9/11 had to happen. After decades of cold wars, proxy wars, and a world wide arms race...

9/11 had to happen. After decades of cold wars, proxy wars, and a world wide arms race, the US had to find a way to make money with war because of how much they sank into the defense budget. Does that sound reasonable? If the war on terror never happened our economy would have sank and never recovered. Is this the mindless gibberish of a paranoid delusional?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=G4D-E_8qQiw
youtube.com/watch?v=suQitX2GmTU
youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Does that sound reasonable?
You sound like Dues Ex
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

I hate that fat fuck.

I love that fat fuck

You're a listener? Buy his water purifier? I listened for over a year, his tactic is to overload his audience with information, 99% of it BS, so they don't know what's actually true or not.

You're just jelly, you have no Super Male Vitality!!!

spoken like a true neocon

that's what the liberals were saying first though, they were the loose change crowd

I don't follow the 9/11 conspiracy choo choo, but I do believe the government knew something was going to happen. Ever since the first attack on the WTC, our govt knew it would be a high value target. They didn't know the attack would have been planes

>Does that sound reasonable?
No that doesn't sound reasonable at all. If instead they had put the money into the system that would've allowed for actual economic growth (ergo, where it belonged) you could argue that 9/11 wasn't necessary at all. Now instead your bridges are crumbling, your roads are an utter disaster and education is has become financial suicide. Don't let me get started on US healthcare.

If the true reason behind 9/11 comes anywhere close to yours you can bet your ass they did not do so for the benefit of the American people or their economy.

>the US had to find a way to make money with war

So how did 9/11 contribute to this goal?

I'll buy the theory that 9/11 was an Israeli plot to use the U.S. military to eliminate their enemies, because that's a coherent series of claims. That does not seem to be the case here.

Doesn't building 7 prove the opposite of your retarded conspiracy theory???

That fire could bring down the buildings because they didn't hit it with a third plane....

no dont this is bait

Buy his caveman bone broth powder

>expiration date

9/11 was the prototype test for the crisis engine designed by globalist think-tanks.

See Bilderberg Conference 2017
Poems from Chantilly
"The Orderly Shutdown"

Game over, 'Merica wins.

The thing about 9/11 was America had the whole world by the balls afterward. Everyone loved America. What did they do with that love? They invaded Iraq. That was idiotic. After that everyone thought Yanks were war monger idiots again.

Even if it was two planes none of them hit building 7, senpai.

>11 years before 9-11-01 is Bush's NWO speech
>11 years after 9-11-01 is the Benghazi incident
>911 days after 9-11 is the 3-11-04 train bombing in Madrid
>33 years before 2001 the emergency contact number for the USA becomes 911
>9-11-41 construction begins on the pentagon.

Well 9/11 opened up a brand new economy for the western corporations. New business was established, and, simply put, people made money because of the war. My point is that we had been building to it for so long, we had secured an arsenal that needed to be used, or it would have been a crippling waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Perhaps it was a collaboration to share in the war profit. People made money. People are still making money.

Lucky Larry "pull it" (you) lose

>or it would have been a crippling waste.

It SHOULD have been a crippling waste. Because it WAS a crippling waste. A monumental fuck up that, for when it would've stayed unused, would've taught humanity that an unending arms race is nothing more than an self-fulfilling prophecy straight into an era of unending warmongering, suffering and innocent death.

Building 7 is literally self-evident. You just have to watch it collapse to know that it's collapse had nothing to do with osama bin laden.

People who can't see it have chosen denial. For some reason they are less interested in what is really happening, and rather what is convenient for them to believe. Either pride, or pleasure.

They will have to be humbled, or die before they change their mind.

You can't save everyone. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

>22And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem. 23Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

Let's not forget how many prominent men in the US quoted these verses from Isaiah on or right after 9/11:

Who say in pride and arrogance of heart:
“The bricks have fallen down,
But we will rebuild with hewn stones;
The sycamores are cut down,
But we will replace them with cedars.”

A literal curse on the country. They literally cursed our country by citing this curse from the bible.

Mysterious Deaths Around Hillary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=G4D-E_8qQiw

The Mysterious Deaths of Many 9 11 Witnesses
youtube.com/watch?v=suQitX2GmTU

Corbett Report did a great segment on the anomalous trading activity that took place right before 9/11. People need to learn more about this event besides the structural engineering part. Some of the most suspicious behavior surrounding 9/11 is in the financial realm.

youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA