me on the right

Tits or gt-
wait.....wat?!

me on the left

age 10: i hate girls
age 20: oh god please let a girl touch me just once please

Fixed :^)

made me snort

That's offensive not all transgender folks commit suicide.

Isn't the original comic of a tomboy who hated girly things as a kid?

>hates girls
>becomes the girl

No they just wish the could

Basically, kids become kinda pervy from all the new shit. They're horny and they're allowed to do whatever they want.

It's not that simple but it's actually kinda like that. They become sex obsessed and they adopt a kind of "by any means necessary" attitude, couple that with constant positive affirmations, but also loneliness, and then the venomousness and popularity of feminism, and there you go.

Some people obviously are born gay, but more and more people are just becoming sexually fluid by choice.

If there's no choice involved then it's just all out mental illness because there's nothing normal about homosexuality. It is abnormal. I harbor zero hatred towards homosexuals. And we all probably suffer from some mental issue. How could you not when we basically live in augmented reality? Never the less..

Cont. from.

Also, aggression creates testosterone. If they can't channel they're aggression, that is DEFINITELY a contributing factor. Geeze, it seems like half the young black people I know are BI as fuck because they have nowhere to take their aggression. Too much time in school. Not enough time doing anything real. Our educational system is cruel.

All trans people I know are suicidal.

Everybody I know are suicidal.*

ftfy pham

haha! oh schlomo =)

It is one person, still making it 100%. "She" uses suicide attempts to get concern and attention from my friends.

that's not how it happens, faggot. mom and dad turn little boy into fucking cross-dressing queers so they can sexually abuse them. that's why the suicide rate is so high.

>That's offensive not all transgender folks commit suicide
I agree. The fact that they all won't just kill themselves offends me to my core

Only in Anglo-Saxon and European countries.

This is also true.
My mom thought I was gay when I was about 13 or 14 and was fucking delighted by the idea. I'm like "What?"

This image is so true. Notice how many awkward ugly beta weeaboos turn into trannies or roleplay as little girls. It's called autogynecophilia

Nice

the only one I've ever met told me she was molested by a 25 year when she was 15

Uhh, you'd be surprised.
Of course, in brown countries they'll just set you on fire or throw you off the roof of a building for being gay. So there's a little more reason to keep it on the D.L.

>to defeat your enemy you must become your enemy

Have you ever heard of Thailand?

Also. ALSO. Over exposure in the media. The media completely fucks up kids' minds.

Kek

>suicide
Yeah, the rest get murdered by straight people that they tricked into bed.

Can you justify murder in that situation

>autistic hatred of girls becomes so strong from constant rejection user develops an obsession with femininity
>reaches the point of mental illness and user because the object of his obsessions
>user now wishes to be deep dicked by giant straight cocks and treated like a sissy
>many such cases

No. But I can sure as Hell rationalize why it would fucking happen. It's overt sexual violation.

Considering that she's trans, she may not be exaggerating all that much. It's sad for anyone to kill themselves whether trans or not.

Imagine if a lesbian got tricked into getting into bed with a guy and was molested or even raped. Jesus, she'd probably slit the guys throat in his sleep. Are you kidding?

I hated them out of jelousy being in their presence made me want to just lay down and cry

Send pics:
[email protected]

Get help.

I did! I love life now and enjoy just being alive and happy with who I am! I still kinda dislike women and am still maybe a little jelous but definitely no where near as much. I'm fine with them now.

i hate Sup Forums

So what in the far future you can freely change your sex indistinguishable to the real one down to the last chromosomes just by nanomachines or some sci-fi tech not currently available today, will you guys change sex for the heck of it? Answer honestly. I'm not in favor in today's SRS btw.

I forgot to add you'll look cute after changing sex.

Does this explain why 3/4 of Sup Forums posters hate women, and why the remainder are traps?

I love poland!!

The reality.

Only the post op ones

Yes. You're the only one who's right.

>It's sad for anyone to kill themselves
But why? Even if they have a problem that isn't fixable? Also I don't see anything wrong with it if it's some disgusting faggot doing it.

>she
>she
>she

shit makes me sick, I'd be suicidal too living in this world as one of those things

LOL

Missing the black bf with 2 kids at age 25

nah. This tranny has it done pretty damn well. That just looks like a man

accurate representation of trannies

those bullshit cartoons always make them look like actual cute girls when in reality they look like lumberjacks with wigs

wish i looked like that desu

what i would give to be a qt3.14 petite slut while still maintaining my girthy uncut chode

Isn't this a Sup Forums edit? The original is just a tomboy embracing her femininity.

You're right, only nearly half of them do. The rest "gaping man-hole"-out

/thread

yet

All white bois getting ready to get dicked by men.

>murder
It's only muder if they're innocent

Kek

this