Reminder that only newfags hate this great man

Reminder that only newfags hate this great man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBHAKV3YUfg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brother Nathaniel been dropping redpills for over 8 years now

This guy gives me the creeps. Just something about his cadence and the way he awkwardly stares into the camera is really off-putting.

>2
autism.

Nu-pol twitter-"celebs" are insufferable

fuck these crazy faggots who lie about talking to angels or whatever the fuck to reach their religious power positions

wtf are u talking about faggot

>i'm so weak and pathetic i take the advice of foreign races and their religions

the only fag here is you

He looks crazy to me but he is probably right

He's a Yid, what'd you expect?

>1488
Heil'd

So if a Jew puts on a cross (the bigger the better) you'll trust him? Hahaha

Totally not a Jewish scheme.

I don't hate him but he's probably a shill.
Supposedly he makes a lot of money.

>foreign races and their religions
Nathaniel is Caucasian and christian

it doesn't get any less foreign than that you numale

Telling the jewish secrets is whats important fag

Haha, just like you come to a Mongolian internet board for advice!
Kill yourself you fucking little faggoty fuck.

I disagree with him but I love him. He is a really zany fucking character.

understanding of reality is not a mindset that's compatable with "normal" life.

It's not a superior way to live, if anything it's an inferior way to live unless you can transmute what you see into something a layman can digest. Then it can be valuable.

>Nathaniel is Caucasian
I have bad news for you user

I like it when he sings though

why he looks so fake ? I went and watched few of his videos, he makes point but acts - sketchy ?

it's a method of hypnotism meant to keep you alert and "on edge"

it's less effective when you're aware of it (unless you're nutters then it's super effective,) but that unsettling feeling he gives off is there to keep you paying attention.

Thanks for pointing out.

I agree that he is a very strange guy, but everything he says is very convincing and that's what matters

yeah I love Varg

it's a combination of exaggerated but deliberate facial expressions, pronounciation, body language, simple words, rhythmic talking, and he's looking into the camera.

generally speaking, making a speech like it's aimed at 8 year olds is usually the most effective for a general audience.

Raises more concerns but I see the way it's going, Christianity is one way salvation for a folk, some how we have to deal with degradation and "jew_culture"

Thanks again.
>subed.

Jews are Caucasian. Semites are Caucasian. Arabs are Caucasians. Even South Indian Dravidians are Caucasian, if only barely. Learn races newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=KBHAKV3YUfg
huh
Does this work on anyone?

He's been around long before these alt right fags, the jews have been trying to discredit him for years, but he was raised a Jew and is a step ahead of their tricks

lol actually it does x-D

>He is talking about jewbook and how it pushes crap to spineless and brainless)

hes a literal kike

it works on everybody but everybody responds a little differently and some can have the opposite effect.

if you're aware of it you can prevent it from influencing you and it turns into whether or not you want to go on the ride. It's kind of like an asmr.

for the vast majority it works quite well, the less vowels the better. People can't really be bothered to think, if they're listening to you they want you to do the thinking. So give them something simple and easy to understand.

Rundown?

Reminder: That guy is going to the lake of fire. Same with all orthodox.

>orthodox
>Christian

Pick one.

>all those people who mined straight down.
It's been like what, 6 years and they still havent learned?

can you elaborate ?

I forgot all about brother Nathaniel. The double agent that tells you upfront he's one of (((them))) if he was real mossads would have heart attacked him years ago when he was into 9/11 hardcore.

He is a jew.

He is controlled opposition, he has that goofy weird antics to relate anybody who shares these ideas with retards, just like Alex Jones do.

Nathaniel is from a jewish family though.

Why does Youtube allow him to operate?

Seems fishy.

>There were no christians for a millenium after Jesus-Christ.
That's some protestant level theological retardation.

my theory is that it's a taunt to the goyim.

jews like to allow some truth to get out to mock those who know it but can't get anyone to listen to them.

i'm pretty sure all his stuff is un-monetized
he does have a patreon after all

1. Did I say I was protestant?
>who are the appstles

Did I call you a protestant ? I said your opinion is as retarded as protestant theology.
And the people that follow the apostles' teachings are called orthodoxes. Thus criticizing orthodoxes as a whole means criticizing at least the first millemium of christian history, since pretty much every christian from that period would be considered orthodox, apart from a few such as Arius.