Nancy Pelosi Denounces Violent Antifa Protesters

I don't like this. Something is wrong. Why are they all suddenly doing a 180 on Antifa? Even The Washington Post is calling them out.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/30/nancy-pelosi-denounces-violent-antifa-protesters-unequivocal-condemnation/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dbyMm
youtube.com/watch?v=tyop0d30UqQ
breitbart.com/california/2017/08/30/dianne-feinstein-shocks-liberal-audience-trump-will-serve-least-four-years/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/30/berkeley-mayor-calls-street-gang-label-antifa/
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/28/berkeley-mayor-classify-antifa-as-a-gang/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...This is too convenient for my liking. Even when we think we caught them with their pants down they've never surrendered this easily. Definitely not Nancy Pelosi. Not sure about Maxine Waters either.

>direct link to Breitbait
archive.is/dbyMm

When the Jew (or any politician) is tell you the truth it is because they are setting you up for an even bigger lie.

They are so hopelessly embarrassed by Charlottesville that they have to "take on" their Antifa shock troops.

A lot of non racist white men were at the Charlottesville protest and the (((government))) knows it. Those men just saw something they could not explain. I.E. Why are we being denied free speech and assembly? Why are the Cops just watching the fights?

Be afraid Jews, be very afraid.

berkley mayor is calling for them to be classified as a gang

Bump

My opinion is they're making deals.
Awan Bros is being suppressed.
Dems are making deals.
We don't want this.

I would guess that Charlottesville and the Anti-fa are not generating the emotional response in the sheeple that they expected it would. Now, it's become a liability to them and they hope to score some brownie points by pretending to be civilised.

Something isn't right. What are they planning?

>I would guess that Charlottesville and the Anti-fa are not generating the emotional response in the sheeple that they expected it would.

Entirely this. I'm guessing Pelosi/DNC looked at poll numbers regarding their attachment to AntiFa and it was unfavorable as fuck.

So leftists can continue playing dumb when people say there is violence coming from the left-wing.

Proof: leftist shoots up a baseball field and no one remembers when the right-winger rams his car into a hamplanet.

Because the Deep State is now completely in control of Trump. He will resign early next year (because Russians will continue to try and blackmail him) and there will be relative peace with Pence as President. Screencap this

Their idea of free speech does not fall into a way of civil matter. Antagonizing violence is not a conduct of a peaceful assembly.

Either something is coming and they're trying to save face or they're calling off the dogs because Trump is playing nice with the shadow gov.

Because
>tick-tock,motherfuckers
The SOROS ship is leaking on all sides...watch ALL THE DIRTY DEMS start to flee the ship.
If Negative Nancy is Goathilling her way out ,you KNOW things are getting hot...
>heard anything from Schumer lately?

It's so obvious it defies belief.

I think it's worse than that, this is too fast to be a shift in strategy, at best it's a false rout- the same kind of behavior we see from right wingers denouncing neo-nazis and white supremacists, antifa was always going to be hung out to dry and we still have twenty-some days until the 23rd and even longer until the great antifa reenactment of the fort sumter on Nov 4th.

Stay sharp.

With the retarded left wing under criminal investigation, they are doing anything to save their treasonous asses. But it's not going to help.

I love seeing the squirm like the maggots they are. I hope they all burn.

As for Antifa. Fuck those treasonous terrorists. Those pussies are nothing but rat shit and need to go back to the sewers where they belong.

read about Surkov

youtube.com/watch?v=tyop0d30UqQ

>they're calling off the dogs because Trump is playing nice with the shadow gov.

They wouldn't do that. The only way the Left responds to weakness is with more aggression. That's why apologizing to them never saves anyone's job. They're backing off because Americans are learning about Antifa for the first time and it's hurting their allies who have been covering for them and benefiting from their violence.

The Trotskyite cabal might've lost control of antifa. Those manipulative marxist jews began fleeing from the Soviet Union when Stalin began taking the overwhelmingly jewish leadership from the upper echelons of bolshevik leadership--hey, maybe Comrade Chang over in Communist China sweet-talked them away.

