I've been thinking a lot about how the Jews could be making the White youth depressed by promoting nihilism through...

I've been thinking a lot about how the Jews could be making the White youth depressed by promoting nihilism through goth culture etc. What are your thoughts?

I think it's doable

CAN I JOIN YOUR CLUB PLEASE
GOYIM DON'T LIEK ME

Joining Judaism won't exactly make Goyim love you.

I don't wanna be a goyim, i've never felt like I fit in anywhere before, I don't really give a shit if the goy likes me

It won't make you happy.
But if you really want to be Jewish, I suggest you talk to your local Rabbi

>promoting nihilism through goth culture etc
goth is dead
subcultures are dead
they've all been subverted by identity politics

>goth culture
Are you from the 90s?

>nihilism
>through goth culture
yeah you're retarded.

all memes aside, if one is interested in Judaism and actually feels drawn to it for reasons they can't explain, are there versions of Torah, Talmud, and Kaballah we are allowed to study under rabbis?

just read the stuff on your own time then show up to a synagogue. they don't tattoo themselves anymore to tell if you're a jew or not

I just want a Jewish girl.

>Allowed
If your asking about what's the first thing we tell Goyim to read that would be:"The scroll of Ruth"

It'll give you a piece of what it's like to be a newcomer to Judaism

also I really want to understand their literature the way they do. It's knowledge that's been passed down since before even the pyramids were an idea in anyone's head.

you're going to have to cut a part of your dick off for that

then go to an antifa gathering. they're full of them

Weren't some of the prophets converts?
Also what exactly is that?

I think you're mistaken if you think everyone in a religion is some sort of religious scholar on it.

Judaism is the oldest surviving religion that is in the mainstream in Western society. All memes aside, they as a people have existed longer than anyone else. If there is any ultimate truth, I would imagine it is in their books.

I'm already circumcised

They do promote nihilism...

>goth culture
That still a thing?

It's not through Goth culture it's through Jew culture. Goth culture may have been nihilistic but it was a community. The Jew atomizes the white man to make them easy to destroy

Goth culture has never been mainstream you fucking idiot

I am one, in my experience goths are happy as fuck most of the time, I have had far more fun at Goth festivals in Europe than the miserable 'normie' things they call festivals here....they tend to be quite lefty as a group, but not that bad generally.

that would be an astute observation twenty years ago you bong fuck

>never been mainstream
Are you trolling or just fucking retarded?

Not like it was a few decades ago, but it has stemmed off into other subcultures. I assume that's what OP means.

>I've been thinking a lot about how the Jews could be making the White youth depressed by promoting nihilism through goth culture etc.

...of course you have.

Because it's not like you've got a girl to talk to or anything, lol

That's a good question, I don't know some say Eliyahu's helper was (no one said he was Jewish),
But by Majority Jews ASSUME:
*There are many prophets all around the world in-charge of many people, so some of them are probably not Hebrew.
*The prophets that were in charge of The tribes of Israel are always Jewish.

As to what is "The scroll of Ruth", it's a story about a woman named Ruth that converted to Judaism.
It is also the basis to every Drama in Hollywood that ever starred a woman.

"Goth" culture is kind of making a comeback. People like lil peep and other faggots are promoting it

What is Judaism to you?
Do you have an answer to that question?

your grandma was probably half a kike or somethin dude

george soros confirmed for giving money to metal band holyshit

No. This is a "slide thread". Ignore slide threads or when posting in a disinformation thread, type SAGE in the option field.

I unironically think this, but I have no way to know, and I think it's on my dad's side (my dad's a degenerate I haven't seen or heard from in years)

I like the culture and the stories.
But the major thing it is for me is a reason to meet my family in Holidays, the rest is a Bonus.

I also get to unironically say 'oy vey' and 'GAVALD!'.

>ywn find a qt redpilled goth waifu

It is quite possible. I heard this singer the other today his name was Marlin Munroe or something he looks like a goth and makes this really depressive music so I could definitely see him making people be depressed and nihilistic if he catches on.

I can't see myself being orthodox or following all the strict rules, I could maybe do the diet, because there's probably something to the no pork thing, but I've always wondered what that thing that keeps you guys together is. I mostly am just interested in the books that didn't make it to Christianity.

Like 20 years late.

What's keeps Jews together is the need to argue with other Jews about what it means to be a Jew. Also the need to have a group outside us that we can call Goyim.

