Kremlin confirms Trump's lawyer reached out about deal

IT'S FUCKING OVER

washingtonpost.com/business/kremlin-confirms-trumps-lawyer-reached-out-about-deal/2017/08/30/928cc914-8d7d-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.bbd7065d86a7?reddit

#impeachtrump

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/business/kremlin-confirms-trumps-lawyer-reached-out-about-deal/2017/08/30/928cc914-8d7d-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.bbd7065d86a7?reddit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/business/kremlin-confirms-trumps-lawyer-reached-out-about-deal/2017/08/30/928cc914-8d7d-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.bbd7065d86a7?reddit

Trump isn't doing Russia's bidding at the moment, it will be interesting to see what else they leak as blackmail.

OMG I just sent Hillary an email telling her I can help her take Benghazi and bury it, as well as asked if she'd sell me 1B worth of Uranium for help with her campaign.

Is this the end of Hillary!? OMG!!!

>kremlin confirms
>posts non-russian article

This is the 'blackmail' you retard.

>IT'S FUCKING OVER
sage

When several MSM outlets sent out the signal to back away from the Russia narrative because it's going to blow up in the DNC and Clintons' face just like Podesta said it would, I predicted that most leftists would be too stupid to take the hint. I'm glad to see I was right.

The same Washington Post with John Podesta as as an employee who has pushed the entire Russian narrative broke the story.
Show me another source

>kremlin confirms
They dont maintain any kind of self governing rules to how they report. what, am i to believe that the kremlin, run by putin, arch nemesis of all mankind, is now a reliable source? hahahaha this is fucking pathetic!!!!!!!

This is just a warning, by itself it's nothing. Russia will continue to leak information about Trump's people if Trump doesn't play ball (at this point it's too late, all his people are out)

>He thinks we give a fuck about Clinton and Podesta

lmao there's no stopping this buddy, even if they were somehow involved (they're not) it wouldn't matter. We're taking Trump down by any means necessary.

Washington Post.

Retraction will come buried in an article about playground safety in December.

EIGHT YEARS

But only after they run it as a story for 24 hours a day for the next week.

>something something
>impeach trump
>Ukraine
TOP KEK

MOSCOW —A spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin confirmed on Wednesday that he had received a request for assistance on a stalled Trump Tower real estate project in Moscow from a close aide to President Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign, but added that the Kremlin did not respond to the letter.

its fucking nothing

this is the 46th president of the USA

#IMPEACH PENCE

this is the new....

#IMPEACHTHENEXT

Only Israel and Russia like this jewish/kermlin puppet.

BUT

IT'S A DEAL

WITH RUSSIA!

IMPEACH!

Well that's it

Bye Drumpfecia

Yet another Ukrainian flag shitposting against Trump with same # bullshit.

Ukrainian flags did this throughout the election and must have started to receive their payments to restart their shitposting bots.

BUMP

>Trump's company sent a email about working to get a real estate deal

OH MY GOD IMPEACH IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEE TAPES INCOMING

It would be nice if he didn't lie about his business dealings with the Kremlin by saying he had no business dealings with Russia, along with shilling for Putin.

im antitrump and i want to resist but im too tired, can u feel it too? so sleeeeeheeeeeheeeeeeepy..

Honestly, how do you go on with a life this pathetic?

Apparently you are retarded to let me explain this to you.

Lets say i am from Europe. I want to open a coal burning factory in Texas. So i contact state government to get the approval, and i contact the federal government to get the approval.

That in no way is, "Doing Business with the US Government" in any context unless you are absolutely fucking retarded.

What dealings? They didn't even respond to the email.

>bezos blog
Oh noes! It's over for Blumpf.

>So i contact state government to get the approval,

Yeah expect Putin himself was involved in on this, not just some state government.

At this point I'd love to see them.

>"That's a tremendous tremendous stream. And no asparagus, I respect that. It's a tremendous problem we have, with the asparagus. You know many, many, people, and you wouldn't believe the names if I told you, fantastic people, have told me this and just the other day a good friend of mine called and said" Donald what is going on with the asparagus?" You want to know what I said? I said it's Mexico. Okay? They export 30%* of the world's asparagus and its getting into the wrong hands. These stupid trade deals are flooding our streets with Asparagus. And it has to end. Thank you. God bless.

"*Washington Post has fact checked this claim and found it to be false. Asparagus exports from Mexico make up 29.7% of world exports, not 30%.

are they still talking about Russia? I thought Nazis were the flavor of the week?

Kemon aso bhai, desher political situation obosta ki?

>Ukrainian flag
Ignore

Oy Vey, moving the goal posts from ACTUAL collusion to suspected attempted collusion.

Show me where it said he contacted puddin directly.

>its over...the long national nightmare is over
It was a fun ride lads, but we can all safety say we made a mistake

Fuck yea

Ukraine flag. Far left propaganda. Working for Fusion GPS or Shareblue for penny's. Did you get paid more during the election or right now to spread fake news?

>ukraine

Wow, you guys are really trying to make enemies, aren't you?

The deal was canceled. once a deal is canceled there is no longer a deal. so Trump didn't lie about having no deals

IMPEACH

>The Kremlin on Wednesday confirmed that President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer reached out to them during the 2016 presidential campaign, seeking help for a business project in Russia.

>In a statement to the House Intelligence Committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen said Monday the president’s company pursued a project in Moscow during the Republican primary. He said the plan was abandoned for various reasons.

Wow its fucking nothing.

We are running out of happenings, ANTIFA getting disowned by co-conspiring media and Democrats, civil war chances going down, Trump getting impeached chances going down.
I guess wild card is NK and Iran or Yellowstone.

