Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Wiebke Edition

Upcoming events:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

>Hart aber Fair with Gauland
youtube.com/watch?v=52Jq5o0yBZA

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>We are going to start translating and converting all english memes in Germans.. An example of this would be taking a smuggie, translating the mug liberal into German and slapping a CDU logo on his shirt..
>The Chad/Virgin meme is hot right now too so we could make some of those as well but let's start with the smuggies. It I'll be easy and fast
>Ignore shills, don't reply to Schulz/Antifa faggots /defeatists

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>bpb.de/politik/wahlen/wahl-o-mat/
backup
>focus.de/politik/deutschland/bundestagswahl_2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
huffingtonpost.de/2017/08/30/afd-protest-plakat_n_17865504.html
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.de/2017/08/30/afd-protest-plakat_n_17865504.html
wahlnavi.de
spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/angela-merkel-wahlkampfplakat-mit-sed-spruch-ist-eine-bildmontage-a-1165240.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yETim0k0q00
youtube.com/watch?v=5F-zyakvWwI
youtube.com/watch?v=4jPTrS-7d14
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Partei
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesamtdeutscher_Block/Bund_der_Heimatvertriebenen_und_Entrechteten
sat1.de/livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=dyH5XlmUWqk
postimg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer

>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

Halo I bims, Angelo Merckle.

Good evening, Kameraden!

>huffingtonpost.de/2017/08/30/afd-protest-plakat_n_17865504.html

AFD BTFO FOREVER HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Ich wähle sie aber aus Überzeugung.

Alternatively
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.de/2017/08/30/afd-protest-plakat_n_17865504.html

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
>free market secures our wealth
>we support minimal wages

>Islam does not belong to Germany
>Judeo-Christianity is natively German!

BUMP!

So, realistically, what're the chances of anyone aside from Merkel gaining enough traction to make an impact, I'd assume low, no?

The AfD was against the minimum wage for years. But to be more attractive for poor people they changed their mind a year ago

Lets get creative, fellow Krauts.

Merkel has already won this election

Heil Hitler

Dumping all I have on the Religion of Peace.

>insulting people that are just unhappy with the current situation
did work out pretty well for Hillary

try wahlnavi, seems legit

Well?

Really? Well, can't say I'm surprised. Sorry for the ignorance. I'm trying to understand German politics and all that jazz, gives me something to do on the side.

OY VEY

These are our current polls, Merkel = CDU

He's so fucking ugly, it's hillarious.

Z E C K E
E
C
K
E

oh vey Hans, i know you wouldn´t

>Alternative:
>wahlnavi.de

M A R T I N
A
R
T
I
N

Mich schreckt das "zentral" ab, erinnern, ja, aber nicht bei jeder Gelegenheit reingeschoben kriegen. Mein Großvater war keine 10, als der Krieg endete, nicht mal er war ein Täter

Ist das von Reddit?

Kek

Bump

Nope, habe gelarpt und so links wie möglich abgestimmt.

Bump..

The SED poster is a shop, pham

>spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/angela-merkel-wahlkampfplakat-mit-sed-spruch-ist-eine-bildmontage-a-1165240.html

tankred shipanski? where is this guy from?

youtube.com/watch?v=yETim0k0q00

>Diese Kommentare

Es ist wie aus der Toilette zu trinken, weil das Bier vergiftet ist.

There could be quite a big Impact. Although Merkel is going to continue to govern, her Party will loose Seats in parliament Overall. And not just a few it seems. So a lot of People within her Party will be pissed and essentially lose their Job.

Wer geht bitteschön in einen Club und trinkt Bier des Geschmacks wegen?

kek

Reminds me of how American libshits keep falsely claiming that white people are the welfare leeches.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F-zyakvWwI

Is this satire or legit? I seriously can't tell

It's real. SGP is the new name of the Partei für soziale Gleichheit, the Trotzkyites.

I find it hilarious that the guy looks and even kind of talks like some local FDP candidate.

They are legit crazy

if you need to take a break from all the shit going on

youtube.com/watch?v=4jPTrS-7d14

Good results, m80.

>mfw Merkel is going to win again
>mfw autis--- I mean Germans are going to overreact again and go full nazi and the civilized nations (America, UK, Russia) will have to stamp them out again
>mfw it will finally be OK to hate G*rmans again

MI6-Agent

struddle mein nuddle mein kammaradan
struddle mein nuddle

Lolbergtär

Goodest goy

>I find it hilarious that the guy looks and even kind of talks like some local FDP candidate.
Yeah or like a political 'comedian' who thinks he's funny

I see

Who cares, he still almost led the NPD into the Bundestag, the closest a party right of the CDU ever got to that goal.

I take (((Them))) over muzzies any day.

It gets better.

Gauland hat dem Moderator es aber gezeigt.

You are a fucking retard, blue pilled, a goody goy, ignorant, an embarassement and a good reason why the entire (((AfD))) is useless.

Take your kosher club and stick it up your ass.

>the closest a party right of the CDU ever got to that goal.
Except that's not true.

