Longing for the sky... Heaven

I'm a 23 year old Korean with autism living in Canada. My parents brought me here in 2003. This country is hell, it is literally soulless Anglo whites, Hindus, Chinese and native Americans living in some overpriced, boring, cold barren landscape. White Canadians are the dullest, most passive aggressive people I've met. Also many white Canadians have Asian/Mongol features from mixing with their natives. Please America, bring forth the day of rake and destroy this nation. Manifest destiny awaits.

(((AmeriKa))) isn't your friend

>Op

I'm sure all of pol and int can agree we will be better off without Canada.

And what is your solution then?

Modern life is depress brah

Destroy Canada. Holocaust white canadian males. American men can have the Canadian women. Send the Chinese and Indians back home. Redistribute the land to the world.

After all the anti chink threads, they're moving into Koreans...

This isn't an anti-Asian thread at all. It is a thread about the discussion of ridding the world of Canada and Canadians.

>soulless Anglo whites
Fuck you you slanty eyed devil.
Go back to your shit country.

I have nothing against white Americans or most white. My beef is with Anglo-Canadian whites.

Nah, the disease is spreading, life is too secure, there are no new places to explore, no adventures, romance got killed by technology.
Japan and Korea are equally shallow in large parts, look at any girl band, they too have an army of young men going crazy and retreating from society or lashing out.

We're stuck friend, no escape.

>This isn't an anti-Asian thread at all
>ridding the world of Canada and Canadians
Pick one, Chang.

There are better places, if you're a fellow maplefag, not everywhere is like Canada. Travel more. Don't lose out on hope just yet...

Hahahahahaha.

No worries, the day of the rake is imminent.

I know it's bad but it's a place where you can bug out and leave society anytime. if you don't like it travel North
till you freeze to death.

North is literally subhuman injuns and chugs that will harass you at bus stops and beg for change at every turn. At least here in the west. Moreover food is way overpriced in very rural areas. But the alternative is living with brain panned canacucks, ugly Asians and smelly Hindus in the city barely being able to afford rent.

I did man, Guangzhou for China, Europe... It is all so soulless you would not believe.

Korea was soul crushing. In modern age happiness equals economy, not meaning.

Everywhere i saw people retreating into themselves. Korea especially is tense, and man and woman relationships are dangerous, especially after that feminist group that ruled in the government got exposed. Megalia, they are called.

In Korea, you can go to prison for hentai, and they jail teenagers for it. Imagine a state overshadowed by women completely in some effects. That is partially modern Korea..

Even a sense of adventure is purchased - i go to Red districts, but it is all so sad - not even exciting, genuinely sad...

What i want is a community of normal people, just normal people - happy families and neighbors, village elders, kids going on stupid adventures, peasants walking with goats.

That does not exist anymore.

Are you a fellow maplebro? You from Canada or what? Also sorry to hear your predicament.

I have begun considering living a more isolated lifestyle. But you can not build a cabin wherever you want, it's all either queen land, or native, or whatever.

Even having that dream is unreal, bureacracy ruins it, you became someone to be removed.

Too much laws, too much regulations on every human interaction, too much pressure, too much anxiety.

Same story, parents were immigrants, but i returned to old country.

I dont know, really, i look back at the past of not only europe but the east and i am so jealous, the world was an adventure.

I get that feeling - young canadians have that evil glare of exhaustion that all modern people wear, it is disgusting.

When i was in korean countryside people greet you nice. In the cities, well...

I genuinely think people are getting tired of each other.

>korean

How could a man with a penis as tiny as yours ever attract a woman in this country? No wonder you're mad.

It's the matter of modern technology (esp. Phones and social media and Internet) that many millennials have become socially retarded to the point they just parrot the shit they read online or watch in movies. Also the sheer number of people in the world has made people into just commodity that is to be valued for their appearance or skill set instead of treating them like actual sentient beings. The days of adventure with trusted kinsmen and brothers in arms are gone. We will never have again what we did in the ancient world.

Canadian women are by far (with exceptions of course) the ugliest type of white women, not all, but most. Also >muh dick.

No man, Canada means the entire country. Where you live is "Nova Scotia."

Funny enough my inclusion worker is of Newfoundland and French heritage and she is very beautiful. Here in my town in bc, a lot of the "whites" here are mixed with natives. In Vancouver it's all Asian or Indian women, both of whom are disgusting to look at.

Honestly you should see africans, those fuckers struggle, and i mean fight like hell, and that gives them more meaning than all the money.