>FBI obama holdovers refuse to release FOIA requested emails because "no body cares bout dat"
>Muh Russia back in the news

coincidence?

I was a Hillary supporter because I thought she would be better than Trump. I watched a video about how the deep state is in control over the elected government. It seems that they really don't like Trump.

I think maybe you guys have been on to something all along.

MAGA

An international business doing business outreach in 2015 before Trump was the candidate and a private citizen is somehow nefarious? Do Democrats think everyone is like them-corrupt-so they only see business through their own dirty lens?

ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS
ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS
ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS
#MAGA

This too, drain the swamp happenings no where.
I think there are no laws in DC, just political leverage sadly. Instead of locking people up, they just vote for your agenda.

FOX led with this story last night in prime time. They asked kellyann conway about it who basically mocked bret baier. saying
>there is NO TRUMP tower in Russia.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FUCK DRUMP AND FUCK WIPEYPOL

This is a good post

I have no point, other than it is a good post

Oh look, (((Cohen))) sent an email that never went anywhere but in the end made Trump look bad. Gee, I never saw that coming.

Sage this retard, SAGE.

Quid pro quo isn't there. Plus that's a rather shitty deal if you were working with the Russian Gov or officials. I mean a real deal is selling Uranium deposits as sec of state for 10s of millions through a backdoor scheme. Building a fucking hotel is like Art of the Retards in exchange for illegally colluding and he still got rejected.

>when praising antifa backfires
Looks like they're back on the Russia bullshit again?

>Trump isn't doing Russia's bidding at the moment, it will be interesting to see what else they leak as blackmail.

P E E T A P E
E
E

T
A
P
E

This is such a nothing burger, some guy sent an email that they didn't reply to and that proves he colluded in terms of the election? Talk about scraping the barrel. Getting desperate.

>russia hacked the election
>but they can be trusted with news information
really makes me :think:

>reading right out of the CTR memo
try harder

Your numbers signify a high probability

Thank you user. God bless.

BUMP!

But, you see user, most normies only read the headlines.

So many Putinshills itt.

>it's illegal for a real estate developer to develop real estate in Russia

It's not though, you are a retard

Fucking left has the memory of a gold fish

some faggot sent a mail to the russians and tried to implicate trump. he failed, nothing happened. trump smelled the bullshit

So you found your service ainmal?

Putin himself is the czar of Russia

What if I told you it's possible Putin approved of a trump tower in Moscow while also not conspiring to destroy the USA

Wow now even Russia is lying about Trump connections to Russia. What cucks. Fake news!

You're a fucking retard. If Putin wanted the US Government to play ball, he would be blackmailing congress.

>WaPo literally publishing Russian propaganda
>Liberals being this retarded

I really wish that people would understand that, if Trump were removed from office in any way that seems improper, there is a high likelihood of about 1/3 of the country taking up arms and revolting.

>FLAG
>Ukraine
>#impeachtrump
hmmmm, anyone believe in coincidences?

Turn the tables on the Left and say because Israel supports him, them not supporting him is Antisemitic.

You know a lot of people call trump an israel and zionist puppet. Where's the outrage? Where's the press saying trump colluded with israel? Oh wait that's because all news outlets are owned by jews.
This is all fake news and no one gives a shit about this especially with awans trial friday and podesta supeoenaed by mueller

>Trump surrogate sends email about building in Russia
>nothing to do with other email about Putin helping Trump be president that Trump's people never responded to
This is beyond pathetic now.

But russiatoday said that trump dindu nuffin!!!

lmao..

>In a statement to the House Intelligence Committee investigating Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen said Monday the president’s company pursued a project in Moscow during the Republican primary. He said the plan was abandoned for various reasons.

Wow, it's fucking nothing, yet again

lolno, you fags are all talk. You'll sit and cry about it online. Post frog memes.

>It was totally abandoned you guys

>Drumpfy and his crew of crooks are not trying to cover it up you guys

>The news is only true when it fits our narrative you guize

im confused why you shills think anyone would care if Trump came out and said he called putin every night and told him what to do.
The wikileaks were real emails. who gives a fuck who turns in a criminal. Muppet

>proposed hotel project in 2015
>reached out about it in 2016
>email to public address ignored
>project scrapped

Literally nothing

>washington post
I wish we could ban retards for linking to trash websites

Blackmailing Trump and his people is enough, he has enough executive power to influence our government to suit Russia's agenda. The Republican members of Congress will be forced to follow Trump because their hick base would turn on them if they defied Trump.

>Yeah man we're going to impeach Trump

Well what happens if you actually impeach him?

>We're going to win man

Doesn't the vice president take over? Would you rather that the human form of Raiden the thunder god be given free reign?

>...

The Redcoats didn't think it would happen either, after over a decade of pissing the colonists off.

Even if they were still building the damn thing, how is that collusion? You really think a billionaire is going to be persuaded by the Russian government by one fucking hotel? Jesus Christ you shills are retarded

the only Ukraine posters is that one hottie raped to death by russians and this hashtag retard

Except the left are the only ones genuinely fighting for this country, you want to fight for Conspirators of Governments that want to undermine our democracy. A Weak/Divided USA is what's best for Russia.

You are fucking stupid, hey brock if you happen to read this, please smack this dumb fuck, and take your .002 back

The left are tools of the deep state. They are useful idiots who believe the MSM lies. The second they truly start fighting against the establishment, they are going to get crushed.

Cohen wrote that mail to the public mail adress of Peskov that everyone can use. Why would he do that if he has 'deep ties' to Russia?

>Well that's it folks shows over. I can't believe trump secretly works for Putin. Impeachment any day now.
>increasingly nervous man for the eighteenth time.
Meanwhile I'm just like.