought to you by corporations. hating corporations is the surest sign of libtard faggotry.

>Gime me RNB or give me death!

Insane how accurate this one turns out.