Nigger Democrats be going to jail

Corrine Brown: found guilty of fraud, corruption and tax evasion. Faces 257 years in jail.
youtube.com/watch?v=6D8hn7jNHBc

Maxine Waters: Charged with misusing her office for personal gain.
youtube.com/watch?v=YBf_XFg4JIM

Charles Rangel: Charles Rangel Found Guilty of 11 Ethics Violations.
youtube.com/watch?v=rdtFWCrCh0s

Rep. John Conyers Jr.: House ethics committee reviewing bribery charges against him( his wife already spent 3 years in prison after pleading guilty)
youtube.com/watch?v=avAPMdrRixU

bump

bumpers

whoa!

Bumperino

nigs gonna nig.

Bump

>Ethics Violations
Who cares?

dat swamp

>Trump drains the swamp
>the democrats are no longer ridiculously corrupt
>they usher in the communist revolution
maybe we haven't thought this one through

This is why I wont go into politics. What kind of bull must political ethics laws be if almost all the politicians haven't been convicted yet? I'd probably violate them trying to do the right thing.

>257 years in jail
americans and their meme sentences lmao

dey always be tryina keep da black man down and sheeeeiiit

Melanated Individuals are stronger than others and immortal. Don't you know nuffin?

if they got maxine waters there would be mass suicides of black women

WE

Collectivism is immoral and antithetical to freedom. A drained swamp would be naturally resistant.

Maxine Waters should be thrown in prison for more than just that. That evil bitch should be tried for treason.

Maxine 2020

black dont crack

>A drained swamp would be naturally resistant.
Not unless the only people left able to vote were white males. Every other group overwhelmingly wants more gubmint.

TICK TOCK

>Niggers in prison

Hardly even worth noting, desu.

>ABC has blocked this video from view on this website. Watch on YouTube.
So is this going to be a thing now?

I so badly want to have in textbooks the fact that the first black president ended up going to prison

>implying blacks live past 55
lol

You want access to information? YOU MUST BE A NAZI REEEEEE

FOIA should be rescinded.

Lol i'm sure you boer subhuman.

Why? Because knowing stuff is bad?

She wrote to fidel urging him not to send back a nigger cop killer.

Bumperoo

there isn't much more pathetic than the left trying flip rhetoric thats most damaging to them

Yes.

So everyone associated with Maxine Waters is going to jail, but not Maxine Waters?

Hillary Clinton. Will never go to jail cause she a. White girl

>not caring about ethics
what are you? a nigger?

yup boer and an actual farmer. onions and wheat.

I hate black women so much because they look for petty things to make them feel superior

isn't that every minority?

Nope, because nobody hates black women more than black women.

True, but i think with black women its so much worse.

this is true. They either wanna be korean or white girls. Have you ever wondered why bmwf boys are almost always nerd tier nes lovers and bmwf girls are always the most loud black women around? Because they wanna be like their mother but can't.

Then why does every black woman over thirty have a wig?

because God put pubic hair on their heads

"We'll let you out early if you tell us what we need to know." Offers to testify in exchange for a reduction in sentence work better when you're dealing with people that are already wearing a prison jumpsuit.

Corruption and abuse of power in the name of getting rich is ok if you're black or Democrat.

The chimpout will be epic.
Popcorn time...

if you ever see a black woman with straight hair they have dumped literal bucketfuls of chemicals to achieve it. eventually the follicles just close.

She won't spend a day behind bars.