Woman who rates every man she meets on a SPREADSHEET reveals that she's been on 77 dates

archive.is/ZTco4

>Serial dater Anna Heaton, 29, says she's so desperate to find Mr Right before she turns 30 that she's been on 77 dates in just two years - but her dream man still eludes her.

>Indeed, so keen is Anna to get off the proverbial shelf that she rates every potential suitor on a spreadsheet - and even appeared on ITV show Take Me Out to hook her forever man, but romance failed to blossom.

>The singleton, who works for a digital agency, has now been on her own for two years and rates every man she dates out of 20, based on 'looks', 'personality' and 'spark' on her spreadsheet.

>Anna admits that she's 'picky' and says she's desperate to find a man to sweep her off her feet before she hits triple dating figures - and turns 30 next May.

>She says her Mr Right would be: 'tall with a rugby player physique' adding: 'I like a posh boy with a pink shirt, nicely dressed and someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously.'

>'I'd never settle but I did think that by 30 I would be on the verge of being engaged, all my friends are married and have boyfriends and I'm the one that is left.'

How do we fix dating? Even average looking women have extremely high standards for men. It seems like no one wants to settle anymore.

Stop paying for women. No more free meal and a side of equality.

Notice how its always white women

Spoiler Alert: She will be single at 40 as well.

How is she picky if she let 77 men fuck her ? wtf is going on in these whores minds?

>rates every man she dates out of 20, based on 'looks', 'personality' and 'spark' on her spreadsheet
Disgusting. Who would do such a thing?

>waaaaaaaaaah I want to settle down with Chad but he doesn't want my blown out nearing 30 roastie pussy and horrible personality

I don't think I've been on 77 dates in my whole life

Why is it always bong tabloids that make articles about the non-issues facing their disgusting women?

>tfw wear pink shirts and bitches be jockin
what's with that shit? Could some roastie chime in

>It seems like no one wants to settle anymore.

It's not settling, western women are pants on head retarded when it comes to having realistic standards.

Wonder what she looks like without that pound of makeup on? She's a 5/10 who wants a 10/10 chad, she should learn to be more realistic.

It's confidence signaling.

women are trash

maybe its not the men but she who's the problem?

If she wants a family she should hurry up. Feels good to be a man. You can be mid 30s and still be young and have quality sperm!

She knows she'll never marry, you can tell. She's just gathering support for her delusions.

She wants to date a woman but wont admit she's lesbian.

She's better than 5/10 for a 29 year old but this article alone is enough to tell me that she has all sorts of red flags.

Pump and dump by Chad or settling with a computer dork is all she'll get.

I take it back, she's actually pretty good-looking. Her standards are ridiculous; she could marry a 7/10 guy and settle into a middle class family with no effort.

Women these days are something else.

Women just don't know what they want.

Should just date teenage men with a mommy fetish.
It's what I do.

That is her at her top form. She has pro makeup and hair done, with professional lighting and possibly photoshop. She is a everyday 5/10 that is elevated to a 7/10 with those things. Her body looks alright but who really knows.

You know. Because of the implication

Yawn.

she'll commit suicide

>'tall with a rugby player physique' adding: 'I like a posh boy with a pink shirt

The only man she'll be able to get is an average looking office worker with a slight gut.

The guy she wants is going to be with a 24 year old volleyball player.

I hope so

77 dates in a span of 2 years lol. At this rate someone should make a tv reality show called slut wars. It'll be like all those other women tv drama shows but It'll be cool hearing everytime you tune in "this time on slut wars" "last time on slut wars".

tell me about it, pham.
I'm getting ghosted by my crush as we speak and I don't even know why and she doesn't talk. I already gave up on that stupid piece of shit.

Lol

On the topic of settling. Currently seeing a petite redhead grill. She's cute enough, can cook, and is remarkable in bed, like really good. The trade-off is she's an absolute fucking moron. Like really bad, almost to the point where it might be a liability in the future.

They know what they want they just can't find it all in one man. 20 categories fuck off. Even in the most fantastic example of RPG character creation you don't get that kind of stat distribution.

kek
she grew up watching too many disney movies

you don't get what you want, you get what you are

>Anna heaton is so much of a roastie she has to write down the names of the guys who fucked her on a list because she would never remember them all

Is she a tschtschnschlampe? Then you shouldn't even have bothered in the first place

She's talking to other men. She thinks she can do better than you. If she is unable to attract a better person, then she will return to you. When she returns, tell her to fuck off.

This is why Chads get to fuck thousands of women, these delusional bitches will fuck for just the chance that maybe the Chad will like them.

