India vs China, who would win and how?

India vs China, who would win and how?

China has a competent military and don't shit on streets

for one, India's service rifle has a lot of QC issues, to put it nicely

India. Why? Because they have technology which is 'Krieg entscheidend'. China has advanced technology which renders US tech inert; but China has shown its hand via its submarine fleet. China will not have a 'Blue Water' Navy for another 1/4 century.

India, has several cards that it will not play until a war goes hot. But one of these cards deals with Kerpal's ability to show superiority within the 'Digitocracy'.

>China has a competent military
they dont even have unified command...

We should declare war on both of them
retake India, Pakistan and East Pakistan back into a United British Raj WITHOUT the princely states this time. Retake Ceylon, Burma, Siam and then nuke China so their population drops by half and then take the whole mainland not just Hong Kong

looks like a shitty galil with a barrel way too long.

India will win for the simple fact that new wars cannot be fought nor won with old technology.

The indians would just shit towards the chinese. And the chinese would steal it and try to make knock-off shit to sell.

They do so shit on the streets. And in elevators.

India will deploy Big Poppa Poo. The Maharaja takes no prisoners.

>shitty
well, you're right in more ways than one

>Giving the chinamen more cooking oil
Foolish, very foolish

lol

well, awais afridi has spoken.

PooProjectiles.jpg
TurdCatapults.jpg

>China has a competent military and don't shit on streets

they would both fuck each other up back to stone age

>chinese tech and infrastructure has a 50% chance to kill themselves if they come within 5ft of it
>indians come with built-in biological weapons that they're personally immune to

gee i wonder

China barely has enough troops to hold Tibet , the reasons China sides with Pakistan is because they can't stop India alone in mountain warfare , man & airpower is everything in Himalayan warfare

I have question to Indian anons - are all of you such a delusional faggots?

the winner will be the first to displace the locals where the conflict start, then you will have millions snowballing to the heartland like a locust swarm consuming themselves, you don't even need an army to win this

You fuckers don't even wipe

I think most of them are. Yes.

Bomb in school Abdul

wtf I love pakistan now!?

>Be Hindustan
>Muslims and Hindus and seikhs live in relative harmony for centuries
>UK takes all your shit
>Runs it for years, modernization happens
>"Gibs country back UK"
>"Ok soon pajeet and Iqbal"
>All hell breaks loose between pajeet and Iqbal over how new country should be run, tens of thousands die
>"Better separate pajeet and Iqbal"
>Makes borders, pajeet you live there and Iqbal you live there"
>Gibs country back
>Millions of Iqbal's and pajeets kill each other
>Still squabbling to this day

Can't you guys hug it out or something?

Street shitters ain't got nutthin on the chinks