Really you can probably do most of the reading yourself, And from what I read about Christianity; you're not missing a thing.

dog, dont drink milk after you eat meat. it makes so much sense when you think about it.

Christianity would be ideal but it isn't very logical. I've always thought the idea of one life leading to an eternity of bliss or an eternity of torture was kind of retarded. Plus a lot of the other stuff like Jesus having to make God forgive people He knew weren't perfect is just kind of dumb too. If we came from nature I'm not sure how the meek would inherit the Earth.

>when you keep blaming the Jews for the degeneracy that your own race caused because of a lack of real morality

>using a pic of a Jew
Wat?

classic american

Well all religions are kinda retarded if you take them completely seriously.
But if one takes Jesues as an Allegory too all good man that are trying their best to change society for the better only to be 'literally' crucified, the story suddenly becomes a lot clearer.

I personally think all scriptures are best read as the commentary of writers on the events as opposed to the actual way things happened.

Also if I had to rephrase: "The meek shall inherit", I'd say it's more like: Humanity will come to inherit the earth once it comes to terms with it's weaknesses.

Did that on purpose

Please tell me a time when everyone aspired to be Goth amerishart?

Do Jews genuinely believe themselves to be humanity's guide?
Jews believe they are supposed to lead us according to what i have read.

So wha's that suppose to mean?

tumblr

nuff said

The simple answer is yes,
A big part of the bible is about how the people of Israel is "a light to the Goyim", and supposed to show them how to run both an organized and an ethical life.

But really...a smart men wouldn't let TODAY's Rabbis manage MORE than a morning prayer.
I swear to you Goy you don't want our problems it's not light it's Light.TM, You're better off where you are.

ever see those pictures were they show how jews are at the helm of every major industry on earth? those pictures are 100% correct.

To who?

Please explain more what you mean when you say I don't want your problems.

So like....
You know how a Rabbi is supposed to be in-charge of the religious needs of it's flock?
Well they're not...if you ask a Israeli on the street he will tell you that they don't feel like the religious organizations are making any effort to understand them and that frankly aren't even capable.
A Rabbi in Israel today is mostly completely unaware of the problems facing a man/woman from a non-ultra-orthodox family, and instead more focused on calling EVERYTHING Toiv'e.
Which is nice in a meme but in real life it creates a feeling of distrust between Secular-Jews and Ultra-orthodox Jews and leaves the plain orthodox Jews somewhere in the middle of being "Not Jewish enough" and being "Jewish-Muslims".

That's the biggest problem(in my eyes).
there are smaller problems that derive from it but I can only illustrate it in a story and I doubt you want to hear.

Goth culture is nothing like that. Most goths I've met were traditionally right-wing yet neutral to the point of just wanting to be isolationists. A lot of them seem to love the WW2 aesthetics.

Punk on the other hand has caused this and so has the rave scene. The amount of propaganda and anti-depressants flowing around is crazy. Your subconscious gets fucked with.

No offense but even if i did convert I wouldn't plan on going to Israel except maybe to visit anyways.

I don't know if Israel's problems are relevant to Diaspora Jews.
But really if you're thinking of converting and staying in America You are doing yourself a disservice.

Why is that?

That boy at the top right is pretty hot though, he's the only one who looks remotely happy.

Well,
I don't think diaspora Jews are [[[our]]] type of people.
I think they're mostly leftist cunts, they don't appreciate black humor (tried and tested by your's truly (not on American Jews)), and they have never been in the army, we are talking of a weak population that is very unlike you and lives in fear of the Goyim.

Anyone who converts and goes to Israel immediately gets sent to the army, immediately get's set up by the government and there's an overall unwritten agreement that anyone who had the balls to come and join deserves respect.

I wasn't aware converts even did that. How often do you see that?

There was one in my unit.
Then I switched unit and there were two.

But I am not an example most converts choose to go to warrior units, a fit I was unable to accomplish.

What did he say his reasons for conversion then immigration were?
Where did he immigrate from?

every year they sneak into my attic and tangle up my christmas lights these jews

Wait that was a mistake...
only one was an actual convert.
the rest were simply diaspora.

He converted because his mother converted and she converted because her husband was already Jewish and that is probably the majority case.

He said something about Zionism but really he left midconversion -decided Judaism wasn't for him. He did complete his service.

He was from America. South America to be exact....I remember because of all the Mexican jokes.

He preferred South America to Israel?

Texas has it's charm

moot and gook moot are jewish agents. redpilLs AERE JEWISH TRICKS YOU'RE BEING KEKED.