Im done with white women.
Dated countless ones and there all the fucking same.
They have that stupid fucking disney princess complex.
They arent looking for love or anything like that just want a provider and for the provider to look good while the woman puts in minimal effort and thats fucking bullshit.
Its not about love at all.
>You guys are gonna hate me after you read this next part so ahh um
>Ive recently started dating and finding light skinned athletic black girls sexy.
They cant have any gorrila features or act like a sheeboon.
For a mental picture i guess a darker looking White girl in terms of facial features???
I just want to be clear im not dating full on niggers.
Anyways......
Way less stuck up then the white girls and easier to Converse with.
>Only problem is if i settle down with one my kid will be a nigger and ill tell them that every day.

Does she care if you take control and make decisions, or is she the stubborn type even when she's wrong? Just don't let her take control of your money or make financial choices and you should be alright...unless we are talking "leave the baby in a hot car for 3 hours while shopping" dumb..

Keep her around for fun, but don't marry. When you find someone better, dump the redhead.

> tschtschnschlampe

How do you even read that out loud ? Pls resbond I am studying German.

yeah this girl is like a 7 WTF is she thinking. I'm going to have to invest in the cat food and litter meme

>Anna admits that she's 'picky' and says she's desperate.

Women ladies and gents. That's what too much freedom does to women. They are simply not evolved to make any decisions. That's why we are making them obsolete soon.

Everyone gets what they deserve in the end. Everyone. This lady's dating history is a gigantic red flag.

Voluntarily single af.

Not a five star man

No, I'm in complete control of the relationship. Which is good. Not sure if she'd leave a baby in a car, she's not into drugs or drinking or anything. Just a terrible combination of dumb and socially awkward. She did manage to change her own tire on the side of a busy highway by herself which is more than can be said for most of the girls Ive dated.

That´s mean, don´t do that.

Fuck off cunt. It is just because you fucks are all so weak and lazy. It is all your fault. Those women are beautiful and deserve better.

>'I'd never settle but I did think that by 30 I would be on the verge of being engaged"

i don´t quite understand this logic then again its a roastie so they lack the braincells fori t.

>tschtschnschlampe

I don't know exactly what you mean. as in "Tschusch" maybe? if so, no. she's not slavic or balkan. she's german actually. purely austrian ones aren't better though. on top of that, it's hard to generalize.

hard to tell if the dumb cunt isn't saying anything other than me guessing it's desinterest. it's fucking rude and unnecessary either way because that way she only makes enemies and ruins a perfectly fine relationship.
ghosting should be outlawed and punished with heavy fines.

Hoping my DNA lasts long enough for cloning.

>Amateur prostitute Anna Heaton, 29

that's actually pretty impressive. Sounds like she has potential

>changed on tire on side of road

That is literally better than 90% of other women...so maybe she's not so bad.

Aware me on our broads, are they worse or better compared to German and/or Austrian?

I only use three ratings for girls these days:
Yes, would brag about it
Yes, would not brag about it
No

She'd be a hot little find for a 35+ man.

Im albanian and we don't have three kind of women here.
You western cucks are truly something else.

She puts the "spread" in spreadsheet.

Stories like this are why I'm perfectly okay with being single and getting a prostitute once a month.

Why do ugly /r9k/ omega males get so triggered by this? No woman would ever go out on a date with you. You are too ugly/weird/creepy/autistic so why do you care in the first place?

when it's time to have a kid just get a white surrogate to carry your baby. I think this is an answer to our problems

I'm an albanian alpha and don't care about this. Not my problem. I'm not western and I married my own women. Why should I care?

Shut up Albo, else they will start westernizing them as well. Heard plenty of southern Serbs went to Alboland to get patriarchal waifu who will cook, clean, be virgin etc.

fuck she looks old

Chechenschlampe
>chehizlovaroastiekai

german chad saying of easterneuropoorwhores.

love fucking them but thats about it.

Lol the entitlement.
I have learned how to accurately rate women. First you have to imagine them without their makeup, then you have to imagine them as if they were a man, and rate that person. Look at her, no makeup and as a man would it be hot? Some sort of pudgy faced faggot 5/10 tops on a good day. Thats her level. And since she is nearing 30 what she can get may even go lower than that.

>ll with a rugby player physique' adding: 'I like a posh boy with a pink shirt, nicely dressed and someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously.'
um...no sweetie

This is about the sexually frustrated bitter /r9k/ virgins not you

I don't have anything against slavs.
And stop trolling, no albanian women would date outside their country.
We don't mix much here in the Balkan

looks like shes in her mid/late 30s already.

honestly, I have a feeling they are better than the austrian or german girls. but I'm only speaking broadly slavic girls here. I have never met a serbian girl. I came across croation, slovenian, hungarian and romanian girls so far. they all seemed more approachable, sweet and more easy-going but again, hard to generalize. it just depends on the individual at the end of the day. bavarian girls seem great though. Rest of the german ones were pretty awful in my experience.

