What is Trump's endgame on climate change?

Looks to me he isn't really doing much about it that could save America.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/epa-chief-gina-mccarthy-good-luck-climate-change-denying-americans-global-warming-storms-droughts-a7489851.html
archive.is/GxYOE
youtube.com/watch?v=FcxrWUTzrUA
climatedepot.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1900_Galveston_hurricane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tropical storm does not imply what you think it implys

I thought tropical storms are pretty common there.

Out-going EPA chief: 'Good luck saying climate change isn't real' to Americans facing storms, droughts and wildfires
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/epa-chief-gina-mccarthy-good-luck-climate-change-denying-americans-global-warming-storms-droughts-a7489851.html

Archive
archive.is/GxYOE

Pic is shooped just like climate change

i think its a warning to not build below or close to sea level.

how do u do it so fast

because hurricanes never happened before the 21st century

Don't forget floodplains.

youtube.com/watch?v=FcxrWUTzrUA

of course climate change is a global threat you twat.

it's a fucking planet. A PLANET.

every time it does shit like this it's a reminder THAT YOU DON'T FUCKING MATTER. THAT REALITY WILL TAKE A BIG DUMP ON YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE AT THE TIME and the only way you can have any peace, any safety or sense of security is if you WRESTLE it from nature with strength and intelligence.

so yeah, this planet is trying to kill you. you should consider it threatening. but only a bitch cries about it.

steal the fire, motherfucker.

Do these retards think there were never hurricanes before this year or something?

The flooding in Texas should be blamed on the fact that you shouldn't develop a giant city on a floodplain.

Yes goy. Climate change is real, goy.
Give us unprecedented and unrestricted access to all your resources and capital, goy. It's the only way to save the world.

There are people that legitimatly believe that Earth gives a fuck about humanity.

Regulations are for commies

when you grow up in a habitat you think safety is normal.

used to be it was god you blamed for the bad weather.

now they blame their political leaders because you've been trained to look up to them like gods.

>What is Trump's endgame on climate change?
let it continue so all the liberal faggot coastal cities get destroyed.

>build city under sea level or on a floodplain
>omg global warming!!!
Reminds me of that south park episode where a beaver dam breaks and everyone thinks the flooding is because of global warming.
>W-WE DIDN'T LISTEN

Yeah because these storms are some new magical beasts straight from the imagination of Al Gore

climate change is not a thing

>storms, droughts and wildfires
These never happened prior to fossil fuels

>i think its a warning to not build below or close to sea level.
What about Miami then? this will all see frequent flooding with no amount of levies protecting the city.

Credible meteorologists like Joe Bastardi have already debunked the claim that Harvey is a product of "global climate change."

Many meteorologists are on record for months, stating how naural, cycle systems were going to create a behemoth storm.

Nice try though.

>how do u do it so fast
What's a bot? It is Norway bot, he always archievs stuff

>I thought tropical storms are pretty common there.
pretty much this.
If it was the first storm ever like this then it might get you thinking, but as it happened already years before industrialisation probably it's no global warming problem.

climate deniers are unironically the biggest retards in human history

go suck corporate dick in their landfills and not shit it up for the rest of us

Houston has been sinking for decades because aquifers are being sucked dry.

Why are 'global warming' cultists so fucking ignorant about their own beliefs?

If global warming was real, then we wouldn't have hurricanes. Just look it up.

Nobody takes these ecological bastards serious because they are always so full of shit that it squirts out their fucking ears.

Shit, they are on to us

Climate change is real, but we don't know what it's immediate impact is. Hurricanes have exsisted for ever.

The whole agenda behind climate change is to take more in tax revenue.

Those that oppose these taxes for something that is NOT conclusive breathe the same air and drink the same water as you.

I get a sudden urge to play Vice City again ;_;

Wow, better spend billions of dollars to self-flagellate while India and China continues to shit out an endless slurry of toxic industrial diarrhea.

Only america has to follow these rules set out. China and india didnt have to change shit for 20 years.

This is the biggest tropical storm in US history. There is also a monsoon happening in Mumbai right now. There are so many "never befores" happening lately when it comes to climate. Never before has the US had such a powerful tropical storm, never before have we had such a horrible polar vortex, never before have we had heat records broken 3 years in a row.

A lot of climate change deniers are just saying it to be fashionable and to opposite Democrats, not because the evidence supports their view. Not even the Bible supports anti-environmental views. The Bible has several passages on environmental stewardship. It doesn't even make sense for Bible belt types to be so against climate change science and environmentalism.

Did cash for clunkers make Harvey not as bad? Could it have been a lesser storm had Al Gore not flown his plane around so much? OP is another confirmed retard.

Here
climatedepot.com

Because concerned people don't let little lost children become Climetards.

