You ever notice that there are less Canadians around? What happened?

You ever notice that there are less Canadians around? What happened?

I mean I'm glad they're not here anymore but at the same time I'm scared.

Turdo mandated hate speech raids

>he hasn't realized every memeflag is in fact a leaf

It got old having 14 year olds screech "leaf" instead of constructing an argument probably. This place became infested with 14 year old kekipedes during the election and hasn't/will not recover.

They're frozen

Pretty much this, or an Israeli.

I would say anyone running a communist/nasbol/antifa flag is probably a leaf.

Canada's a popular proxy place for shills. Now that there are meme flags, they don't have to pay for proxies anymore.

Because shareblue/ctr is changing tactics, leafposting is losing its power because they're spamming it

Or hippie, or pirate. Lets face it we are ashamed of our cuck country, more so than before.

Emperor Trudeau implemented mandated sensitivity training for all Canadians. We'll slowly trickle back on to the internet as we train ourselves to say "Her penis" with a straight face.

They took up memeflags.

Ever notice that Toothpaste flags are the shitposters now? When did this happen? Aussies also stopped shitposting so much when moot left.

this

Also pretty much anyone with the gay flag is a Trudeau voter.

pepes arms always confuse me in this pic

GOP and DEM flags too.

never forgetti, the day of the rake

but yeah, they just hide under other flags nowadays.

A lot of Canadians got sick after they had sex with me maybe that's what's happened. I always bareback and I have a lot of sexually transmitted diseases

They were ENRICHED.

Comon, you no none of us actually had sex with you, we just jerked off in the corner while you fucked our wives.

MAGA