Should idolatrous statues be smashed?

Should idolatrous statues be smashed?

t. ISIS

rather see muzzie skulls to be honest

Yeah but hear me out, what if on the Day of Resurrection they all come to life and start terrorizing the local area?

Weed out people with spatial intelligence, like artists, if you want, Muhammad, but don't complain to us when the death machines our engineers drafted, designed, and manufactured rain hellfire down on your cities. Because you purged your gene pool of the races necessary to build them, their talents bubbled up elsewhere.

yes. start with the kabaa and the black stone.

It's really more of a devils advocate question since you can always make at least a virtual 3D model before you smash it if it even comes to that, but it's just something to think about

Anyway no disrespect meant to buddhists, this isn't even a real formal Buddha statue it's just D&D prop for the Islamic part of my campaign

you're an autistic faggot sperglord.

how much did you have to spend at Hobby Lobby to get that buddha

I know

I love you too if you're cool
I hate you if you're Canada

I have the right to use the Jihadi flag because I've at least done some inner jihad. How about you?

Do it. Buddhists don't give a fuck about the material world.

So how ISIS is doing?

It's from amazon it was like 50 bucks

Hand carved though so my apologies to whoever mad it. It died for a good cause

In the Middle East, not well. Terrorists will be punished according to the law. They may yet get their global caliphate in hyperspace though inshaallah

So you broke a statue that cost you $50 buck for your cause?

hello

Yes
Unless you regard it as nothing more than a neat trinkets
Idolatry is a sin

I've only killed Muslims m8.

If you are actually ISIS, and honestly who knows, let me address you.

I have fought against you in Kirkuk and in Rojava. So hear me.

Jews infiltrated the Catholic Church in the 4th Century under "Saint" Augustine. 2 centuries later, they used a nun named Khadija to trick/drug your prophet and create Islam in order to retake the Holy Land. Islam grew too fast, and the Jews underestimated the seed of Ishmael. But they still use you. Saudi Arabia and Israel are becoming fat from your dead martyrs. But more important than those evil people is the fate of your soul. Look into what I have said about the Jewish Origins of Islam.

And to answer your question in OP: absolutely.

This is also idolatrous. Make it so.

Agreed. A simple crucifix is fine. This is too much.

If you're too much of a retard to not accidentally worship a statue, sure.

Did you get butthurt because you're (((Catholic)))?

I formed my opinions after people like Pastor Kent Hovind who has won more souls than you could ever imagine.