Probably distancing themselves from the group early before the false happens

>I don't like this. Something is wrong
I agree. The sudden turn is certainly disconcerting. However, I was thinking, is it because they have lost control of their commie useful idiots? I have no doubt this group was created, and is run by, Soros and Obama and their ilk. But it seems Antifa has gotten really out of control even turning on their own. When you lost control of your own monster, that is not good.

Or, the DOJ threatened to release all pizzagate material on them unless their reigned in their baby Antifa.

I don't think it's a big plan. I think they finally realized that the antifags are going to drag them all the way down.

The white online white house petition got well over 100,000 signatures to classify antifa as a terrorist organization. Not only that but there is a very strong argument for this case. The Dems are hurting really bad at the moment and they can not take the risk that antifa blows up in their face. The safest choice is to denounce them before a shit storm comes their way.

Damage control for when Antifa attacks the White House en masse.

Screen shot this.

Democrats are looking to the 2018 elections for any kind of momentum.

Videos and images of left wing AntiFa, assaulting peaceful opposition are going to make great attack ads against any future Democra party candidates.

I'm sure that the DNC is going to get completely rekt in 2018. Is this accurate or not?

Surely you're joking...

almost entirely bc they started shit with blm. now that they are starting to pick up on the jew menace too, dems have no choice but to jump ship

Nobody wants to be associated with them, what's so hard to understand?
They are dumb, low IQ violent trouble makers.

Democrats desperately need to win back 'middle-america' and they are catching onto the idea this kind of bullshit ruin your life 'activism' isn't gaining them any support unless its from the extreme radicals they want to cut the fuck out of the picture.

also, 1 post by this ID... SAGE

Check this.
Even Dianne Feinstein back peddles
breitbart.com/california/2017/08/30/dianne-feinstein-shocks-liberal-audience-trump-will-serve-least-four-years/

I think they finally got him as well. Will love to be surprised but there was a shift when bannon and gorka got the boot. Something fucky is afoot. They are playing a dangerous game tho. Yeah. Feels like the second. Would love to be wrong.

Could've been a LARP but if you remember the poster NY FBI user

Was saying Soros Jr was caught financing Antifa

Maybe charges will be brought soon and dems are trying to distance themselves

This

This is how politics works

Yes. Rinos as well.

First Russia, Then Nazi Terroracists, Now a Complete Abandonment of Antifa right when they're picking up major momentum.

Somebody went way the fuck off-script and the cleaners are about to go to work. Look for new and stranger deaths from people with activist left wing ties or intelligence connections.

Something's up.

yup numb3rs will agree

>or they're calling off the dogs because Trump is playing nice with the shadow gov.
No. They would not care if Trump suddenly jumped to their side. Antifa has never really been about Trump, he was just a good reason to get the movement out there. Antifa is really about destroying Americans and America. They are communists. Think the Bolshevik Revolution, Mao's Cultural Revolution, Pol Pot's Cambodia, or other country when a commie regime took over. They are playing to win.

Remember, Obama started his "brown shirt" army while President. This has been going on behind the scenes for years. Soros provides the money. (Disclaimer:
all speculation on my part, just my theory.)

The progressive left - globalists - RINOS - dems are all commies. They have been foaming at the mouth for a commie takeover of our country. Antifa is their creation, their baby to help make it happen. So, for them to suddenly change gears and turn on their own monster, really makes one wonder what the heck is going on behind the scenes.

Oh man. Would fucking love that. Need some positive momentum. Been getting fucked repeatedly by MSM and dems.

Why are the Democrats denouncing their own paid mercenary army militia????? Something is up.

This. Their plan is backfiring because the left is so easily fragmented. Not to mention all the in-fighting between Soros backed groups like Antifa and BLM. As someone already pointed out, it's easy to divide the left. BLM hates white antifa, the Muslims hate gays, the gays hate lesbians, the lesbians hate trannies etc.