>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Partei
>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesamtdeutscher_Block/Bund_der_Heimatvertriebenen_und_Entrechteten
That's 2 parties right of the CDU which were part of the Bundestag in the 40's and 50's

>goes out of the way of publishing "debunking" articles on any borderline popular retard tweet and meme they find on the net discrediting merkel and schulz, commies and rapefugees whether its true or not
>produce fake and miss reports about AfD themself and ignore any blatant lie about the AfD
>somehow forced to pay them for "right on information"

>Es diskutieren die Parteichefs der Linken, der Grünen, der FDP und der AfD.

22:30 Sat1

sat1.de/livestream

22:30 SAT1

I'm not bluepilled. But muslims replacing us is the most imminent threat.

Kek

but seriously folks. do you guys honestly think AfD has any chance of victory? When ever are your elections?

Wo?

>being this new to German political and media landscape

This!

>"Please take my money and give it to niggers and other subhuman scum. Oh please fuck me in the ass Mama Merkel."
What did you mean by this?

>but seriously folks. do you guys honestly think AfD has any chance of victory?

Victory? No but they will get seats in the parliament for the frist time and that's a victory itself!

2021 and 2025 are the important elections.
When ever are your elections?

No victory, but they get into the parliament for the first time. And with that, they have accomplished their first major win.

Aber die ersten 15 Minuten bei Hart aber fair waren schon sehr peinlich. Grüne, Linke oder SPD und neuerdings die CDU bezeichnen die AfD regelmäßig als Nazis und werfen mit politischen Beleidigungen nur so um sich. Aber wenn die AfD zurückschießt dann ist das ganz böse. Aber immerhin ist die Propaganda so offensichtlich das selbst der blödeste Zuschauer sie versteht.

Typisch öffentlich rechtliche 5 gegen 1. Die 22 Jährige ist ja mal sowas von strohdumm... wer hat der denn ins Gehirn geschissen. Die Korrespondentin ist ja noch schlimmer wie sie da lügen erzählt.

Also ich muss ja mal sagen... selbst RT ist objektiver wenn es um Putin angeht als unsere öffentlich Rechtlichen.

The most important thing is to take control over the discourse. And there the AfD will succeed.

Ich kann dir nur beistimmen, die 22 jährige hat mich auch zur Weißglut getrieben.

>2021 and 2025 are the important elections.
A huuuuuge shift in demographics and voting rights would crush your prognosis.

I'm like you on the right side on the economic scale. I just like memes from ever side.

Ich hab's mir gar nicht erst angeschaut. Lebenszeitverschwendung.

None of the refugees will have a voting right till then.

Also alot of SPD and CDU voter will be dead by then. This will strengthen the AfD but also the Greens and Linke

Dieses 10 Minuten Video fasst alles wichtige zusammen

youtube.com/watch?v=dyH5XlmUWqk

Deutschland wandelt sich und das ist auch gut so: Einem Italo-Amerikaner würde man auch niemals sagen "geh zurück nach Italien"..was soll der Mist?Wenn jemand das Wahlrecht in der Türkei,er darf wählen wen er möchte.Wenn ein deutscher Politiker mit türkischen Wurzeln eine eigene Meinung hat,so darf er diese selbstverständlich die eigene Meinung äußern,ohne Deutschland verlassen zu müssen.Basta

Sorry m8, didn't know that. I'm just a little on edge because I've had some political discussion earlier this day. Normalfags don't even anger me anymore, they just tire me. Atleast my parents and their friend will vote AfD.

>Ein Einwanderungsland wie die USA kann man mit Deutschland vergleichen

>Einen Italiener kann man mit Negern und Museln vergleichen

>t. Ögul Ali M'Börek

>youtube.com/watch?v=dyH5XlmUWqk

Also die wirkte wie die totale Drone... und so etwas wie Respekt gegenüber Menschen mit einer anderen Meinung hat sie auch nicht.

Ein Italo-Amerikaner würde aber niemals behaupten es keine "Amerikanische" Leitkultur geben würde.

Das wurde auf einer Wahlkampfveranstaltung gesagt. Da nutzt man eben energetische Sprache.

Also Anne Will mit der Weidel war eine deutlich interessantere Talkshow.

include link related in the OP pasta!!

postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/

...shit ... just saw it listed in the meme section

nvrmnd

FDP to prevent another big coalition or AfD to make my opinion clear? Or BP?

You should vote for the party that comes closest to your personal political beliefs. Coalition tactics should not have any impact on your vote.

für Schwarz-Gelb wird es nicht reichen. Die CDU wird so oder so mit den Grünen / SPD koalieren.
Deswegen AfD!

AfD. Black-yellow is pretty likely to come together anyway, because the FDP is appealing heavily to le based centrist students, but we need a strong AfD in the coalition that forces that coalition further right.

>BP
Now is not the time for that. Next year are Landtagswahlen, those aren't as critical as these ones. I'm actually thinking about voting and shilling for them then aswell. They just need 5% and they could seriously fuck shit up. Maybe it's worth a shot.

AfD of course, FDP if you are not convinced Schwarz +Gelb will make it and never vote the BP. They won't get anywhere near the needed 5%

>Schwarz+Grün

Stay strong, brothers!

Also, I went to Berlin a couple of months back. Currywurst is delicious and your beer is wonderful.

Currywurst is the last german thing in Berlin