Fox News hires Tomi Lahren

NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News Channel has hired conservative commentator Tomi Lahren, who has hosted shows on The Blaze and One America News Network along with working for a political action committee supporting President Donald Trump.

The network said on Wednesday that Lahren will have a “signature role” on a digital product under development and be a commentator on the network’s opinion programming. Her primary home will be on Sean Hannity’s show, where she was to debut on Wednesday.

Lahren, who is 25, has quickly achieved a high profile in the conservative movement following her graduation from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She has more than 4 million Facebook followers, and she produces her own videos with commentary on politics and culture.
archive.is/h58Lt

Hella f*ckin based!

I don't care about coal burners

Called it

Shes a hot blond...so what. I don't give a shit what she does.

Cool
Now she can support her black bulls in style

Saw this coming months ago. She's quite possibly the dumbest political commentator there is right now, but she's also blonde, and bimbo blondes with normie politics are Fox's specialty. Fox's beta orbiter demo should rise significantly because of this

Another fake blonde coal burning bimbo to the collection.

>normie politics

Are you actually implying that conservatism is "normie" nowadays?

lol what? When the hell was conservatism not normie?

>conservative commentator
Conservative? I thought she was a constitutional abortionist.

Defining "normie" as someone who embraces mainstream culture, I'd say most of Tomi's views are the antithesis of what's popular in the mainstream.

Tomi Lahren without make-up

>from burning coal to servicing the oven tribe

Then you are a complete fucking idiot. Go back to facebook. We're radicals here.

I thought she was already on Fox?
Honestly who cares, she is literally just another pair of news prompter reading tits.
Come back to me when she actually takes and stand for something and says something controversial.

They're going with the McCain daughter look... big ones, small ones, coal burning ones, buck tooth ones...

>takes a stand*

conservatism is more normie that leftwing politics are

The answer to the question: "What if Lauren Southern wasn't an ugly, sarcastic, Jewish roastie"

Would it kill Fox to hire a redhead once in a while? For variety's sake?

for the last 8 years

Why should we care? shes a coal burning mutt

Imagine her taking on two massive black cocks at once, fuck that's hot

Coal burner

you know she took a DNA test and there was zero Jewish blood right?

yeah pro-abortion views are so obscure!

>We're radicals here.

You're a whining shit-poster cut from the same cloth as antifa scum, please frequently express these views IRL to hamper your own cause and drive more people towards the middle.

Leftwing politics is less truthy than conservatism; you're arguing semantics, conservatism is stronger than portrayed in mainstream media but many MAGAs are forced to remain in stealth-mode

>"fox news hires their 1000000000000000th coal burner"

I'm talking about conservatism not
"Abort Tomi" Lahren

im not a radical. don't have facebook either. i just like edgy jokes and hate leftists. i have never even voted.

MAGA (my god, what a gay way to describe your ideology) isn't even conservatism, you politically illiterate newfag

She's center-right, which is about as normie you can get for a Republican

>listening to women
>ever

Fuck off nu/pol/

That explains why she used to talk like a nog on twitter.

Most "jews" have zero "jewish blood" in them, they're just europeans with big noses LARPing as ancient semites.

>im not a radical.
Give it time.

you don't know what conservatism is
don't reply to me again, brainlet

She's ugly though

Except Tomi Lahren is ugly as fuck

you have any facts to back up that claim?
because I'm pretty sure the big nose is in fact from having Jewish genes
not that it matters because either way you're still wrong considering Lauren doesn't look Jewish, does not claim to be Jewish, has zero Jewish relatives, and zero Jewish genes

stormniggers are not welcome among pro-Trump supporters

Correct. It's all a clever ruse to make her look hot. Actually look at her face. It's not good. Not saying I wouldn't bang her just that she is kind of ugly

>your ideology

All the insight I need into how you see the world, enjoy that satisfying feeling of *knowing* you're right for a Republican

Absolutely, and that's why she gets work. In the context of the entire political sphere, however, I have a hard time seeing her as being strongly aligned with the mainstream. It seems that anyone not radicalised is considered "normie" here, but that's fine, I spend a lot of time outdoors.

