Charlie Manson has the ultimate redpill on the kike menace

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cbedql8TYvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOKE

Of course he's a walking redpill factory why else would (((they))) turn him into a meme of pure evil lol the man was charged and will rot in jail for his words.

>following a murderous lunatic

lol state of alt right. they should lock you future spree killers up already.

he didnt kill anyone retard

this for sure.

Reminder that the whole Charley Manson story is one long psyop. He gets paid to play a lifetime part. (((They))) write the scripts for him so they can turn around and say what a crazy fucker he is and associate holocaust questioning with mass murder and psychopathy.

Pills, Pills, you motherfuckers sound like a goddamn tree full of parrots. STFU.

Paid with what? That doesn't even make sense. STFU.

Just like the left idolizes communist dictators and child raping moslems.

BEWARE

of what?

Hit the nail on the head

they won't let ww2 end

I feel like this board represents this man. If he could post on here I wonder what he would think of this place.

>Doesn't like pills
>Goes straight to the pharmacy
t. Pill Nye

He's definitely an interesting person, so redpilled yet so insane at the same time. Makes you wonder if the redpills made him insane or the other way around.

How much of a fucknut do you have to be to admit that you're a democrat? It's like being proud of being a rapist. You're all either sheep or niggers.

The insanity is what protects your life.

think about Alex Jones

If you aren't putting marbles in ur ass while you spread the truth you risk being assassinated.

>literally no one ever outside chan boards

>Paid with what?
Money from the CIA's black budget. He's a fucking actor.

Why do you still do this? Seriously? I always wonder how depraved your life must be of joy to have to deal with being on a board you don't want to be on discussing topics you don't want to discuss and making no impact on anything while doing it.

Here's the ultimate redpill on Charlottesville + Sandy Hook

Charlottesville mom was a Sandy Hook mom

He revealed the truth about Sup Forums

Sup Forums has to nurture its hate towards Jews, black etc. because otherwise Sup Forumsacks couldn't handle their private lives and problems. This is an escape mechanism, in order not to lose purpose. The whole Alt-Right is based on this mechanism

I don't give a fuck what Manson did, he sure killed less people than your average degenerate imbecile faggot-ass inbred retarded low life scum ass slave US Army marine or whatever Israel goy slave cannon fodder out there.

He's right about the disgusting rat kikes and the only thing Manson did wrong is get born in the late stages of media monopoly. Back then when you dropped those levels of red pill you were DEALT with.

Today you can say shit like this and you'll just get blackballed from the internet, they might fuck your PayPal up, shit like that. But back then when there were 2 tv stations and 3 radios on the whole planet, they needed to make examples.

Oh gee whizz Michael "kick me kike me screw me jew me" Jackson is a pedophile oh sure I believe you shlomo.

Oh David Irving is a britbong NATZEY crazy loony conspiracy theorist historian unlike academic regurgitators.

Aw shit Kanye West is on his Trump shit - no, Kane West is in a mental hospital for FATIGUE and gee whiz he dyed his hair blond dayum he be kooky das one kooky ass nigga runnin his mouf all krazy.

The noose is near, hope you realize that shlomo. History repeats.

checked

We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors … and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.

Fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=Cbedql8TYvs

is it activated?

>he thinks people outside of the internet aren't aware of communist regimes and their bloodshed

think again bucko, the cold war was a thing.

Never did I think I would see the day when I agree with Charles Manson

Because you're obviously a redditcuck, Charlie has been spouting red pills for years and years.

The redpill is a slippery slope.