/HFG/ - Hurricane Harvey Houston Flood General: I'LL TELL YOU HWAT EDITION

PASTEBIN: notehub.org/b1v5b

Mandatory and Voluntary Evacuations, Shelter Information:
(Let's try this again)

gov.texas.gov/hurricane

Recent updates:
>Port Arthur is underwater, flooding fast, reports of upstream levee may breach, possible flash flood
>Emergency personal, trucks and boats incoming
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=port arthur&src=typd&lang=en

Harris County Official Rundown
>Major flooding continues
>Shelters are filling up fast.
>Curfew 12am till 5am
>Officers cannot access calls
>Multiple people trapped
>Fatalities are being called
>High-Water rescues and Airlifts taking place now
>Active looting and armed robbery continues
>National Guard, Cajun Navy, USCG, US Navy, and Border Patrol On-Site

Addicks Reservoir Rundown
>Water being released from Barker and Addicks Reservoirs
>Water depth at Addicks dam is 109.07 feet and rising
>Dam Edge: Highest 115.5 feet, Lowest 108 feet
>Lower edges overspilling
>Upstream levees may be breaching

Addicks Reservoir Levels Monitoring
>Harris County
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2110
>USGS
waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?cb_all_=on&cb_00054=on&cb_62615=on&cb_62615=on&format=gif_stats&site_no=08073000&period=&begin_date=2017-08-21&end_date=2017-08-29

Real Time Info on Rain and Water Levels
harriscountyfws.org/
>National Weather Service Houston:
weather.gov/hgx/
>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/
>Houston Transtar - road cameras:
traffic.houstontranstar.org/layers/#

Local MSM Streams
>KHOU 11 Live Stream – Alternate Studio Up
youtube.com/watch?v=oWwqIO_4VNw
>Houston Flooding - Fox 26 Local News Live
youtube.com/watch?v=eo2T8ZljEBY
>KFDM Southeast Texas Channel 6 Live
kfdm.com/live

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CVjHpAT3
youtube.com/watch?v=GnVG4Ik_YO0
nesdis.noaa.gov/content/imagery-and-data
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>There's a level 4 bio facility without power in texas.

HUMANITY DOESN'T HAVE TO END LIKE THIS.

Biosafety level 4 (BSL-4) is the highest level of biosafety precautions, and is appropriate for work with agents that could easily be AEROSOL-TRANSMITTED within the laboratory and cause severe to fatal disease in humans for which there are NO AVAILABLE VACCINES OR TREATMENTS.
>the belly of the dragon will drip water

Uh guys
>swimmingplains.jpg

Galveston, of all the damn places. What were they thinking?

50 thousand people used to live here...

>what is diesel

now THIS is a happening.

Is that real?

>used to live there
>USED TO

BABY DO YOU LOVE YOUR MAN?

What does this mean?

Guys I'm trapped in the Medical Center when I came to work today, I tried calling my boss Monday, can you build a time machine so I go back in time before I just moved here?

ps i want to put my periscope in Carlos' boipuccy

OUTBREAK IMMINENT

What are back uo generators and sealed areas?

Facilities like these can remain contained even if they loose all power

I think we're going to be looking at hundreds at the end, but what's the official death toll now?

isolate please

AIRBORNE HIV ON LOOSE

SMALLPOX ON LOOSE

EBOLA ON LOOSE

BUBONIC PLAGUE ON LOOSE

RIP USA

>what is a diesel generator

it's not like this lab is in the middle of Antarctica

fuel will not be a problem.

If I don't get to do it, use this pastebin to make the next OP, instead of pasta'ing it all day:

pastebin.com/CVjHpAT3

Who's the WETBACK now gringos?
>Hahahahahaha!

holy shit

Not if they're being looted because people spread rumors on Twitter and Facebook that they were full of gold, cash and guns.

goddamnit you spectacularly retarded nigger, you've been told repeatedly that precautions have been taken
Galveston doesn't flood like Houston does user, its an island, rainwater just runs off the sides..

Those underwater basketball players are of course.

Katrina bro here, it gets better.

It's still you taconigger.

>14 blacks
>2 whites

More like negros amirite

Current elevation?

The crowd size that met me was huge when I surveyed hurricane damage in Corpus Christie, that I can tell you

Oh ooh.

So how does it take before draugr start rising to take their toll on the still-living in these situations?

what if some absolute madman rammed a truck into the biohazard facility

makes too much sense, user

thanks Op, you are not a faggot

So I read that & I'm curious about the older buildings there. They still have bio shit levels 1-3, one section is with insects. Fuck. So even if the worst shit they have is air tight in the new building, there is still the "attached" buildings that are older with INSECTS that are infected with Level 1-3 shit. So basically, if something bad happens, everyone won't die, but a lot of otherwise healthy people are going to get some crazy ass virus & be sick as hell. Awesome. Fuck

these poor flood victims are starving hungry, please send donations

What are you worried about ? GOV. open air tests this shit on population centers without consent.
Dugway, Ft. Mead, Plumb Island NY, They put germs in lightbulbs and threw them into subways at rush hour. " The Killing Winds "

As a neuroscientist and not a microbiologist, to my knowledge, aerosols are made largely by human intervention in the course of performing a procedure on a biological sample. As long as no one decides to perform an experiment, the samples won't spontaneously become vapors.

be sure to post some webm of all the good work youre doing

why are they all fat?

