What took this fraudster Millionaire Televangelist Joel Osteen so long to open his megachurch to flood victims...

What took this fraudster Millionaire Televangelist Joel Osteen so long to open his megachurch to flood victims? Is he corrupt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/ee4hBZ9CbpY
dailywire.com/news/20366/update-did-joel-osteen-really-deny-hurricane-paul-bois?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would you want to let a bunch of wet niggers in to stink up the joint?

he looks like he has cocaine for breakfast.

Charlatan...

lol because they were so clean and considerate when they let them shelter in the super dome right

Probably just hate niggers

Why does he look Mr. Nosenberg?
youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY

He's a fucking Jew...just look at him

Osteen...sounds kinda like Goldstein, don't it?

Fucking Jew in disguise

Transformers...Hebrews in disguise

probably because it flooded

I hate televangelists *tips fedora* but a church is not a shelter.

How many refugees has planned parenthood taken in?

RabbiTron....the GoyBots have foiled our plan

Is this real?

Of course not.

Fake news.
The stadium also experienced flooding, after they fixed it they opened their doors. But people couldn't get there. Joel (((olsteen))) is our guy.

im tired of people ripping on osteen hes a good man

Sylvester Turner deserves more heat

Olsteen dindu nuffin

Of course he's corrupt. That has nothing to do with liberals claiming he is obligated under their baseless morals to shelter the displaced using his facilities; his agendas are his own.

>punch wife in face and tell her not to press charges
>con believers out of millions of dollars to pay for mega mansion and private jet

yeah, he's a great guy

>oey vey goyim remember to hate the white man and christianity in these trying times.

>that's right goy keep sending your shekels up to our..I mean your religion of jew worship.

This. Hes a shitbag but ive heard this was the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

It is conceivable that there are people gullible enough, and people who would take advantage of it in such a way. It is not "of course not," you presumptuous fucking idiot.

He is not a christian.

People like Osteen are fake Christians.

The Jewish media hate real americans (Christians). Liberal niggers turn on themselves because they read that shit. The niggers that criticize the church should be rounded up.

ive thought the same thing

How many synagogues are open during the flood?

when i think of a church in a crisis i think of a sturdy building with all the pews moved aside to make room for sleeping bags and hotplates
not a giant fucking megatheatre left closed and pristine for the next big show

>no, mary, you can't sleep with the animals because we're using that space for a rodeo tomorrow and we don't want you fucking it all up

They are called "False Prophets". Its in the bible.

We have tons of those scheisters down here.

Here's a hint: Osteen is a Jewish surname. Do the math.

That being said would you want your building turned into a rape mansion?

I googled his church and it's absolutely massive, but on the outside it looks like a degenerate modernist block

Why? It's a church, it's supposed to be traditional

kek

They had to move the bodies from the satanic sacrifices they used to summon the storm.

But they're killing people at the salvation army

youtu.be/ee4hBZ9CbpY

The disaster relief commission wanted everyone to go to the Houston Convention Center first because it was better equipped to support people. The church was supposed to be saved for overflow once the convention center filled up.

dailywire.com/news/20366/update-did-joel-osteen-really-deny-hurricane-paul-bois?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=051717-news&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

You sure don't hear about the Houston Muslim community opening their mosque doors up to the pig and beer swilling Texas suffering. Do you?

I hate Muslims infinitely more than I hate Joel Osteen

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4831134/MP-anger-Christian-girl-forced-Muslim-foster-care.html

No, but everyone including themselves know Muslims are shitbags...

lol

>(((ostein)))
hello fellow white man

Fpbp

The Church was too close to the flood water to be safe, the water has since went down. This guy is a snake oil salesman tv preist but he did nothing wrong in this particular instance.

Oisten could be German or Swedish.

>Perpetuating leftist lies
The church was always open, and flooded and with power, water and sewer. They only closing that happened was canceling Sunday service because the surrounding roads were flooded.

this desu, I use to think nobody is retarded... then I remembered people fall for snake oil salesmen