MINUTES AFTER TRUMP BLASTS MEDIA, CNN REPORTER PULLS MAN OUT OF SINKING TRUCK ON LIVE TV

Trump could learn a thing or two from them, if he would stop smearing and attacking them for two seconds.

twitter.com/Complex_News/status/902913619700146176/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZQei9cy8RF8
abc13.com/news/video-abc13s-steve-campion-rescues-driver-/1296639/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has learned more than two things from them. He's learned that they are truly subhuman and should be put to death, he's learned that they are soulless golem (to quote my favorite controlled opposition guy), and he's learned that they will never stop trying to undermine democracy.

>Ukraine flag
are there a lot of proxies in Ukraine?

fake and gay

BUMP

this. nobody leaves his car like that, going away. Everyone would tie the car to the tree. And the reporter is even almost laughing at the end of the video. FAKE AND GAY

>Trump could learn a thing or two from them, if he would stop smearing and attacking them for two seconds.
Good. Instead of reporting on non-news, they should be exclusivly aiding in rescue and civic dutys. I don't need some windbag on the tv 24/7 telling me "Yep Houston is still fucked up...Back to you Don..."

That is what they should be doing while they are down there. They should take a hint. Staged or not, they should be doing the right thing in the future. Put down the cameras. Tell us when there is news.

it's always Ukraine posters that do this shit.

So you're saying It took the President blasting them to get them off their asses to help.

Yeah OP, saving one guy gives them license to tell blatant lies.

Sage

all the news reporters look like heartless monsters while they report in front of people at their worst

It is just stupid to trust anything you see on CNN.

S T A G E D

it's the same guy. and i doubt he is in the ukraine. he mostly posts shariablue articles.

S T A G E D

And it was STAGED!!! CNN even manufactures fake news in a tragedy. Sad.

Agreed. ONLY TRUST WHAT YOU READ ON Sup Forums OR HEAR FROM RUSSIATODAY OR READ ON DONALD TRUMP'S TWITTER FEED

EVERYTHING ELSE IS JEWISH LIES. NEVER FORGET THIS

one act of human decency cannot erase years of subversion

>Trump could learn a thing or two from them
OR PERHAPS HES WONDERING
WHY SOMEONE WOULD CLOSE A TRUCKS DOOR
AFTER HELPING A MAN ESCAPE?

Yet another Ukrainian flag shitposting bot.

SAGE
>SAGE

here is one of his posts:

he's either a paid shill, or , more likely, a fag from leftypol. it's best to ignore any post from the ukraine. this guy has ruined it for actual ukranians

AGREED. ONLY TRUST RUSSIAN POSTERS AND PRO-RUSSIAN MEDIA. EVERYTHING ELSE IS A LIE.

>literally shouting WE'RE PROPAGANDA at the consumer
this will end well

Is this a joke headline?

>Trump: the media is lying to you
>minutes later
>hey guys see this random guy we just so happened to rescue live on TV
>we're the good guys, goy

hahahahahahahha what the fuck even

The Ukraine flag bot level shitposting was non-stop during the election. I guess the checks cleared and the Ukraine bots are back online.

Better hide your flag you faggot.

Yep, only Russia is good. Everything else is bad. Shadilay and onward to kekistan!

t.8ch/leftypol/

WHY? I'M A PROUD CITIZEN OF KEKISTAN! HIGH ENERGY MOTHERFUCKER

Guys, please, just sage these fucking threads.
I'm really sorry for the retards we have in our country.

I LOVE TRUMP AND NONE OF YOUR SHILLING WILL STOP ME, COMMIE! I KNOW WHO MY FRIENDS ARE! AND IT'S THE GOD EMPEROR!

Looksik Trump had made them more aware of what they can do to help. God bless Trump.

Ukraine flags did nothing but shitpost during the election and apparently the checks have cleared to start restart your spam bots.

This is yet another reason Ukraine can not be trusted.

Your faggot countrymen are giving you a bad name.

>implying not staged
Sage to cuckhole thread

They are literally playing fools like you into thinking they are good people
they lie and slander , they then save one person from a truck and you think they are angels your brainwashed

No one is saying that. Believing a news source that has been caught red handed lying is just dumb though.

HERE'S A FALSE DICHOTOMY GUYS AREN'T I CLEVER?

Fuck off, retard.

FUCK OFF SHILL! ALL MSM IS COMPROMISED. ONLY THE GOD EMPEROR AND RT ARE ALLOWED IN Sup Forums

We really need to start banning all Ukraine flag shills.