>8/30/17 the day Dems spooked Sup Forums

i have no proof but i have a feeling antifa is about to pull a major attack somewhere. Its to give dems plausible deniability

>When the Jew (or any politician) is tell you the truth it is because they are setting you up for an even bigger lie.
Naw, this one isn't that complicated. The democrat handlers have lost control of their attack dogs who will now bark and bite at innocents for even 'looking like Nazis,' and no matter how hard they tug back on the leash, they just can't rein them back in. They realize that they need that centrist support, so they can't possibly afford to look any pettier and venomous than they do now. And the new angle becomes 'those aren't my dogs, dawg'.

I wonder what is going on :--D

They can only pull off a major attack if their parents let them go out.

>is it because they have lost control of their commie useful idiots?

Yes. Antifa is and always has been violent commies who want to overthrow any non-commie government. They're not in it to discredit particular right-wing groups or get Democrats elected. They want to tear down the whole thing. And they're dumb enough to think they really can.

The (((Dems))) hired them and turned them loose as attack dogs at Trump/right-wing rallies, and it went fine for a while because the MSM didn't show them. But Charlottesville shined a light on them, and since they're in it for themselves and not for their allies, they stood there proudly in the light and told Americans what they're about. Now their allies have to run from them, at least temporarily.

oh hey, 9/11 is almost here too, you don't think-

Perhaps the PBS/NPR poll about Confederate statues and monuments was a wake up call.

I think that they see the rise of nationalism and they are trying to make antifa and nationalist "equally bad"

>Pelosi denounces them before Ayn Rand Ryan does.

It's not really any grand conspiracy horseshit of Cheese pizza or alien rothschild royalists. It's miserly self interest. They've realized the middle america mainstream is seeing antifa being violent savages and want to disassociate themselves with that albatross as much as possible. What said. Ancedotes are worthless but I can still attest that all the anti-trumpers I know are far from sympathetic to antifa.

The democrats half the time understand that Bannon is right about "When democrats talk about identity politics, social justice, confederate statues, they lose", the other half of the time they need to talk about that shit to galvanize the shocktroops. The world-is-a-village nature of modern existence makes it so difficult for them to pivot, why we laugh at Hillary Clinton faking accents depending on her location or politicians get crucified for saying something here and something else there.

If Antifa was marketable they would be hitting that iron like an industrial blacksmith. But it's not, so out it goes. These are politicians of the Romney/Hillary variety - they follow the wind of public sentiment.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/30/berkeley-mayor-calls-street-gang-label-antifa/

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/28/berkeley-mayor-classify-antifa-as-a-gang/

Very weird.... maybe antifa creeps were damaging the dnc brand. They were loosing the phony facade of being "cool and collected"..

>They are communists. Think the Bolshevik Revolution, Mao's Cultural Revolution, Pol Pot's Cambodia, or other country when a commie regime took over. They are playing to win.

Exactly. It confuses people because all the other left-wing protest groups want something from government. BLM wants white cops shot and black criminals let off the hook. Occupy wanted student loans forgiven. Feminists want laws to give them more power over men. Open borders shills want the government to keep the borders open.

They're all pretty happy with the way the government is set up; they just aren't happy with who's running it right now, and think they sould be in charge. Antifa is different; it's the only group right now that wants to overthrow the government altogether, presumably to replace it with some commie fantasy People's State. The rest of the Left might be on board with that in theory, but they have the sense to realize Americans won't go for Commies any more than they'll go for Nazis. Besides, can someone like Pelosi be sure she will be needed in this new leftist Utopia? No she can't.

Antifa is currently Soros funded, no? Maybe there's a conflict brewing behind the scenes.

What is the false?

false flag, c'mon paki, get hip with the lingo

If the commies win, they will begun seizing land and wealth from the rich. And (((they))) have the most wealth in America.

On top of that, Communist America would cut off all support for Israel.

(((They))) really fucked up by radicalizing the left.

