I had a cousin who died in Sandy Hook and I assure you, it did happen

I had a cousin who died in Sandy Hook and I assure you, it did happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonews.co/fbi-rightwing-terrorist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove it slut

Wow OP, this really changes things! I immediately feel so silly for investigating 'coincidences'.

Thanks to you, I also realize that 9/11 was perpetrated by Osama Bin Laden. Praise kek.

But did it though?

ook

>I had a cousin who died in Sandy Hook and I assure you, it did happen.
oh wow you're right, I never thought about it like that

false alarm guys Sandy Hook was real

>who died in Sandy Hook
what?

>1 post by this id
Sage goes in all fields

Sandy Hoax is a Hoax
AMERICANS MADE SANDY HOOK TO GET REPARATIONS FROM AMERICA
#staywoke

picture of headstone or it didn't happen.

stop lying

>I had a cousin who died in Sandy Hook and I assure you, it did happen.

While I appreciate this meme quite a bit, I still remain unconvinced regarding the whole 'hoax' scenario, to be very honest.. The Sandy conspiracists seemed nuttier than the Pizza-memers in their day.

the idea that the US government would hire thousands of actors to pretend a school shooting happen rather than just shoot little kids for real is next level retarded

Who cares. Even if real it's a statistically insignificant event that provides meaningful evidence for nothing.

I died in sandy hook and I am telling you, it happened.

my cousin died in auschwitz they gassed him twice then put him on the masturbation machine until he turned into a lampshade then his grandson had that same thing happen at Sandy hook after saddams forces took him out of the incubator and tossed him out a window it was so sad

Gtfo cia cuck

Even if kids did die it doesn't mean it's not a false flag. 9/11 was a FF and 3,000 died.

no it didn't

I saw it on CNN so yea it happened

my godfather is CIA and knew the shooter and said he was a cool guy, but yeah definitely a false flag, you cuck.

who cares LOL, dead white people= good thing

Very compelling statement. You should write for CNN or something.

Oh ok well that settles it then

Is this you?

Where are the other 600+/- kids fron the school?

my family died in sandy hook it was a pretty cool day all in all

it definitely happened. But it was also definitely staged
anonews.co/fbi-rightwing-terrorist/

that one in the grey sweats is thicc

I didn't know anyone involved with Sandy Hook at all and I couldn't give a fuck. LOL. Looks like OP's been BTFO again.

On a side note kids are annoying and loud I'm glad they died. I would have used their bodies as manakins and put them around my house.

I was at the dentist with my uncle Larry Silverstein the day 9/11 happened, I assure you it was not an inside job.