twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the communists traded like 2 lives for every german

war is a joke

/steals his thyroid medication
>dies.

stats that lump soviets with the rest of the allies are pretty useless desu

you can see the nazis killed a lot of lefties

>implying jews or commies were allied civilians

Soviets were still part of the allies so I think its fair but here's a more accurate version.

Why is his neck so long? I'm scared. Hold me Sup Forums

Probably count holdomoor as dead allied civilians.

The leftists of those times would gulag this useless little worm

>Masterrace

You allied with the commies so commies were allied civilians.

if i see one more little white goy cracker use the word 'nazi' im gonna smash his little cracker brains all over the pavement. im sick of them delegitimizing the holocaust and by comparing it to people who dont want their speech controlled. it makes me SICK

If someone has a more accurate graph/chart I would appreciate it.

intentionally ironic post?

show the irony

>thin (or at least looks that way from the picture)
>still has double chin
What the fuck is in the water?

>if i see one more little white goy cracker use the word 'nazi' im gonna smash his little cracker brains all over the pavement
>comparing it to people who dont want their speech controlled. it makes me SICK

>tfw subbed to him
wew dropped

>holodomor

>ww2

the difference is that im not crying to the government to enforce it, white boy. its called being a man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OOOOOHHHHHH PLEASE FIGHT US

PLEASE

I AM BEGGING YOU

PLEEEEASE

OH FUCK, I'M OUT

>these soft handed, limp wristed twink betas thinking they are on the same level as some tough as nails russian who grew up in the harsh siberian winter and lived a hard and spartan lifestyle, just because they subscribe to the same centrally controlled marxist ideas of economics.

War is for useful idiots. At least in modern time.

waiting for what? to suck a dick?

>that chin

How fucking hard is it to get a jawline, the more you work out, the more visible it is
I understand weak chins but for fucks sake what is happening to us as a species, why are we getting so fucking ugly

>hbombercuck
kys

"Mhmm... say thaat to my face, see what happens!" *Just let me get that black dick out of my cum dumpster first."

Guess people forgot that the West pulled back and allowed the Soviets to take over Berlin so they wouldn't have to deal with it. Communists; slurping up western leftovers since 1944

That's mostly just the Ruskies.

Why's he called "HBomberGuy"? Is it after Butcher/Bomber Harris?

nazis got to power by killing all the leftists in their country, does he really want to bring those times back? and this time without the russians on their side?

>We're basically the Red Army.

Some have the same body-type as the Soviets, malnourished

Why? Are Soviets not Lefties that fought Nazis?

>The lefties killed the most NAZIs
Nazis killed more commies than vice versa, unless you're trying to imply that soviets weren't lefties?

They're literal mouth breathers.

Reminder that this guy was a former member of Metokur

those are just the ww2 military deaths also, before the war started, in the power struggle between left and right, like where we are now, the nazis killed heaps of leftists

I know but Hbomberguy is referring to WW2 indirectly so I'm using WW2 stats.

Lefties killed more anything: themselves, nazis, civilians, soldiers.

remember when you were like 8 or 9 and thought you could beat up literally anyone or anything?

still it's a stupid comparsion, we're not at war, we're at the period that precedes war
also there's no russians to fight their battles this time, putin won't send in waves and waves of cannonfodder against right wing governments

To be honest Soviets killed everyone opposing them, and then were killing themselves, even during the war.

>dusty toolbox in the back
That makes sense

Also
>1 post by this faggot

Sage

Instead of sending hordes of your own soldiers, you pay a Mid-East shithole to send in terrori- sorry, "Rebels" instead, the only difference is numbers and training.

everyone had their in fighting but that's besides the point
>hehe last time the nazis came out WE (by which I mean the russians) really showed them
>also putin is literally hitler and russia is a bunch of nazis who are on best terms with trump
really nogs my nogging

muslims are bigger pussies than the communists, you slap them once and they'll cover in fear, literally the only way they can have any effect on a country is if the native population literally just rolls over by themselves

I've never seen a face I've wanted to squash under a brick more than this one.
And I've seen Owen Jones.

lol i'd pin this sissy down and tear his boypussy apart

The fact that they compare themselves to "communists" back in the 40s is just.. stop, pls.