We must use this to show antifa they puppet masters have betrayed them. They will feel cornered and attack them instead.

SHADILAY
My digts confirm!

God damnit i hate that cunt.

This is obviously related to that story about the FBI confiscating some computers or serveres where an ANTIFA forum was hosted.

They are backpedaling cause they will be unmasked as the actual operators of all their proitests

Isnt it interesting if they find out who is financing all their travels and expenses?

Who is paying for all of these unemployed agitatorĀ“s expenses?

Why isnt nobody asking these questions?

Not to mention how vehemently pro-Palestine/Muslim the left and antifa are.

>all the other left-wing protest groups want something from government.
Good point. I had not thought of that aspect of it.

Trump has them by the pussy. Weiner files. Awan hard drives. It's over. They are starting to see it.

It's just bad publicity and it's not working in their favor at this time so they denounce it. Also, they probably know that antifa will be replaced by some new and improved violent leftist organization soon so it's time to disassemble it anyway.

Oh, and Goat Hill Pizza.

What a time to be alive

I think that violence is just going to escalate until martial law is enacted... Then the cleansing will begin.

Because none of them even knew antifa exists.

All these old politicians go home at night and watch CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc and are literally controlled by them. The media knows that if they control the information they control the politicians.

Now that Antifa has gone to far the Media has no choice but to report on them, while giving these old cunts the redpill on leftist extremism.

wtf? he basically called off police in antifas favor...

something is definitely up..

autism levels rising

Honestly I liked it more when the left and the media was kissing Antifa's ass, it just made people angry agianst all of them. Now they could start thinking that the left has a sliver of integrity to them.

Top kek sir

>1 post by this ID

Are they distancing themselves from antifa in order to prepare for antifa to go total terror and assassination mode but still get support behind the scenes? Seems implausible, the antifa themselves don't seem capable. Could it be to give the right false hope in order to encourage right wingers back on the street and fighting in order to get a new false flag or genuine attack? I can't believe it's an honest retreat...

It's because of the meeting between Wikileaks and the senator. He knows everything and he and Trump were coordinating a big reveal.
The truth usually comes with major leverage for someone. I'm guessing it has to do with that.
Everyone from the MSM to the highest dems are fucked if the real info gets out.
The senator in question was on hannity's radio show on Monday talking about it. It sounded yuge.

Trump's men put Dick Spencer and the CIAniggers band on ice. With no credible controlled opposition to LARP against, antifa is worse than useless, they are an albatross around the neck of the democrat party. Time for them to cut their losses, and looks like they have wised up enough for now to do it.

>The democrat handlers have lost control of their attack dogs

There has been violence at every single Trump rally and conservative attempting to speak at a college for over 18 months, from well before the primaries. This last attack in Berkley wasn't even the most violent of them, arguably, since there wasn't even an attempted murder at this one, as has happened in the past.

Bullshit that they just now realized that they "lost control of their pets." They've been just fine lying and covering up far more brutal attacks and attempted murders up until now. Something is up.

They lie, and say the bad people aren't part of them.

They are the bad people. The slavers, the segregationists, the Jim Crow people, the KKK, the Night Riders, the people who filibustered the Civil Rights Act twice, and had a Grand Wizard of the KKK as a Senator (Robert Byrd).

The Demorats are the evil ones. Don't listen to evil people.

Hi codefag, hope youre doing well

These people are in their bubble or believe that the public is in that bubble. There is no appeal to distance yourselves from antifa just on the bases of being wrong and violent. Can't say I know much of murikan politics, but I can think of two reasons. After Trump named Alt-left, they recoiled back, because they honestly believe the public is on Trump's side. Or the police is cracking down on Antifa, letting them act freely in anti-protests so they can later arrest them and make them snitch.

Hundreds of thousands of signatures in a matter of days petitioning the government to declare them a terrorist organization and they can read the writing on the wall.

