/adslg/ Ad Clicking Simulator General

>AdNauseam?

AdNauseam is a privacy tool that protects you from creepy adverts stalking you in internet space.

It is also an MMORPG. Only those with autism can play it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.nyu.edu/trackmenot/
support.google.com/adwords/answer/42995?hl=en
gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/48dc7d2790c38086b2c67c84b10e66d3/raw/a57ae58f61023a6e9ee3535744a2632d5d0f6f68/gistfile1.txt
gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/65a93872b6f905b36e5c3eeed18ffcb0/raw/20a55190d908fa00655a10b5598c821504d49122/Top20kCPC
gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/43ce8a2cac5a25d1d4d936ceb7614288/raw/6a1932b41315053a4cfdc5f316d31b5d8e6f8646/Top20kAlexa.txt
decentraleyes.org
eff.org/privacybadger
multiloginapp.com/canvasdefender-browser-extension/
cs.nyu.edu/trackmenot/
privacytools.io
panopticlick.eff.org/
abc.xyz/investor/
youtube.com/watch?v=M_11Cdxvtfo
reddit.com/r/StopBeingEvil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for botnet

you know that you are giving money to google right ?

I think mods are deleting threads

That must mean it's working

Probably just because of some faggot made a new thread before the bump limit so it was deleted for duplicate thread.

Google had to pay back 2 billion to advertisers for false traffic.

Don't fall for the AdNauseam meme. It's a dud, and it's a Trojan horse. If you already used it, you wasted your time: Google doesn't lose a cent. Yes, Google refunds money. But none of that money comes from Google's own pocket. It's the money paid by advertisers in advance: part of it is simply returned for fake traffic, most of which is ditched early on and comes from competitors attacking each other. Now, who takes the hit? Small site owners whose ads you're targeting. Google loves punishing them for "bad traffic", when some asshole simply click-spammed them. On the other hand, Google turns a blind eye on big kike sites like major news outlets.

Don't underestimate the ad industry kikes. They'll just come up with more sophisticated, sly and Jewish kinds of ads that will fuck up your internet space even more. Google won't suffer, major kike sites won't suffer, but small NEET-owned sites will. Don't be an ass, let the little guy earn his cent. All ads are geared towards normies anyway, not you.

AdNauseam claims that its goal is to protect you from surveillance. That's a totally false premise and a lie. There's nothing easier than to stop getting tracked: all tracking is done through cookies and associated accounts. Just don't stay logged in to your Google account and use Private/Incognito mode. Or use cookie cleaners. As simple as that, you're not tracked anymore. The real goal of AdNauseam is to push its agenda. And it pretty much exposes you, too.

The creators of AdNauseam are literally SJW Marxist Jewish homos and trannies, this is not an exaggeration. You're basically taking part in kike wars and serving as a voluntary promoter of a yet unannounced product. It's their 4D chess. Now, what happens when AdNauseam clicks on ads for you? Your IP address, the whole information about your location is passed down there. You're not only not saved from surveillance, you're being surveilled on repeat. Do your math.

This is the "woman" behind AdNauseam, Helen Nissenbaum.

It was over the bump limit when they deleted them.

you again?

Yeah, everything adnauseam is being 404'd.

I've posting it to different threads

>139633088
(((Nissenbaum))) every time

grab it & spread it

Tutorial in pic + Opera instructions below

With the built in VPN, I think it should be the goto browser for this (plus, I really like it as a browser, general)

Enable Popups: Opera icon (top left) --> Settings --> Website --> Allow all sites to show pop-ups

Enable VPN: Opera icon (top left) --> Settings --> Privacy and Security --> Enable VPN

Turn of Opera AdBlocker: Opera icon (top left) --> Settings --> Basic --> uncheck "Block Ads"

Some friendly tips for TrackMeNot, to mess up Goolag even further. Don't set the query frequency too high or Google will force you to do captcha, also don't enable burst mode (sends burst of queries anytime you use Google search). We are still experimenting so will keep you guys updated.

cs.nyu.edu/trackmenot/

Wrong.

support.google.com/adwords/answer/42995?hl=en

"If we find that invalid clicks have escaped automatic detection, you may be eligible to receive a credit for those clicks. These credits are called "invalid activity" adjustments."

Google literally has to pay out money to people when our invalid clicks get through their filter.

Stoled it

A few new keyword lists to mess around with. You would just replace in the "var keywordsURI" section of CodeFag's script.

top 5500 keywords -- all over $100

gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/48dc7d2790c38086b2c67c84b10e66d3/raw/a57ae58f61023a6e9ee3535744a2632d5d0f6f68/gistfile1.txt

Top 20K CPC -- average is $almost $97 each

gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/65a93872b6f905b36e5c3eeed18ffcb0/raw/20a55190d908fa00655a10b5598c821504d49122/Top20kCPC

For something completely different, the top 20K ranked Alexa sites.

gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/43ce8a2cac5a25d1d4d936ceb7614288/raw/6a1932b41315053a4cfdc5f316d31b5d8e6f8646/Top20kAlexa.txt

The website list got me captcha'd in about an hour, but I wasn't using a VPN.

