What happens here?

What happens here?

>muh corn
>breadbasket of the most powerful country in the world
>helped trump win the election
>home to George lincoln Rockwell, Walt Disney, Henry Ford, the wright brothers, Mike "putting fags in body bags" Pence
>not blacked or beaned to shit like the south or Texas
>not libed or queerd to shit like New England
>best college rivalries
>not too hot or cold
>great work ethic
>have containment cities for niggers
>industrial heart of America
>cheap shit
>kings island and cedar point
>many states have chill gun laws

Best area of the country

It's got Branson, Missouri, which is basically a folksy Las Vegas. Also, Kansas University is a nice place.

Beyond that, no one knows.

What's left of Western Civilization thrives.

Fuck off, were full. Also nuke Lawrence, people there dont know how to operate automobiles.

I live there , and my highschool was 95% white, but its going to shit pretty fast. In college its probably only 50-75% white.

cities are full of white white liberals and cucked by niggers and illegal immigrants.

>but muh rural areas are based

yeah your corn and soybeans that get exported to africa are really fucking based cletus.

>no sea ports

Thousands of white corn farmers circling around Illinois to laugh and watch it collapse

This, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Too black down south, too gay and Hispanic out west and east coasters are just a (((strange))) breed. When I die I don't care if I'm in a box or not just bury me in Michigan ground.

Boring ass corn fields.
Couple of injuns sprinkled around
More corn fields
Everyone wears overalls

>Kansas University is a nice place

KU grad here. A chick that was in a club I was in was insisting on using only gender neutral pronouns (xir and shit) for our meeting minutes way back in 2009, years before I saw anything about it on the internet. It's not as full retard leftist as Mizzou, but it's still pretty bad.

North Dakota here,

Drinking.

Got a lot of Somalis getting pumped in to my city (Fargo) by the pozzed mayor. It's a shame to see one of the last bastions of white civilization get watered down, to see full women in hijabs and full burkhas even, walking down the street. Always fucking walking, everywhere, all over town. I see more and more examples of left wingism infecting a state that is usually very, very red. I want to take back my future.

Alot of rapes using hog fat as lube

swpl stuff

what about Idaho? nobody ever talks about Idaho

The UP of Michigan is a great place. Grew up there and went to UMich for a degree and grad school.

Abandoned the USA for Czech Republic after graduation though, don't have to deal with retarded obese people, muzzies and the inevitable decline of a once great country.

By the end of September all the freshmen will finally figure out Kentucky and Tennessee are one way streets. From then on all you have to worry about is accidently BTFO'ing some idiot on a bike who can't decide whether he wants to follow pedestrian or a vehicle traffic laws

Northwest front

Truely God's country. I live here

Did you take that photo? I've ridden in such weather before, too. Gotta be careful when braking. Seems that cruisers are the best because they're heavy and low to the ground.

I'm using outdated information then. Been a looooong time since I've been. Thanks user.

butt fuckin

Michigan user here
Based outside containment cities
Ann Arbor is libshit capital
Detroit is ghetto everywhere
Grand Rapids: conservative county but lots of blacks in city
Flint is shit
Saginaw is shit
Lansing is shit

What's the best state for four seasons, lots of trees, few degenerates and no-go zones for whites, and jobs?

That's where White people are bred so they can move to the east and west coast to be childless wage slaves for jews.

Every time I leave this region of the country I feel like I'm being constantly swarmed with subhumans.

Nigga it ain't the mayor bringing the somalis here, it's Lutheran social services

Minneapolis native here. I sympathize. Christ I can't go anywhere without seeing these 7 foot tall burka'd bitches. Muh nice clean metropolitan city has turned into a somali slum.

>Chicago and its inbred redneck interbred neighbors.

The great lakes connect to the atlantic through a canal. Plenty of water based shipping happens around there.

Any reason why Iowa votes blue anons?

Michigan we have some 98% plus white counties

I think it's because they feel special being a swing state.

A lot of nigs nogging in the top right areas

Looks like dumb faggot region of the country

I'm thinking of going to Wisconsin for Law School. What should I expect from this state?

Southeast Missouri here.

I attend college that costs $7,000 a year, of which I only pay $1000-1400 because of scholarships I got.

Town I live in has a little bit of crime, but its because of the small amount of blacks we have.

The area is good to raise a family, with not much bad shit going on, despite the occasional tornado or earthquake which doesn't count.

I don't see Iowa going blue again

Souless shithole devoid of anything interesting.
No interesting geographic features, no culture or art, low education, high welfare rates.
The niggers of white people live here

Germans, rust belt, lots of corn. People who sound like Canadians in the north, swing state

Cheese, 65mph on the interstate, Wisconsin dells, alcoholics and lots of adult book stores

Wisconsin. As long as you avoid Milwaukee and Madison the only minorities you'll see are maybe a few natives and the Amish.

Lived in a rural town of 9,000 and it only had one nigger. Fast food places started their wages at $10 an hour because the local factories (Yes multiple) started at $15-$19. Only children and old people would bother working for $10 an hour. It was fucking glorious. Highest paid employees in the whole town were local business owners. Best fried chicken in the whole goddamn world served at a bar that only accepted cash and closed down for deer season. Fuck man this country could have been so beautiful.

I have the option of going to college near Minneapolis

how is it?

>What happens here?

I live in the area. I don't understand what you are asking. It's a pretty good life. We don't have to put up with the fucking pieces of shits like you can find on the west coast or NYC.

Illinois is fucked up though. Other than that, it's rather nice.

Mostly just the US government farming taxpayers.

Sonic booms and chem trails

Minneapolis is all liberals and niggers. Go to Duluth

somalis instead of niggers

>being happy with 15-19 dollars an hour
Reaffirms my opinion of Wisconsin being a shithole

THIS.