The new orgs are starting to realize that they were playing with an open bottle of anthrax and they wanna be able to claim "Oh, no, we didn't touch the biohazard!"

Things are turning into 1930s Germany all over again and just like last time, "bash the fash" was little more than whinny mama's boys taking out their resentment on private property, while real men normally repulsed by Nazi ideology were driven into its open, welcoming arms.

Fuck Anitifa, and fuck anyone who supported them. You've got to be a special kind of terribad to make Nazism seem even remotely reasonable to even the dumbest people, but Antifa somehow manages to do that AND some.

turns out Nazis died 60 odd years ago

Look out for the anniversary of the October Revolution on the 7th of Nov. We're in for some shit boys. Commies are getting blue balls. Obama is waiting in the shadows.

>we don't condone the actions of [group] but we don't really care that they hurt people either
>also we are funding them through several organizations and backroom deals

what else is new

whatever it is, it's big.

Yes, how did I overlook the senator & Julian Assange.
Fuck what a timeline.
So much shaking lose right now.

>feinstein
>dianne feinstein

They are politicians after all. They have to get reelected if they are going to be of any use to the special interest groups that pay their real salary. ANTIFA isn't popular with the boomers who actually vote Instead of lightning trash cans on fire and punching "Nazis" for Soros bucks. Pick related is why I think they are doing this.

I think that the DNC is desperate for a narrative and nothing is sticking. Russia or Nazis or whatever. There's nothing that Trump has in his background that RNC/DNC people don't have. All of the horseshit they try to accuse him of never sticks because Obama/Hillary/Bill Clinton are all culpible of the same things.

They're trying to win over centrists/moderates, but they usually want someone like Trump or Bernie because they weren't establishment. The DNC is run by overpaid retards and they don't know what to do to win good people back over.

Chewing off their arm so the beast could live on. They will probably start funding a new radical org that isnt tainted. Maybe they see the writing on the wall that antifa is going to be labeled as a terrorist org so the comdemn them as to not be lumped in with the term alt left.

It's all chess, they are worried they could do something really bad soon and are distancing themselves before it happens.

Antifa are anarchists. Even if Soros does help fund them they aren't a safe ally.

Theyve lost control of their ability to use guilt and manipulation to convince the public theyre the good guys. Thats whats changed. They have nothing good to offer and theyve just realized the public cant despise them if they want to be reelected. This is absolutely delicious. Pelosi should be in prison imo.

They know that Normies hate antifa and commies, they bet on them being more scared of muh natsees but it didn't work. They are changing tactics now, they will try to get all right wing movements lumped in with antifa as generic 'extremists' and pass laws to shut down speech outside the approved window. They will try to sell this to Normies as being even-handed and fair, but it will only be enforced against the right in practice. They will gladly throw a few junkies under the bus to make it less obvious. The globalists will just rebrand and keep marching Left.

They'll walk into a trap.

Everyone in this thread forgetting that the DNC already tried to shift away from identity politics. Remember? They literally adopted Trump's platform word-for-word.

This is just them going "oh shit! we were supposed to stop this!" Unfortunately, they have already gone way too far and are stuck in the quicksand trap of identity politics thrashing about wildly whenever Trump does something like banning trannies in the military or something like Charlottesville occurs.

The right is growing and amassing on its own in desperation.
The left is shrinking as they push everyone to the right with their extremism.
Republicans, Democrats, and the media all support the left.
Trump isn't taking a side.

You are seeing the death of the Republicans and Democrats.

Dems are trying to jettison Antifa before it gets exposed completely that they've been planning on using them to shut down any and all political opposition in the name of fighting (((facism))). They know they're finished if their dealings get exposed so they're scrambling to distance themselves from their grunts on the streets.

Good to see you're alive

Regardless of the Pelosi move, their fucked for the mid-terms. The whole reason Trump broke through the blue wall was because the union democrats couldnt stand the social politics their party started to form around.

So the dem strategy now is to avoid socisl issues at all cost. But in the age of Trump its impossible for them, its a lose-lose.