All this talk of revolution here means nothing without will, and they have it, and all have this dream, i will be a great leader. For them, for some reason world still feels unexplored.

However, blacks in europe turn evil, they are no longer happy people, you should see the change, it is radical. And it is not just because of racism.

My dream has been just that - imagine leading a cadre of men to someplace unknown, imagine being alive without paying for it.

In Korea and Japan they have this two big phone apps, biggest is LINE, if you do not have LINE you do not have a social life. Hell, those anime dweebs seem to be the only passionate ones.

Japanese even developed a word when young person goes crazy and commits random violence!

I visited Hokaido region, and vent around smaller places. The small places are very empty.

Best case scenario was americans going to space but they fucked us on that.

Also, for some strange reason i now get disgusted if i look at humans too long.

If i see even the best looking woman she just looks sloppy, and soulless. Stupid, empty smiles.

Hokkaido (yezo) is very beautiful, much of the nature is untouched, there used to live a people there named the Ainu before the Japanese started colonizing the north. They had some very beautiful folk tales and would live by hunting bears, fox, birds and generally a hunter-gatherer lifestyle, even today it is less populated than Honshu or Kyushu.

Yeah, honestly i think it will be asia that will save the world, it has always happened in european history that civilisation becomes filth and then gets destroyed by eastern invaders like tatars (mongols), seljuks, arabs, germanic tribes, whatever. But it has to go away, modern western existence is soul crushing and meaningless. And, you know, being on a weaker side might prove to be a good thing.

I feel that European men have much to contribute but are today brainwashed into being reactionaries or soulless chads who just muh dick and drink/smoke all the time. This has created groups like pol where socially marginalized men congregate. If you read the stories and the history of ancient indo-European tribes like the scythians and the Gauls or the Proto-germanics they had very noble and healthy ideas of life and a healthy sense of adventure. They were masters of herding animals and many of them nomads who travelled vast plains seeking meaning. If the west falls, I hope there remains European blooded men (and women) to join us again, to start anew, in a healthy culture,

Well this shows how messed up the west became when a healthy society is deemed reactionary and patriarchal or whatever.

You know, in Korea even feminism is gaining ground and the worst kind...

I dont think there should be equal standing between asians and europeans because this is dull, we should have one epoch of greatness from one and then another creates a greater epoch, in a way this is how history always was.

Roman historians used to describe China as impossible to conquer, ancient greek philosophers went to India to study indian philosophy.

So the future should be asian in a way the past was western - i think it would be great if europe adopted asian customs of honor to elders, dignified behavior, and if asia was actually proud.

When you pretend all civilisations are equal you end up like Europe where people pretend somalians are the same as korean engineers, bullshit, one is clearly better than the other.

So if asia rises i actually want them to be brave like europeans used to do and just enforce that shit, create a new world in their image.

If a westerner can not enforce civilisation by lowering it for idiots, then nature will choose a force that will do this.

Having great self respect is respectful - westerners lower demands, asians still uphold them. When i was there, i was respectable, carried myself with dignity, spoke politely, because i actually had to, and i am thankful for the experience.

In a way, i was FORCED to be civilized, and i understood that is what being civilized means - you forcing yourself, or others. All societies that dont force themselves collapse.

There is nothing wrong with Anglos you dumb gook. You are just deracinated, alienated from your racial group identity and belonging.
Humans are social animals. You need to live amongst a group you belong to, your race, your ethno-state on the other side of the pacific ocean.

Racial identity is crucial to your soul. All minorities grow mad, insecure, depressed and alienated without it. Without roots in their surrouds the plant dies. That is you as a Korean living outside your ethno-state (or at least outside of East Asia.)

Read "White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century" by Jared Taylor. It's a book about racial identity in America in general, and how pervasive the need for identity and self-segregation is in all facets of society: residential housing, churches, business, school, unions etc. amongst all people, especislly who deny the impprtance of race and would abhor being called racist.

You can't escape the 40,000 years of seperate Korean/East-Asian evolution to produce you, or the alienation you will feel of you are uprooted from that 40,000 years of genetic group creation and purpose. Go home and be happy. Living in as an alien in a foreign White land is a mistake. You can never be a fully actualiser human being without accouting for the 40k+ years racial group evolution that makes you what you are and so very different to us.

all students of all races are a bunch of passive idiots that expect answers like a bunch of morons , can it

You are welcome back to Korea anytime, friend. It gives me hope that people like you exist.

Competition is always healthy. No individual or social group should stagnate. It benefits no one but those in power who wish to keep things stable for their gain.