My gf shared this picture on her twitter

my gf shared this picture on her twitter
Is she ready for the redpill?

>gf
There's no such thing you're either married or single

Goy...
Why not; Try not to ruin a potential relationship with a joke.

Show this to her and watch her reaction closely.

Yes.

>Is she ready for the redpill?
Looks like she already took it.

exposing juden directly is a dumb idea and will make you look like a textbook nazi. You need to eaze people in. Start with terrorist shit and other stuff that regular people can get with and then move on.

Antifa's behavior has pushed a lot of centrists and blues farther towards the red. On my facebook feed im seeing guys who have very vocally lost thier shit on leftist rants posting shit like this against antifa and assorted other stuff that starts to toy around with redpill concepts.

Antifa has become to rabid and incoherent, its pushing a sizable number of people away from that side of the political spectrum.

>gf
hahahahahahaha
nice brag bro

Rare breed wife immediately

Hey. I too have a gf.

Nothing in life is more valuable than a redpilled wife.

100% This

I know it's a fake quote. Still applies.

Me three.

Once she has a few kids, she'll start demanding government dollars. Get ready for a no-fault.

A good baby redpill is the Chief Rabbi of Barcelona telling Jews that Europe is finished because of Muslim immigration and that all Jews in Europe need to leave and run away to Israel.
Then show how the leaders of Jewish groups in White countries are the most prominent in attacking anyone who proposes a Muslim ban/limit to stop it happening.
Jewish leaders effect our erasure in our own homelands, then run away back to their ethno-state once the damage in done.

This is some Bezmenov tier advice

Wait a second, if she hates white people and she is your gf, it means youre not white

She'll 'date' a man she hates for tingles and dollar signs.

jq is not a baby red pill. too scary unless you've learned enough.

what if I'm engaged

are people this fucking braindead about universities?

the people studying any of those majors are the least likely to be fucking libshits

the problem is the majority enrolled in university are taking up liberal arts bullshit degrees

if you're going to be a reactionary tryhard at least fucking get your shit straight

I do too (I actually don't I just wanted to look cool sorry for lying online)

Branco is probably the dumbest cartoonist working.

Top libshit degrees for brainwashing:
>Sociology
>Psychology
Anything art related
>Any of the music shit
>Teaching degrees
>Journalism
>english/literature

On my campus if you go to any of the buildings housing a department related to the STEM fields its all pretty much just acedemic oriented.

You go to any of the buildings on my campus mentioned in the shit-list its immiediatly obvious that you are in a liberal brainwashing facility. Refugees welcome posters everywhere, tons of ANTIFA stickers and posters, all the bullitin boards are filled with leftist activism flyers for womens and LGBT rights.

Absolute worst one I ever saw was "DID YOU KNOW THERES ONLY 3 SURGICAL ABORTION CLINICS IN THE STATE???"

The state has less than a million people in total population and aside from like 4 major "cities" all the towns are 5,000 people or less. How goddamned many abortion clinics do we fuckin need? Like its some kinda statement against women that we just dont have that many abortions here or something.

The Red Pill isn't this like incredibly anti-Jewish truth about society, a real red pill is realizing the truth of the entire picture, and this involves everything else that isnt Jewish

Actually, interesting expierience in the english department:
>write 15 page essay on "Modern Usage of orwellian language"
>I center it completeley on ANTIFA
>english professor calls me to his office for a meeting
>hes actually a pretty chill guy
>"look man, this is friggin primo work, its an A if I ever saw one, but just some advice"
>he closes his door
>"the same kind of people you tore up in that paper run this department, if you wanna maintain a high grade you gotta watch out. If the wrong professor gets a paper like this you might suddenky find out no matter who your instructor is you are struggling to hold a C"
>guy wasnt threatening me, he was warning me
>some professors will bring work like that and show it around the entire department and essentially shitlist you forever
>my next essay was a simpering tribute comparing BLM to martin luther king and ghandi and the professor gave me a wink

If you are in college you need to hide your power levels. (((They))) are everywhere, and they run thier own petty little black lists.

>tfw CA
>tfw it's just more Antifa sympathy or poker faces

sounds like a filthy mexican, so it makes sense

>immiediatly
how about returning to elementary school?

Me fou-

you fags and your shitty matrix red pill meme
when will this shit stop? you can't even agree on what it means, you stupid cucks.

Wouldn't be possible under Sharia. Just sayin'

this

ask her for her opion on how many fascist groups there have been throughout history

cringe

only an uneducated retard will deny there are racist and sexist systems in our society today

I really like this image.

>Americans take hundreds of thousands of student loans so they can be brainwashed willingly.

Not yet. Disguise yourself as a nigger and rape her to the brink of murder, then she'll be ready.

this
start with pointing out reddit tier shit
feminism is lying
the media is lying
the schools are lying
blm is lying

watch "die hard with a vegeance" with her and then tell her that they had to use CGI to add in the sign that said "i hate niggers" in case of violent reprisal
ask her if theyed do that for any other groups
redpill on clintons emails and how she never got prosecuted but dont talk PG or she might think youre schizo if she isnt ready
point out the disconnect between the law and the elites
point out HSBC'S Business dealings
then let the snowball roll down the hill

Be careful red pilling girlfriends.

Sometimes they pretend they can emotionally handle it to impress you, but red pills can be black pills for women.

Ok, show me one.

It's pretty obvious what it means tbqh, you must be retarded.

probably not. being annoyed at your peers doesn't mean preparing to go full autism. a lot of normies dislike sjws