BURN THE COAL - PAY THE TOLL
U
R
N

T
H
E

C
O
A
L

|

P
A
Y

T
H
E

T
O
L
L

Fuck her

oh he did, he stretched that white pussy good

Coalburning Zionist shill

She gets the rope too

He looks like a based black man, I'm okay with him fucking her.

>the face of young conservative women of America

not her shes been married for years. looks kind of similar tho

>blond

clearly dyed

she's been cucking Chad with Tyrone

Any guy who permits his wife to go drinking in clubs is a fucking beta cuck regardless of whether she fucks other men or not. My wife would never dare to do something like that.

Being blond and relatively good looking obviously makes her opinions more valid

She's not dating him anymore, they broke up and now she's single and living it up see

good for him, she's a whore

see 23&me's recent fiasco with ashkenazis for a hearty kek. their whole claim to isreal went up in flames.

a "pro abortion" conservative. She can fuck right. fox has been shit since they ousted ailes and every half wit harpy started moaning about being hit on.

>being a packaged blond tool for corporate interests

Maybe if you live on one of the coasts

How is she conservative?

Criticising islam and open borders doesn't make you a conservative. Opposing women's vote does and careers can.

wew,

>tfw fat and jelly

If you don't support abortion, you support niggers. That's the blackpill to take on your dying nation

un-ironically, this. I used to be pro-life as well until I saw the ratio at which blacks abort vs. whites.

Trust me, abortion is a great thing for us.

literally the same face of young liberal women of America during Barack Obama's term

political party has nothing to do with sex

>all that body effort
>acquire 7/10 with tones of war paint on her face

He must be a nu male faggot. Maybe I'm wrong though

she's the new megyn kelly, and might like bbc

Obviously jelly, why is pol full of fucking beta males

She looks great without makeup, she is 10/10 face, with 7/10 body.

She's a disgusting traitorous worthless coalburner whore.
God forgives no traitor.

>reddit gif
kys

What is conservativism even supposed to mean anymore?

Was to be expected. all female fox anchors look alike she will fit right in

Thats the black guy from keenan and kel on the left and from her reaction she looks uncomfortable. There is literally no hard evidence that shes a mudshark. Either way, shes a standard centrist conservative, who gives a flying fuck

At least they have Tucker. I'm honestly surprised they haven't found some excuse to fire him yet.

>fox hires a new brainless bimbo

conserving the free global flow of capital and labour without restriction basically

if you hang out with niggers then you are a mudshark in spirit

Muh (((conservative))) coal burner.

im guessing that like most women (not just conservative) she mostly hangs out with whites, only dates whites, and talks about minorities as poor oppressed people while wanting nothing to do with them.

That's a surface level viewpoint that ignores the fact that abortion (and birth control) are the foundations of feminism. It is what allows women to ignore all responsibility and focus all of their energy on destroying society. Ban abortion and birth control and feminism becomes unsustainable. All the whores will be forced to marry and they will subsequently adopt the right wing political viewpoints of their husbands.

SHE IS PRO-ABORTION.

tomi a shit

Her boyfriend is a nig. She should be completely ignored and shamed. Burn coal. Pay toll.
SAGE

It's like you don't even understand niggers. Ban abortion and you will literally be a minority within a decade you dense fuck

Tomi Lahren looks like Lauren sutherland

Sweet, another shitty neo-con liberal to ruin the conservative party!

>ywn be able to purchase a vial of Milk of Millie or Milk of McAdoo from the infowarslife store for $69.95 to help fight the globalists

>pro-abortion
This has to be the weakest shilling attempt I've ever seen. Even on Reddit this wouldn't piss off anyone.

She's perfect for fox news to be honest.

No, because then the marriage and birth rate of whites will increase drastically because feminism will become an untenable position.

Why was feminism made? Because women spent too long outside the kitchen. Thats why, also the Pay gap is a myth and we have equality just we don't know what the fuck to do with it.

>100% organic

Ohh look...another (((Fox News))) leg crosser telling us "Democrats are the real racists!/Muh freedooms! Muh constitution! Iran bad! North Korea bad! etc etc etc"

Get the fuck out of here. Every proper Sup Forums-tard should know by now that (((Fox News))) leg crossers are some of our worst enemies. FAP to her leg crossing and clear your mind of the Cuckservative BS that they try to shove down your throat while hypnotizing you with their leg crossing.

except 50% of all abortions in the US are white babies retard