Really makes me think. Why are you all such heartless assholes?

Really makes me think. Why are you all such heartless assholes?

>freedom to guns

I guns every other day with weekends off. Don't wanna guns myself out

>leaf intelligence
sage

what about freedom of free hookers?

Why do you shills use Hero Academia? Fuck you.

The difference is that you have to use your own money to buy a gun. Universal healthcare has nothing to do with "freedom," given that money is taken by force and given to another.

Feeling is weakness and a man should have no weakness. I do not feel any emotions anymore and I could say it has only improved my quality of life, of course I can act as if I am actually having emotions for my benefit of course in certain social situations.

False equivalence
If they believed in universal gun ownership where everyone paid taxes so everyone could own a shitty pistol, then it would be equal
Don't be retarded

I believe in the freedom to -purchase- and -own- guns. That does not mean that every Tom, Dick, and Harry are -given- one at birth at the expense of someone else, that others -must- purchase their ammo and range time.

What if I thought I had the freedom to nintendo? Do you have to pay for me to get one? How about your parents?

Okay thats a luxury. How about Freedom to food? Are you going to make me a sandwich? With your bread and cheese? For free? How about every day for the rest of my life, which will certainly go on now that you have fed me. Why would I ever attempt to get my own sandwich after that.

Freedom to purchase a gun

Freedom to purchase healthcare

Nobody is arguing for free universal guns (that would be pretty cool)

I want the freedom to 1 million dollars.

and to the actual subject, the guns are not the problem it is the people using them.

Can I walk into a gun store and demand a free gun? No? so why should I be able to do it in a hospital?

americans dont even have the freedom to blowjob from dog. what do they of have how to into of freedoms?

Shitty show for shitty bait.

still dont believe in bots?

Teach me how Suomii Bro

>Fellow burger gets it
>mfw

I'm gunsing your sister right now you maple faggot.

what do guns have to do with healthcare?

Your boss is a pedophile. Really makes me think you should kill yourself.

>being a slave to the state is freedom
I know these are all memes but triggered

Anshillfa are trying hard

Because Republicans are all retarded cucks being deluded by a few rich people

hands off the frog commie

>public health care in a country where almost 40 percent of people are obese
Great idea

Freedom to universal healthcare is called insurance and you are free to get it anytime.

>freedom to universal healthcare
I don't even understand what it means
Freedom means you have the possibility to something not entitlement

Leave it to a leftist to think a positive obligation forced on another person is some how a right

Freedom aint free

Have your (You).

Just observe for a while and notice that you are surrounded by fools if that does not work then go for an army job I am quite certain war will make you go insane in some way atleast not perhaps the result you've wanted but still.

Low quality bait. Remember to SAGE

it's hilarious

it's obvious the alt right doesn't have any integrity whatsoever and are just easily triggered white autists who cry and piss themselves each time they're reminded women and minorities exist

this
> 1 post by this ID
> freedom to universal care
this is so bad I bet he's shilling for free
saged

I love this bait. Republicans believe in the freedom to buy guns, and in the freedom to buy healthcare

Personal freedom of owning guns vs. a non-free communist society. I wonder...

freedom to guns doesn't mean the government gives you free guns, idiot cuck leaf

>Why are you all such heartless assholes?

Why are you all a bunch of lazy ass fucks? Why don't you get off your worthless ass and get a damn job instead of leeching off of over people's money you low life piece of shit. Fucking parasites need to be shot to death.

Plus, why the fuck do you even care you mentally retarded leaf? You stupid fucks elected a child as your PM and you allowed your freedom of speech to be completely destroyed.

So you really have NO place to offer advice to anyone. So fuck off to your tranny molesting shit hole of a nation.

Freedom to own a gun doesn't oblige 3rd parties to pay for it you leafy mong

Really marinates the old mesothelioma

>Claims to be christian
>Is not willing to give up 1 or a fiew percent of their sailery to help others and probably themselves too

can the left meme?

owning the gun dont cost country taxpayers money