Had a typo in it. It's dialect and 'correctly' it would be tschutschnschlampe.
When you go on Google translate the word is fairly accurate if you translate it into German (from some other language that doesn't change the word) and writ it Tschut-schnschlampe.
Tschutsch is an insult for most Czechoslovakian people who came to Austria. Less common than Kanake though, which is universally used for foreign people.
I respect your decision to learn german. Even though I think masochists are degenerate

Without knowing her age, I would guess 37.

I gave up on them too. I switched to Orthodox Greek women instead.

>Women
>Not just raping the cabin boy
you fucking land lovers, hahahahaha faggots

stop projecting you roastie bitch. This thread is about a failed 29 year old who wasted her youth

She looks like a used up nigger loving whore, despite how well dressed she is and smiling.

>Anna admits that she's 'picky' and says she's desperate

Fried ice.

This is what happens when women have choices and their expectations are based on television shows.

She has gone to 77 dates in 2 years. How is this a failure? In the meantime 30 year old virgin wizards on /r9k/ masturbate their tiny dicks to tranny hentai all day

Jesus, look at all that make up. THIS is the postergirl for what is wrong with women. They want a Chad with a PHD, rich, romantic, and can sing and dance. My ex, who was probably 5/10 in the looks (I'm getting older so tried the personality thing) demanded so much fucking attention you'd think she was a super model. I realized sticking my dick in that wasn't even worth 1/2 the effort I had to do in going to the movies, social events, being there for her mentally. Plus she just laid there like a plastic sex doll, fuck that shit.

How is that winning when you catch nasty STDs

I don't think I've said hello to 77 women (cashiers excluded)

She looks so much worse here. Just imagine her with zero makeup at 32 bitchung about not finding Mr. Right

>Deutsche
>Masochistic

Try French. First language I learned, aside from Serbian was English. Then I had to learn French ( worst, ever), then Latin, then Italian.

German is fun and easy compared to these two desu. I found in my ancestry that I had few German/Austrian ancestors from 18th and 19th century that are in todays Vojvodina/Northern Serbia, which was another motivator.

Might work or study for Masters/PhD in Germany later, dunno what is the state like now.

I'm not white, I live in poor Balkan country and I give you a good advice you white boii. Marry one in Europe

Future cat lady/bitterbitch third wave femcunt.

Princess syndrome is turning women into monsters and driving eligible men to MGTOW and other cancerous anti-white ideologies. Correcting the behavior starts with resistance at the individual and local levels.

Translation: if you date, fuck, or give these women any positive attention, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

>look this care has managed to drive 2000000 miles, it´s a great buy

I haven't even had 77 prostitutes yet

I find our women to be horrible. Lots of drugs and drinking, they are very cunning and machiavellian. Also, really good at hiding cheating and whoring. They appear nice and innocent but will fuck you if the opportunity arises, especially if they can suck out your soul with money or get them in higher social positions.

>looking for a prince
>end up marrying the garbage man

Chad doesn't seem to care.

>30s
**40s.

She has no curves, a fuckton of makeup, already looks old for her age. Imagine her at 35, after squeezing out a kid, 40 lbs heavier..with that horrible british accent..."U wot, yer gonna have drinks with yer mates?? I'm takin' the baby and stayin with me mum!!"

He´s not gonna buy it´s test driving or renting at its best.

> wants someone tall, jacked, rich and well dressed who doesn't have a high opinion of himself

Let me explain the life cycle of a 'modern woman', including this 77 date roastie

> Be 23yo girl, 5/10 looks, so-so personality
> Online dating makes her so popular (attainable) she thinks she's a 9
> Drunk chad (see pic) shame fucks her one night, cums on her face, vanishes
> Girl cries over it but realizes she's been aiming too low her entire life
> Girl is convinced she can marry a 9 now, based off hookups
> Fast forward 7 years
> Girl still cant get a 9 to commit to anything more than cumming in her ass for a night or two
> Girl ends up single mom from too many fuckbois or proto cat-lady

Women are about half as attractive as marriage material as online dating would have them believe. This leads to a lot of unhappiness when they finally do 'settle' for someone in their own league far too late in life.

she might have a nigger kid by then

The thought of that roastie crying herself to sleep at 35 next to her cat before she downs a handful of painkillers with vodka gives my virgin dick an erection.

Justice demands retribution.

tits or gtfo