GLO-Bull warming is a ' substitute for war '.
a control scheme and consumes GDP , like building tanks and jeeps. Otherwise society would advance beyond the ability for ((( them ))) to rule.
Report From Iron Mountain

>never before have we had heat records broken 3 years in a row.
Highest recorded temperature was set in 1930s and plenty of states hottest temps were from the 20s 30s and 40s

>if you dont support our agenda your a bible thumper

Since you use biblical terms, perhaps Houston got popped because of their large LBGT population. Didn't Houston gay groups try to censor church sermons for their anti-homosexual views?

>If global warming was real, then we wouldn't have hurricanes.

Alright, im as skeptical about the dangers of climate change as anyone else around here, and i'm an enviro-scientists, but that statement is certainly incorrect.

The higher the average temperature in the atmosphere, the more moisture it can hold, and the more moisture and energy in the atmosphere, paired with warmer ocean temperatures, means more intense hurricanes.

Lol. Typical cry baby democrat. Don't you people every get sick of lying your asses off (pun intended).

I'm actually surprised that you took the donkey dick out of your mouth long enough to post something on Sup Forums.

Don't you realize the nation is laughing at you dumb asses (pun intended again) (pic related).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1900_Galveston_hurricane

>build house below sea level
>MUH GLOBAL WARMING when it gets flooded
South Carolinian here, learn to build on a hill you dumb niggers.

I rode out Hugo, which is several times bigger than Harvey ever was. Storms have gotten smaller since 1989.

I broke the dam.

>Hurr
And we haven't had a strong storm like this in a decade. The number of hurricanes has actually been comparatively low.

>1 post by this ID
reply to this one if you want me to utterly rape your argument, otherwise I'll take this as a troll and discard it.
>This is the biggest tropical storm in US history.
Thats because if they were any bigger they would be called Hurricanes.

they're all getting worse and more frequent

Local weather doesn't prove global trends.
>There are so many "never befores" happening lately when it comes to climate.
This isn't true.
>never before have we had such a horrible polar vortex
Winters were harsher in the entire Northeast during the 1880s to 1920s.

And whoop-de-shit. Even if the climate is changing we still don't have proof that the changes are cause by our emissions. There's still no conclusive and repeatable measure as to what percentage of climate our emissions are driving.

>implying I was a kidding when I wanted to watch the world burn
I don't deny it, I cause it, ya'll children need a good culling.

>Never before
Because when nobody lived there or when the people that did did not have a formal written language, we can really account for eternity.

Exactly. And aren't right wing retard conservashits supposed to conserve?

Yes and they're all happening to third world shitholes like the american south and some place in africa/south america/southeast asia.

I'm going to go outside and burn a tire now.

Towards a tropical siberia!

Trump will never learn, but Americans should. Sell your car, buy a boat.

Communist crooks need the gullibility of climate change believes to stay in business.

Believers claim they have higher knowledge on the matter as the scream about CO2 emmissions, as that is what all plant life worldwide releases into the atmosphere...but they are completely ignorant of what governments of NATO countries are spraying in our sky.

This hurricane was absolutely nothing special, the only reason it was as bad as it seems is because it just loitered over Houston and didn't move on.
This has nothing to do with global warming and everything to do with a city that wasn't planned to handle hurricanes or heavy rain.

t. Florida man

Truth. Bailing out these retards pisses me off so much.
I live in Michigan, I don't get fucking federal bailouts for our winters. Why do these retards who get the benefits of warm weather all year get their asses saved when they live in a hurricane area? Why do the tax payers have to bail them out when they didn't take out property insurance?

Actually during the 90s there was many hurricanes, and then in the last 00s and early 10s there was few and far between.

Even if climate change was a thing then signing over your country's rights and independence to the UN and sending billions of shekels to China and Africa isn't going to help.

yes, and yet all these far left scientists act like they know what we all need to do... tax carbon and give all the money... to them and their friends.

>Get flooded
>Get free moneys
>build another flimsy trailer house at ground level
>Get flooded again
>GOSH DARN, CLETUS, GUESS WE GOTTA BE A NATIONAL EMERGENCY AGAIN

>meanwhile in europe

Laughing as idiots make money off of it.

I broke the dam

lol America didn't sign the Paris climate treaty. Which is why China of all nations is becoming the leader in renewable energy.

you're clueless

>internet tough guy who doesn't know he's fucking himself over

you owe being alive and enjoying your entire health to democrats

My grandparents told me about Hugo. I was just 4 when it hit.
Shit was pretty nasty given their testimony. They had moved to SC after touring the nation via motor home. I remember Andrew though. Ho boy. Harvey ain't got shit on Andrew.

>highest recorded temperature was set in 1930s

last time Houston was flooded was this bad was in 1930s, interesting

Why build autistic retarded houses when you can build dykes?

