ITT: Things that trigger Sup Forumsflakes

ITT: Things that trigger Sup Forumsflakes.

Hi

>the strain

never heard of it.

What's that, OP?

how does it trigger them?

Evil Nazi (some are literal Nazi's) vampires enslave humanity and put them in concentration camps to harvest their blood. Several jews eventually defeat them.

>They can only cross the water if one of us takes them

What did they mean by this Sup Forums?

>watching tv two thousand and seventeen years after Christ
I have no idea what this show is about and I don't want to know.

Its bretty gud. Make up for the empty horror category in movies nowadays.

>ruinning our only chance to get fugged by monstergirls
wtf I love nazi vampries now

Wow, i'm glad i stopped watching after the first episode. I knew there was something fishy going on with that old holocaust survivor.

ITT: things that trigger faggots / bongs

I knew you'd get triggered snowflake.

Strigoi have no cocks or pussies. Men turned into strigoi lose their cocks and women lose their pussies.

this show is actually kind of red-pilled if you watch it for the blue-pilled plot they push lmao

Only watched Season 1. Turned the following seasons into utter shit?

>le triggered yu xDDD

>harvest their blood

how can you lose a hole?

Based Fet will drive liberals from their commie warehouse nests

I love that 6'6 hulking slav god. Based Russia

I quit watching when the turned the kid into Carl 2.0.

>but daddy, I wanna help, nevermind that I'm fucking 10 and shouldn't even be listened to, let alone actually brought out on supply runs.

Trigger warnings. For some reason they make Sup Forumsitical refugees flip the fuck out

>start watching this
>really liked the first few episodes
>loved the focus vampirism as disease
>then it just dragged on and on
>then vampire nazi concentration camps
>then even more fucking dragging on and on
I wanted to like this shit but goddamn it's such a slough to watch now.
[spoiler]The last Eichorst and Jew helsing encounter was GOAT though[/spoiler]

For those who haven't seen it, OP is fucking retarded. A sub-plot is about a Jewish work-camp prisoner fighting a decades long conflict with an ex-SS officer (turned vampire) who ran the camp.

The only other Jew is a degenerate, nihilist alcoholic, while the real heroes are a Brit, Slav and Roman fighting against a communist autocratic dystopia.

Closes up.
You can have the sucker up your arse though mate.

It was really interesting, and the every episode it just got a little worse.

The jew thing isn't a minor subplot.
Every season has something derogatory said about the jew.

It gets better, but they should have increased the pace.

Eichhorst is literally GOAT tho, he's like Dukat.

>goat
>masters little bitch
Pick 1

I don't understand why they have Concentration Camps if people are already donating willingly

Yeah, because he's a Jew interacting with Nazis. He's never portrayed as a hero, just an aging guy with a personal grudge who let it destroy his entire life.

The show never portrays anyone much as being good, admirable or heroic. They also never portray the whole ww2 thing with super liberal one-sidedness. The camp is very clearly a work camp, not a death camp. The soviet "liberators" kill more of the Jews than the Nazis did. They only vilify Eichorst because he's a sadist and generally leave the Wehrmacht out of it.

>leave the nazis so they're good
When will you nazifawners fuck off? They wanted to kill all white people besides 50 million Germans. They would have probably imported 200 millions niggers to be a working class most likely.

>secretive group
>hides in the shadows
>from eastern Europe
>rich and wealthy
>parasite off of humans
>allergic to crucifixes
>can't go into churches
>corrupts young women to be degenerate
>drinks baby blood

Are vampires Jews?

What I'm saying is it's not political. He's a villain because he's a sadist who shoots prisoners, tortures his victims and hangs women who rebuff his advances, not because he wore a swastika.