What is your opinion on the spiderman elsa aka Toy review channels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7gHCj8TZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A convenient excuse when victims of child trafficking come out about adults doing sexual things with them.

When kids start pointing out the people that abused them, their lawyers will use these videos as a reason kids have "imagined" these things happening to them.

Chances are these serial abusers are also using these same masks/costumes to help be consistent with the story

eploitation at best and child abuse at worst, from what i've seen

the smiling faces as they pretend to inject a child with some technicolor substance (or have the child inject them)... otherworldly.

Judao-Freemason CIA project to sexualize children

Viral videos that get their views primarily from threads like these.

Downright horrifying. I'd say it's astounding that jewtube won't take them down, but really it just points to how much those kikes support the message of promoting pedophilia.

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Videos with probably ~1,000 real views from /nupol/ and the rest are bots

Sure thing shlomo, billions of views and these comments sure come from Sup Forumsacks

Didn't some user figure out who that girls is?

Kids shouldn't have access to youtube.

Spiderman x Elsa fart bathtub videos are NOT toy review channels. The two things aren't even remotely related.

you have no idea how pushy youtube's reccomendation system is when it comes to videos they earn a lot of money off of

Subliminal mental imagery. Kids just see them as a laugh, but it's obvious paedos and either behind all of them, fapping to them or using them to indoctrinate kids. They could be babysitting and ask the kid if they like those videos, if they say yes, then they're already half way to being abused irl.

its what they masquerade as

>Kids shouldn't have unsupervised access to the internet.
FTFY

manifests itself in many other ways on tube also.
tube is a real NO when having the interests of children at the heart. i've been examining them on this matter for years. if you do it for the children, you are eli and can call down lightning.

maybe via thumbnails and tags, but don't drag down legitimate consumer review content and meaningful pretend play creators to the depravity of a minority exploiting the systems in the place to invade audiences..The Spiderman x Elsa shit needs to be purged, but ideally with minimal damage to the good toy video producers out there.

My pic title says it all, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7gHCj8TZk

some kind of mkultra programming but I do not know much about it. YouTube is complicit since they obviously know it exists at this point

There's some blatant All Seeing Eyes and other symbolism in these videos. Fucking crazy stuff

I never thought I'd live in the timeline where my shitty pg-13 video game videos would be considered unacceptable while stabbing babies with needles, blatant copyright violation, shitting on babies, grabbing breasts, and jumping man ass would be perfectly okay.

Is there any way to make this public?
How come this isn't public yet?

It's from Ethan Bradberry and he was famous for the shitty youtube prank clickbait vids.

msm wont report it. youtube wont report it. disney wont report it basically full control of all msm in america.

Looks like some third worlders have found a way to abuse the youtube algorithms. Which is why these videos have so many views with random comments on all of them. There's also the tinfoil hat theory that the videos are teaching children learned helplessness (babies crying in the videos, chopping off fingers, etc..). Think of all the babies/young children watching this shit on their iPads for hours everyday.

Have non msm media reported on this?

I'm convinced that it's an intricate false flag set up either by Disney and various other corporations, or something they're intentionally turning a blind eye to.

Back in the early 90s when they didn't even have a website, Disney sued a Day Care in bumblefuck Florida for having a mural of their characters inside, they take down reviews of their cartoons which don't even use clips, they've taken down unrelated videos where people wear a shirt with Mickey on it. All within hours of posting. They spend millions trying to make people who sue them for legit reasons (groping, being accused of shoplifting despite having receipts) look frivolous. All in the interest of "making sure our copyright/image is protected and no one illegally profits from our characters".

And yet they do nothing against this shit? This shit which actually does use their characters in a disrespectful way AND is making big bucks off of them. You can't say that these channels aren't making enough to matter, as they have more views than all but the most popular YouTube videos of all time (and rival even some of those) and are monetized. You can't say that they're respecting the maker's Fair Use since they've taken down thousands of fan videos/reviews which fall within Fair Use.

Now here's the thing: The reason copyright law keeps being amended to longer time periods is precisely because of Disney wishing to retain control of Mickey Mouse. Look it up. Some of their other characters are also getting ready to enter the public domain. I don't think it's it unreasonable to assume that the reason they're allowing/funding this is so that in a few years, they can use these videos as an example of what happens if they aren't allowed to keep tighter control of their properties. It's not unlikely that other businesses (Like Marvel, who are owned by Disney) are thinking the same thing.

No, these videos were coming out long before he got involved. As bad as his videos are, they're far from the worst of these. In fact, if the people involved in this are all interconnected, he may very well be being used as an eventual scapegoat: "No, no officer. All of those awful videos were made by that horrible racist Bradberry guy ripping off our wholesome family videos."

I've yet to see a discussion on here about this that was allowed to reach more than 100 posts before being deleted or closed due to lack of interest.

Good point. bump

To play devil's advocate to this point. Are a lot of these content creators in other countries? That makes it harder to do anything legally.