>lol America didn't sign the Paris climate treaty
Yeah because only we had to actually follow the rules till 2040. Trump knew what he was doing.
>china renewable energy meme
And they still produce twice as much carbon as the US

Actually 1917 in death valley was the highest recorded

>liberals think climate change caused a hurricane

it is just so stunning when you hear this shit, like how can anyone actually be this stupid?

Climate change is working on a global scale, at geological speeds, as in we will see the results in 5 million years.

This is also their mistake because they think they can fix such an inexorable slide. Any measures taken now are too little, much too late. The dominoes are tipped. But none of us will live to see the endgame.

Had me until
>his car is a boring piece of shit bar of soap that weighs five tonnes and he has no choice in the matter unless he wants to drive something insanely old and outdated

Thanks for ruining cars, liberals. Now our only outlet for fun is motorcycles because WHAT IF STACY ACCIDENTALLY BUYS A ROAD LEGAL GOKART AND DIES OHNO.

>knew what he was doing
>giving a free pass to his friends to turn the environment to shit

uhuh

China wasn't superpower a decade ago either. You can bet they will catch up exponentially while USA is still starting wars over oil

>HURR CARS

just kill yourself. you're too stupid to live.

>they're all getting worse and more frequent
Gee, I don't see a huge increasing trend in the number of hurricanes on this chart. It's such a weak trendline that one could simply infer that a different variable were involved. Say the invention of aircraft and a government agency that's directly responsible for monitoring and recording storms (1940).

>hurricane hits bigger city, thus more casualties
>they are getting bigger!
They are the same size as normal. I've been through dozens of hurricanes, and they are still the same shit as 30 years ago.

climate change is a spook

stop funding government's bullshit that solves nothing

What will they do about all that water though. I can't imagine that we have the funds to just suddenly suck it out of nowhere.

>China wasn't superpower a decade ago either.
They still produce double our carbon
>while USA is still starting wars over oil
Kek ok just pull any bullshit argument you can find.

Fuck i'll take the b8
China is a superpower because of their flagrant dismissal of Environmental concerns. We're falling behind because of out adherent to environmental regulations, and the Lefts moany bitching about things they don't understand (Nuclear Power)

Notice the flooding is always worse in developed areas?
The issue is too much development means the water must flow a different way. Has nothing to do with climate change.

implying that isn't dramatically changing

>implying there isn't a USA lobby cartel for fossil fuels trying to keep their business relevant for as long as possible so they sabotage future technology and sustainablility

you're an idiot too.

Haarp won't let it happen, too much value there.

Remember the disappointment that was floyde?

Yawn, kids these days.

So some pickups and an SUV got flodded. Replace them with Teslas. Global warming solved. 4 d chess

>Climate phenomenon that has existed for as long as the wind and ocean.
>Hurricanes are caused by climate change.

They recognize renewable energy is the future and thus shifting as such. They're phasing out fossil fuel dependency even by 12% just in the last few years.

You're all idiots holding onto long dead stereotypes

Can we get a chart of historic storm strength and flood levels?

Also it was a fairly mild summer around me. Rained most of the time.

it's now called Global Raining

>hurricanes only exist because of climate change

why are liberals so retarded?This is on the same level as "GOD SENT THE HURRICANE BECAUSE OF OUR SINS!"

>the world will flood from melting icecaps
>houston floods from record rainfall instead
SEE WE TOLD YOU IT WAS REAL

ROFL change? user this is a straight up replay of the floods over 30 years ago, in fact the flood over 30 years ago still holds the record rainfall for N. America.. 42" in 24 hours.

Maybe you should build your houses and cities on shitty land. Ever thought about that. These floods have always been happening. They're natural disasters. What's next. Tornados are a product if climate change? Fuck off spaz

>solves nothing
It redistributes wealth from the first world to poorer countries.

Hurricanes need some stability to form. At increased temperatures, you end up with more storms overall, but less hurricane formation as a result.

Shouldn't *****

>save America
At this point they don't deserve to be saved.

>They recognize renewable energy is the future and thus shifting as such.
And yet won't consider Nuclear power.

No its not shit head

Sorry for having interests other than aryan poets and roman architecture.

Liberals are fine and good sometimes, but cars are an example of how they ultimately function.

Imagine if, instead of mandating safety and fuel economy across the board, they mandated that cars be sold with 100% honest and verified statements of their safety and fuel economy, so people who wanted something fun, albeit risky, would have an option on four wheels. Liberals don't work like that and would sooner mandate that you live your life as safely as possible because "so what if you die, it's your life" is not a thought in their mind. The thought in their mind is "your family would be sad if you died".

Ultimately, a liberal society is a MOTHERLY society, that throws individual freedom into the garbage bin so nobody can ever have hurt feelings unless they were being a bad boy and deserved them.