No, you sperglet. The average soldier wasn't fighting for some communist bullshit, he was fighting for his country. That's why Stalin changed the propaganda during the war. It was all about the motherland and not communism. Stalin appealed to nationalist sentiments during the war.

yep, the soviets would slaughter all druggies, faggots and any gender other than male and female like dogs

Mate you need to see his videos, they're insufferable.

Commies didn't have courage, they knew that either they died in the field or went back home and died of starvation or were executed for treason, when they took Poland, Berlin etc. they raped like dogs. Muslims on the other hand or so invested in their ideology that they will blow themselves up.
Also,
>native population literally just rolls over by themselves

t. Sweden, Germany, France, Britain.

true, soviets were very nationalistic during and after ww2, and even today, russian nationalists don't distinguish between royal, soviet and modern russia, they see it all as their motherland, their history, they don't view it from a dogmatic, ideological lens

youtube.com/watch?v=bMzkoEF0fgs

>couldn't be assed to wipe it off first before uploading the pic
And don't give me that "maybe he didn't notice" bullshit, if he had time to type that excuse, he had time to to clean up and take another selfie

Exactly. No amount of communist brainwashing can overcome the biological drive to fight for and protect your people.

Holy shit, you could hold a glass full of water in the back of his neck.

Also kek'd

That's my problem, I never grew out of that phase.

the average russian soldier (aka central asian, mongolian, chinese and siberian farmers) didn't have any ideology, 200 guys with 50 tanks rolled into their village told them to take this rifle and come or they'll get shot, so they went, that's it

as far as communists within a western country go they're mindless fanatics, sure they're retarded but any of them will throw themselves in front of a gun
while like 0,5% of the muslim population would go as far as blowing themselves up and if there's a guy watching them with a gun then 0% of them are willing to rebel, they're cowards who just want to leech and only go as far as they're allowed

You and most of Sup Forums

>average russian soldier
>central asian, mongolian, chinese

literally what the fuck are you talking about?

didn't the nazi kill more soviets then vise-versa?

most of the soviet army was recruited from central asian countries
if you read any ww2 reports you'll see that the red army soldiers were maybe 1/3 slavs

his hair is so irritating to look at

>soulless baggy eyes
>receding hairline
>high estrogen levels
>broken posture
>believes in communism
>over-indulges in video games and social media
>probably has a collection of weird fucked up fetishes
>only in his 20s

hbomberguy guy is literally a textbook result of what's wrong with the first world, he's the perfect representation of the 'weak man', i really do feel sorry for him, society has failed him

I think I remember him mentioning a girlfriend once, I can only imagine she's a pig

WATCH OUT LADS
BOB'S BURGERS IS AFTER YOU

>Comparing working class strong, patriotic russian nationalists to middle-class sheltered college proffessors

>wendsday

>How fucking hard is it to get a jawline, the more you work out, the more visible it is
How does that work? what

He probably get's more pussy than 87% of the posters here

I roid, did BJJ for years and have been in tons of (bar) fights over stupid shit. But what the hell, if you're some skinnyfat antifascist don't let reality discourage you.

Estrogen?

I find it funny that hbomberboy the "activist" and "feminist" got caught being a rape apologist, and when forced to publicly apologise he basically just tried to justify his actions and claim he "lost a friend" what a mongo

oh and he's also friends with a pedophile, cant forget that.

>It's called being a man
Judging by your language you're either a troll or some black boy. Not a man, nor will you ever be.

Oh, so thats why he's such an insufferable twat. I once happened upon one of his videos and even when I agreed with him I wanted to punch him in the face

This.

myfaceology.com/2012/02/mouth-breathing-and-how-it-affects-your-health/

>Symptoms include long, narrow faces and mouths, less defined cheek bones, small lower jaws, and “weak” chins.

>that peroxide hair
Holy fuck. Revolting.

lit who

fake as fuq