Fuck you. There are plenty of white corn farmers here too. It's all Chicago's fault.

Chicago here, it is the best region in the US. Look on any actual travel site and Chicago is one of the best, if not the best, city to visit in the US. We have the best weather if any region (fuck of califags you don't have snow) and the people are the nicest.

I used to live in Grand Forks. I feel like it's the real world equivalent of Silvertown from Joe Dirt. Tons of hot beautiful college age women. White people everywhere. An actual sense of community. Never lived anywhere like that before.

But I thought all those religious people were raycis mane

Yes, though I have an advantage.

Is Chicago really that nice? My friend's brother was gushing about how amazing it was after he visited a college there.

downtown chicago easily rivals NYC IMO. There is a good mix of old, traditional buildings and new, modern buildings (TRUMP tower). We have Lake Michigan, which isn't contaminated to shit like NYC, and relaxing or taking a walk on the beach on a summer day is great. The food is also great, and we have fantastic restaurants. Just stay out of the bad areas.

>chicago
>duluth
>detroit
>gary
>milwaukee
>cleveland

Indiana is pretty cool

There's a lot more chink boys nowadays but they're all rich as fuck so they support the local economy

Almost every store has a help wanted sign

>lake is a sea
Lol you have to go through Canada to get to the ocean.
>but muh erie canal, muh mississippi connection
Have fun getting big ships down there

>being this asshurt we got all the best land

A Ural sidecar? Very good. Just gotta make yourself as visible as possible, heavy snow and cars might not be expecting a biker. Ride safe!

Cornfields with pockets of cozy small towns and pockets of decrepit negro-infested slums

Thanks for your feedback, anons. Sounds really nice. I'm very interested.

SEX ACTS WITH DOGS

It's just full of urbal and subrural retards

What about Madison specifically?

Yup! I try to, thanks man

>containment cities for niggers
Oh how that is true

Fpbp.

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL

You will tear your eyes out commuting on the belt line long before negroes and communists ever get the chance to take your shit.

Cost of living is lower in the Midwest, which means you can actually survive with lower wages.

Came here to post corn

Is it as bad as NYC?

Aging boomers go south for the winter so we get a seasonal reprieve.

>Michigan
>No useful cities, what we do have is full of nignogs
>Have to be a carcuck despite terrible roads and comically high auto insurance
>most people are fat and old
>Restaurants are like 90% identical, forgettable diners
>Detroit

Only good points I can think of are the cost of living, the availability of good quality food ingredients, and the lack of extreme weather. I lament not living in the west where I could at least enjoy Lake Michigan. Thinking about moving to Pennsylvania tbqh

Isn't the northwest front centered around Washington state though?

2 posts by this ID

Nice thread you got there, kid.

Here's what Midwest people do, they get drunk as fuck regularly. I've never seen anybody drink like midwesterners. Also there's a bunch of dumb fuck Christians that are basically Puritan psychopaths that still have influence. The average person is pretty nice though and usually pretty smart. Go downtown in any major city and that's where they keep the niggs in the Midwest. Party in the burbs and get that good pussy. Mmmm, good times.

I'm moving farther North.
>anyplace that can't support Birch/Aspen trees is a pestilential shithole
That's my measure
I would move to Canada except that it' s a horror show of Leaf-posters and moribund Leftist politics.
Thinking about Alaska tbqh
Most of the people who want to exterminate me for being White won't go there, and the Inuit are easily subdued or dealt with on a friendly basis.

this

underrated post

I actually understand that. I'd be fine with colder weather and whiter people but there's...just nowhere to go. Canada is more expensive for the same shit and the cities cost a fortune to live in AND suck now.

What up fellow Dakotans... nice to see you on here. West Fargo here. Yes we are getting Somalis and mudslimes, but we are still like 90% white. The nogs keep to themselves for the most part and they certainly don't gather to protest and riot.

>northerners
>Cletus

God you are dumb as fuck.

I was just there for work... St. Paul needs a nuclear strike.

Grand Forks reporting in.

Absolutely nothing. Stay out. Fuck off. We're full. It's terrible here. It's like hell on earth. Tell all your friends.

She takes here for granted

If the population reaches critical mass, it will. Supposedly a Muslim is trying to become the governor of Michigan.
>PART AND PARCEL

Just got back from visiting my grandparents in Wisconsin, usual activities.

>jetskis
>big trucks
>nature
>white people
>fine cheeses
>fresh cherries
>stellar meats

Too many fucking Swedes. It's like degeneracy is built into the structure of their DNA.

only thing that happens in SD is pure comfyness

Nice get.
West Fargo is nice. Are you going to old Wiley Pete Teffts rally in October? Going to be a lot of lefties there. Hope I have work off so I can observe.

Lucky, I miss living there.

It is going to shit in a hurry in Fargo. I am about ready to move out.

The most boring part of the country I can't imagine living here without suicide, only great if you love looking at corn fields all day.

Yeah. Grand Forks is nice. I spend most of my weekends in the summer at my lake cabin in North central MN which is also white and based.

I've been all over this country. The people of the midwest are the most genuine and caring, outside of big cities.

On a cultural level, probably more collectivistic. Supposedly our libertarian streak comes from Scots-Irish. Imagine if the United States had been founded by Chinese, instead of the right to *bear* arms, the right to *seize* arms. Also, naive about foreign cultures, try taking that multiculturalism crap to a country like Serbia.

Where will you retreat to?

I've noticed a lot of shit in the past year or so. Topped off with the awful murder of that girl last week, it's fucked up. Im not stuck on Fargo but my job is here and it's probably the best place in the country to it

I'd never go to NYC so I wouldn't know. It's got a similar problem in that the geography of the city makes travel fucking gay.