SAGE

later on in the future:

Days after CNN blasted Trump for blasting media, CNN reporter found to have setup the sinking truck story.

Just because you throw on the kekcringe flag and type in all caps doesn't make your satire funny.

FUCK OFF SHILL. ALL TRUE 'PEDES KNOW WHO TO TRUST. IT AIN'T CNN OR FOX OR MSNBC. IT'S Sup Forums. AND THAT'S IT. BECAUSE THEY GIVE REDPILLS. SAYING OTHERWISE IS REDDITOR SHIT

> if he would stop smearing and attacking them
Is there a name for this part of the bait?
The inverted claim?

Sage

oh look a larper larping at larpers

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SATIRE IS, BUT IF YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY THIS BOARD IS SATIRE, THEN YOU'RE A NEWFAGGOT. LURK MOAR

>a sinking truck
>truck still clearly on land
>windows, doors and windshield all visibly accessible
>muh reporters

The guy's life wasn't even in danger, holy shit, they just ripped some guy out of his truck for no reason

Doubling down? Confirmed lefty retard.

YOU CAN'T DOUBLE INFINITY WHICH IS HOW MUCH ENERGY I GIVE TO THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND

They could save ten million kids with cancer from an burning orphanage and the would still be the worst people on earth.

please show me an other angle of this picture

LOOKS MORE LIKE THEY'RE BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, AND CAR-JACKING HIS ASS ... AND NOT A FUCKING DROP OF WATER ANYWHERE TO BE SEEN...

Fuck CNN

wtf? I love news networks that cover up pedophilia and call it fake news now.

lol Cnn staging something again

Fuck off /leftypol/ if this is the best trolling you got that's pretty sad

Has literally nothing to do with the media, just some people rescuing another person. They just happen to work for CNN so recorded themselves doing it.

U SEEM UPSET BUT COULD YOU PERCHANCE TELL ME WHY? LEFT WING? RIGHT WING? CHICKEN WING? ALL I KNOW IS THAT TRUMP WINS AND MAKES LIBKEKS CRY. THAT'S WINNING IN MY BOOK

No. America is not the only country in Sup Forums.

BUMP THIS SHIT

Trust Bibi Netanyahu:"Hitler did not want to exterminate the Jews!"
Why do people still believe that then?

So what? Has literally zero bearing on that trash propaganda network that supports the left's destruction of America.

The whole network could come down and start rescuing people and rebuilding and it wouldn't make a fucking difference. All they have to do is stop being fake news biased cuntrags, but that's never going to happen.

DON'T READ THAT SHIT, ONLY TRUST Sup Forums and REDPILLS

Serious question, do you imagine that you've made even one person here dislike Trump?

I everyone here a trillion dollars that this was a staged event. Everything CNN does is fucking staged.

youtu.be/ZQei9cy8RF8

That's from Haaretz magazine from Israel, you fucking anti-Semite!

Something similar happened last year as well, though it possibly could have been real: abc13.com/news/video-abc13s-steve-campion-rescues-driver-/1296639/

WTF I LOVE CNN NOW

This looks fake. Guy is way too calm.

this is Sup Forums faggot, we're all antisemite

BUMP

self bump....

his 3rd

Give me back my hat

Does he knovv that they do not do anything?

This. They are the kings of fake news. They are the kings of staged news. For all of you newfags check out what they did in the first Gulf War. Astonishing. At that time I thought that should have brought them down but apparently they are too resilient and have too much support from the zombie public to allow them to be crushed by obvious fakeness.

Also checked. Well done.

n.Noooo!!

if it makes him happy whats the harm

Only saved the dude to sell him more fake news.

kek now he owes his life to israel

God are you purposely mocking the clusterfuck that is Sup Forums or are you just a REALLY shitty shill

posts of this quality (that is, SHIT) aren't allowed here.

trump is conditioning you puppets to believe what he doesn't like it, isn't real and sells you on it by saying fake news

Fake news.

huh?

Hasn't CNN been caught fabricating stories that are very similar to this one many times in the past?

Why should we believe this is more legit than the rest?

>t. newfaggots

You can bump your own thread, retards...

only if you want to out yourself as a powerbottom

Fake and Gay

And even if it is not fake, if the actions of a few extremists do not represent the whole Muslim community, then the actions of a single reporter do not represent the ideals of the whole kike media.