>50 thousand people used to live here...
Galveston has a really bad history of being totally wiped the fuck out by storms.

It's like storing nuclear weapons in contested territory.

That thing will be built with so many redundancies a nuke could probably be the only thing to take it out. They don't automatically vent just because they lose power. The dude who said that was most likely a tenured retard.

The only slim niggers are in Africa or doing drugs.

Unfortunately, I can't make my usual zesty weather maps right now, as the damn place I'm at is blocking the ports I need to use it.

Oooh shiiett

whoa is this pic real?

>Shots fired on Proctor
>"There's always shots fired on Proctor, thats just a normal day"
kek

You lack freedom

Turn back to God before it's too late.

Sup Forums is best place on the Internet. Nazis, neuroscientists and fags all together in one thread, some helping rescue people, some summoning an Egyptian choas god to kill, and some like me wanting Carlos to come back so we can watch and get aroused.

YOU ALL WILL REQUIRE A LEECHING

Oh, its an ISLAND ?
so, that means, it WONT FLOOD then?
thats good. Its not like, its ALREADY THE FUCKING HIGH SCORE HOLDER for being scene of the DEADLIEST natural disaster in American history, or nothing. Now THAT would have been stoopid, yes Sir. You have reassured me, ty.

You rarely see black people using those. Weird.

>security
who hired this guy?

beaumont user here...no internet. 4g sprint tower is down so posting from 3g. shit sucks senpai, at least we're not flooded like PA. how is everyone holding up in golden triangle?

TEXAS SEARCH AND RESCUE REPORTS LOOTERS HAVE LOOTED A CLASS 3 FIREARMS SHOP AND HAVE FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS

>TEXAS SEARCH AND RESCUE REPORTS LOOTERS HAVE LOOTED A CLASS 3 FIREARMS SHOP AND HAVE FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS

TEXAS SEARCH AND RESCUE REPORTS LOOTERS HAVE LOOTED A CLASS 3 FIREARMS SHOP AND HAVE FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS

>TEXAS SEARCH AND RESCUE REPORTS LOOTERS HAVE LOOTED A CLASS 3 FIREARMS SHOP AND HAVE FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS

Freedom is when you can't even take a shit without assistance. Nice.

Yeah man I tell ya what... Did one of them jet ski races last night... man with them dang ol' sunken mailboxes and allegators and Whack! Whack! man, go Woooo-loo-loo-loo!... Talk about big mistake y'all... Dang ol' tropical storms man, I tell you what

>You rarely see black people using those. Weird.

can't afford it unless they steal it.

And some like me, just watching the world burn all the while.

>Waterworld meets planet of the apes

is helpful also you could just stop being a faggot

(you) obviously didn't read any of that or you wouldn't say something so 'stoopid'

how much gold do you use on a day to day basis

>security in scooter

I guess everyone who shops there uses a scooter. He needs to be heavier than them to intercept thieves on their scooters.

LOL Drumpf btfo!!! You drumpfling retards won't be recovering from this

Jeff is love

Stop drinking so much.

Uhh a fucking actor that plays d un d, what do you xpect him to do?

What else ya got?

>insects

HOLY SHIT. IT'S THE 10 PLAGUES OF KEK TO WASH THE NIGGERS AWAY

The software is too complex and fragile to work with the usual proxying tools. Already tried it. Repeatedly. I swear, the shit must be bypassing my network stack or something.

OMG. Can you imagine the fight over one of those. I'd laugh but then feel bad I was laughing. But laugh more because I know I shouldn't be laughing, but trying to stop only makes the laughing worse.

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN HAS SIGNED A 6 YEAR DEAL WITH LIVERPOOL.

I REPEAT

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN HAS SIGNED A 6 YEAR DEAL WITH LIVERPOOL.

someone from golden triangle tell me the situation around here? on 3g internet so cant really do anything with no cable tv/internet. is port arthur still doing rescue from flooded homes? is it flooded in your part of town if you are in the golden triangle

>You rarely see black people using those. Weird.
I guess it depends on where you are. I see more of them than Whites or Hispanics
>can't afford it unless they steal it.
they don't pay fo dat, it's all gibs thru medicare

How bad is the lawlessness?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

His job is to be intimidating, if he catches you, he eats you, that's scary.

They did some sort of shit with that on the red line in Boston a few years ago, there were boxes in some of the stations with bacteria in them and supposedly it was to track how it would spread, don't remember the specific details

are you vaping?

Now it's a ghost town

300 infected gators KEKEKEKE REEEE

The cajun navy has saved more.

is this on any streams?

No, but I'm pretty convinced that anything made by Raytheon is powered by black magic.

You really think Kek would do such a thing?

Zello stream

youtube.com/watch?v=GnVG4Ik_YO0

i twisted my ankle once and got to ride around the grocery store in a beetus cart

good times

They die of diabetes or getting shot before they can get that big

Go on the internet and tell lies?

Absolutely beautiful US of A. Brings a tear to my eye.

beaumont user here, internet and cell service is fine. no major flooding in my area. electricity, water still on, everythings pretty normal except the constant rain outside. lucky i guess

What do you think of these?
nesdis.noaa.gov/content/imagery-and-data

are you mocking looters?