Is homosexuality on the rise? My brother and cousin both came out yesterday at the same time

Is homosexuality on the rise? My brother and cousin both came out yesterday at the same time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVFavnzXK9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>at the same time
user, there's something you need to know...

kek

>anecdotal
Where do they live and how old are they. :))))))

Yeah you're cousin and brother are doing something or have at least fooled around

I suspected too but i don't like to think about it..
Ponce and 19-22

No. The wheel just got squeakier.

>Ponce
Pity. Also just ask them point blank if they've messed around because odds are they have.

I'm pretty sure it's the food.

There's no way people are getting effeminate by themselves

>Ponce
This word is used in the UK to describe faggots.

Everyone knows Puerto Ricans are homos thanks to Ricki Martin

drink less water from the taps

You should have bought the water filters, bro

thats *Nonce m8 lol
ponce means always asking for something

they sexed eachother

they fucked each other

% of people that Id as gay has been the same since it wasn't illegal. Steady 4% iirc.

What is changing is testosterone levels and men are becoming more effeminate but not gay. Not related mate.
POST DICK CROAT!

>user was never invited to sleep over

and they were of devout catholic family but ever since Francis became pope they think it's ok as long as you repent before you die

>puerto rico

How surprising.

nah, nonce is a paedo, a ponce is an effeminate man (a poofter)

nah nonce is for paedos

ponce was used for homos, less common now

youtube.com/watch?v=eVFavnzXK9Q

>devout Catholic
Doubtful. Gosh most people don't even go to confession before communion here.
It's a farce.

Tell them to hook up since they're already homosexuals being incestuous homosexuals isn't much of a stretch.

They gay together?

It is but only because public schools have been brainwashing children into faggortry. This is why the liberals need to be purged from America. They are a cancer to the human race.

The more people the more homo.

Acceptance of it is on the rise. I for one, like to distinguish between tolerance and acceptance. Fags are accepted in the western world and (barely) tolerated the further you go East. In China, they're outright forced to marry, AFAIK. In Russia, you can be a fag but the minute you display any pride shit is the minute you're put back into place (as it should be) In Romania, the population is ambivalent to fags at best and show open contempt at worst. (And I'm sure at least 50% are decisively against Pride Marches) Thanks to some actresses' (unknowing) attempt to disrupt the Pro-family march (she had been to the Pride one before, and decided to be "progressive"), one of our larger cities (Cluj) said they won't authorize any further Pride marches so as to avoid further BS.

TL;DR Acceptance of fags BAD, Tolerance of fags GOOD

sounds like incest is on the rise too if you catch my drift

>TL;DR Acceptance of fags BAD, Tolerance of fags GOOD
This, but they should still really refrain from being open about their sexuality for their own good and for the good of everyone else. I think everyone should, really.

you know,fags should be tolerated in the sense that as long as they remain in the closet they should not be sought after
on the other hand,if they are already known as flaming queers then they should be executed to make an example of the rest

How does that not turn into a glorified fag witch hunt?

I'm definitely in the mood to suck some uncut White cock.

well
you just kill the ones that are known as fags
ex: next parade you just round everyone up and gas them

/pol what food or exercise should one do to prevent this from happening?