So is Sup Forums gonna start fighting back YouTube and start to mass flagging communist themed videos?

so is Sup Forums gonna start fighting back YouTube and start to mass flagging communist themed videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
ghostbin.com/paste/5hgmg
youtu.be/OO0hHz5n_ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great idea. Bump.

dumb fuck. you pretend to be all about "free speech" until one day you support mass flagging. you're like a dog eating your own shit

No just move somewhere else.

already started one week ago.
Already flagged like 30 antifa vids.

Are YOU?

I was never for free speech. YouTube should only play right-win propaganda. :^)

You have to fight fire with fire, dumb shit. If being a whiny bitch is a winning strategy, then we should do it. Anyways, Commies want to remove our freedom of speech (they already have in many ways, just look at France or Canada), so tolerating intolerance will only create more intolerance.

In order to preserve free speech, we should get rid of those fighting to destroy it.

Jew

No you're a Jew, a Jew who defends commies.

1 post by this ID

What about the freeze peach
I'm not flagging anything that isn't actually illegal

Jew? I'm Moor you potato nigger

your commitment to your idiotic views are why you've boxed yourself in to this pathetic little corner of the web. you've probably been banned from everywhere where free speech ACTUALLY exists, not this ugly little echo chamber where speech is limited to "fag" and "kys". meanwhile i'm making a living off yt while you endlessly justify something you don't even believe in

no

Communist activity in America is actually illegal.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

Um, no. I don't spend that much time here, and I despise identity politics from all sides (especially racial identitarians), and I avoid using ad-hominems such as "fag" or "kys".

>you endlessly justify something you don't even believe in
What are you talking about? Define "something", and stop assuming shit about random people on the internet who you know absolutely nothing about. Oh yeah, I almost forgot: kys, fag.

Actually, I'm not too sure that "fag" or "kys" fit the definition of ad-hominim, but whatever, close enough.

Serious question, how would one go about building a website similar to Youtube (but not exact). Where is the information that would help an absolute beginner in this sort of design?

Wouldn't developing the software cost a ton of money? It's a great idea, but you need (((help))).

no, I don't think so. Convincing advertisers and securing the bandwidth would the hard part

lol, you think they would even give a shit about your flagging?

>implying Communist videos don't have hidden immunity flag

If the Swastika is taboo then so too should be the hammer and sickle (especially since the biggest genocide attempt in recorded history was perpetrated by Stalin).

That's how it should be, given how many millions of more people communism killed than nazism, but the SJWs at YouTube were probably never taught about the communist famines, forced labor camps, mass executions, etc.

Nope. Lose war pay the toll nazi.

I only Flag Black supremacist videos that call up on killing or raping other less fortunate races.

/thread

What videos? Post them and we'll flag them.

>google
>communist
k

There's people who either
A. Don't know about the Holodomor
or
B. Don't actually know that it was an intentional act meant to kill millions of Ukrainians.
It's pretty sad.
The gommie army was on orders to kill anybody trying to flee the famine struck areas. And anybody who tried to "steal" food from their own farm.

>just sit back and let yourselves be purged, goyim
Make the enemy play by their own rules, faggot.

The best way to fight YouTube is simply to help popularize and promote the use of ad blockers on that network.

The YouTube business model is unsustainable. Also, normal people don't like to watch ads. Put the two together and you've got a great way to devastate YouTube.

Could someone share a video to flag?

Check out the new Keith Olberman video. It's an open call for violence against Trump supporters

why don't you accept being purged by the goyim?

Reminder that a private business is not required by law to give you a platform, especially if they believe the content you produce will affect their profit

Reminder that if you actually were a pro capitalist you would be defending YouTube

This company is using a their platform in an attempt to censor and control the public narrative. They are the enemy of freedom and democracy incarnate. They need to be destroyed.

You're scared. Also, we didn't start this shit, they did.

Here is a weapon figure out how to use it yourselves.
ghostbin.com/paste/5hgmg

patiently waiting for someone(s) to make a youtube alternative that supports free speech and anti-PC gayness. anonymity be cool

Someone clarify this for me. So YouTube is a private company. It can delete any videos it wants, no reason even needs to be stated for it. YouTube is a business, I get that. But then, how is it different than a restaurant or a grocery store not allowing someone into their business? That would be discrimination. How is this different?

CENSORSHIP FOR EVERYONE!
Great idea skippy.

Then make your own video hosting website. Ir's fucking hilarious how you retards whine about communism, but when a private business makes a business decision you want the government to intervene and interfere with it on your behalf. Pick one, fags

Bump
Someone should make an addon like that of AdNauseam that can flag automatically as to speed up the process. Auto flags when tags like "communism", "resist", and "blacklivesmatter" are present. Just an idea, I can't code.

it isnt

>flagging commie videos to be determined as wrong-think by a group of ethics czars

This is why White people fail, they hopelessly cling to corrupt systems of legal order like it's an all knowing God of truth and justice hoping for a just outcome only to cry when they receive bias and hypocrisy.

we should mass flag every video no matter what it is.

send there system into complete chaos.

How about a mass campaign to start re-uploading content they censored. So much they can't possibly keep up with it or tie up their sorceress until they collapse.

Certain bread have been disappeared on this, our site regarding a particular program

Pic related

I do support free speech. The problem here is that YouTube is an organization which supports censorship so I do what I can to destroy such an organization.

We just need mass youtube riots redpilling on the biggest channels, i.e:

Do you know what a run-on sentence is, you fucking leaf?

Christ.

Kys faggot

keep videos like this up! youtu.be/OO0hHz5n_ms

Their network. Their choice. Don't react like puppets.
Your masters need that. We don't.