Move to Seattle

>move to Seattle
>everyone is a fruity faggot and there's nothing to do so I decide to go fishing
>learn that all the lakes and oceans are filled with chemicals and you can only eat like one fish a month without getting cancer
WHY DO LEFTIES CARE SO MUCH ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING HOW ABOUT OUR ECOSYSTEMS FFS

In California in the 1980's people died from eating fish caught in the San Francisco Bay....

>ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING HOW ABOUT OUR ECOSYSTEMS FFS
Because global warming is an enemy you can't defeat or properly explain, so you can do anything and claim it's against global warming. The fucked ecosystem can be measured properly and could be treated, but that would take more effort.

Most of them are hypocrites, simple as that. They couldn't give less of a shit about what happens to the environment. They'll buy from Whole Foods and maybe donate to a eco charity and call it day, and spend the rest of their time being degenerate. Nothing new under the Sun.

Move to Spokane

how do the fish survive if it's that bad

It isn't the leftists fucking the ecosystem you stupid sack of shit. Every single time, it's a right winger behind the problem. No exceptions.

Fish don't die from poisoned waters, but they are prone to gather the poisons from the water in their meat.

It's still a water source next to a large city. If you want safe fishing go up/down the coast or inland.

Ahh shit that sucks burgerbro. I always thought Seattle looked kidna comfy, lots of rain and stuff. Most minorities seem to be gooks as well.

On a side note caught plenty of fish today, made a tasty dinner out of it too. Smoked perch is pretty nice.

so if i ate plutonium i wouldn't die but whoever ate me would die

Carcinogens that kill you in 10 years are not gonna do much to the population of a fish that lives about that long anyways.

Won't the perch get lung cancer?

The real solutions to global warming are:
-Fewer births (automation is coming, so we literally DON'T NEED more people)
-Much higher use of public transport
-More responsible production of all items (i. e.) less

Point 1 will never happen because of the greedy Jews in banking (GOTTA GET MORE DEBT SLAVES!), point 2 will never happen because regular people don't want to look poor while fatties will not give them up, and point 3 won't happen because of economic considerations (i.e. profits). I for one, am as efficient as possible regarding consumption (I never throw anything away and I walk 90% of the time, rest is Public Transport), but sadly nobody else seems to care. Also, I'm unsure about kids, but I'm still in my early twenties.

TL;DR Taking care of the environment is fucking hard, and nobody wants to sacrifice even the slightest bit of comfort to help it

>Liberals are a bunch of hippie tree hugging environmentalists getting in the way of industry, we need less regulations
>REEEEEEEE THE FISH ARE POISON WHY DON'T THE LIBERALS CARE

*Fatties won't give up their cars

After Chernobyl, we weren't allowed to drink milk in Germany, because the nuclear particles were collected in that. The cows lived with no problems. If I dose you with low levels of radiation and later drink your juice, I'd be radiated, yes-

Yeah, thats the question.

t. former First Hill resident.

So:

Less niggers, gooks and poos
Better infrastructure ( like in European countries)
Less jewish marketing in media

Hmm really makes me think

Maybe but it's already being digested so who cares :)

>Fewer births (automation is coming, so we literally DON'T NEED more people)
The German population isn't self-containing. I could have three children and it would still shrink, given that you don't import breeding machines from next continent over.

>Fewer births
This is only true people in the third world. We will need more first worlders who understand why fewer births is a good thing to stop third worlders from breeding. People who have 17 kids probably aren't on the internet reading about global warming.

live in seattle area, caught a salmon this past weekend, very edible and yummy, not sure what OP is complaining about, but sounds like you moved to the correct place you libtard, Lots of degenerate fags in seattle, you will grow to love it.

In short, yes. Also, don't forget: Less (((liberals)))
The human population was several times smaller a few centuries ago and we were just fine. We just need to man up, kick out the niggers, and take care of what we have ATM.

What we CAN do is stop sending them aid. Without aid, suddenly only 1 maybe 2 of those 17 children will survive. Niggers in particular are hard to educate so letting them just...DIE seems to be the most responsible option.

>The human population
Like I give a damn about the human population. I know maybe a hundred people, why would I give the slightest care to seven billion out there? If I want to have a family, I will. There's no need to go and think about the problems of people I never interact with. I don't give a flying fuck if someone in the Congo is dying because they don't have food, I have 100 kg of potatoes in my basement.

>I have 100 kg of potatoes in my basement.
Kartoffelkartellen

Farmed them myself. Good yield. They also have a longer shelf life than bought ones, because they stay covered in dirt until needed.

didn't you read the handbook they give with your license?

fuck that sounds nice, perch is really tasty

Nice! If stored in a cold, dark space how long do you think freshly farmed potatoes covered in dirt lasts? I guess when they go green or green-ish in color they go bad but sometimes with the store bought ones I feel like the shelf life is too short.

>perch is really tasty
I always wanted to fish in Alaska though. Cold fresh Salmon like a bear :/ tfw no alaska gf to explore the wilds with