You may wanna modify this the

>await sleep(1000)

change has been implimented directly into the script.

u bastard

Google is losing the trust of the advertisers.

here's the non-ants version

OY VEY STOP USING ADNAUSEUAM

Here's mine.

this is like canvas defender but for adds right?

What does running that script do?

The sleep has been updated in the codefag script.

Also, popups must be enabled.

Very nice looking, though.

space AIDS

The Marxist Jews are the masters of subversion. They know best how to infiltrate the discourse and twist it for their own good. One of their common techniques is called "false equivalence". The trick is to substitute a minor, mundane issue for an major one and eventually take the attention away from really important things. So called "ad surveillance" is one of the examples. Yeah, it's kinda nasty, but no more than dog poo in the street. It's basically cookie tracking which can be disabled with one click. Only tech-illiterate normies who buy shit online are affected by it. Can I easily disable government surveillance? The effects of mass migration, affirmative action, anti-hate speech regulations? The Marxist Jews don't want people to talk about it, they want everybody to focus on their ad poos. This is not even helping the cause. Instead of promoting alternatives to Google services and Youtube, and damaging Google's reputation in the eyes of normies, they make people vent out in a safe outlet, which may actually benefit Google in the first place.

Big advertisers have been waging click wars on each other for YEARS. Reports of mass click fraud date back to 2015, 2013, 2011.. And they use much more sophisticated methods than just blatantly sending 100 clicks an hour from your home IP. Over 50% of web traffic is bot traffic at this point. Do you think Google's quantitative analysts are dumb? That they don't have early filters in place? If anything, it's Google's competitors that will suffer from click fraud first.

So, what's the REAL goal of these Jews?
- To expose the IP addresses of people with questionable political views
- To give Google an edge over competitors because the latter can't handle click fraud effectively
- To suppress smaller scapegoat websites in favor of (((big))) ones
- To sell data to Google for their new adblocker
- To push the discourse sideways, in a safe direction
We can only guess.

i guess graphic design really is a left wing thing

fix'd

This one still has the now incorrect instructions to use in Incognito/Private browsing

Teach me your ways

Find my script over at .

I stole some of the tutorials above. Just trying to make a more complete pasta.

>AdNauseam?

AdNauseam is a privacy tool that protects you from adverts stalking you in internet space.

It is also an MMORPG. Only those with autism can play it.

>Preparations

Go to privacytools.io and follow the guides to set up your privacy protections. You can also use one of their recommended browsers, or even install one separately solely for ad clicking (recommended).

Some recommended browsers:
Waterfox
Opera (built-in VPN)
Vivaldi

Browsers to avoid: (not very important if used as secondary browser solely for ad clicking)
Brave
Palemoon
IE
Firefox (good browser only after tweaking, see privacytools.io)
Chrome

>Setting up

Disable other ad blockers or popup blocker, whether built-ins or add-ons. Go into browser settings and make sure.

Do not use incognito mode because AdNauseam doesn't work in incognito mode.

In AdNauseam, turn on "Click Ads" only. Adjust the slider to lower rates for better performance and avoid detection. 10%-50% is often suggested.

Tweak settings until it is unintuitive for you to run or not overly zealous on your bandwidth. Optimal settings will vary depending on your connection speed and your other activities on your IP address.

>Avoiding detection

If you got detected, Google will start making you solve captchas.

Google can identify you using a combination of IP address, your browser fingerprint, and cookies.

IP address can usually be changed if you reset your router. Or use a VPN to hide your IP.

Browser fingerprints are harder to hide, but can be defeated by simply using a secondary browser. Test your browser here: panopticlick.eff.org

Cookies can simply be deleted every few minutes.

(Continued)

in other words
Sup Forums being useful idiots again
and again
and again
and agaaain

>Easy Mode

Lower clicking performance, but easy to setup, and uses little cpu and bandwidth.

1. Install TrackMeNot
2. Install AdNauseam
3. Run both

Done. It should just work without tweaking.

>Expert Mode

Run this page jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/

It will open two windows. Adjust the code for your liking.

You can replace the "var keywordsURI" section with different keyword lists:

Top 5500 keywords -- all over $100

Top 20K CPC -- average is $almost $97 each

For something completely different, the top 20K ranked Alexa sites.

(Continued)

Some add-ons that protect your privacy I found compatible with AdNauseam (won't interfere with AdNauseam so AdNauseam can still click on ads).

Decentraleyes decentraleyes.org
Privacy Badger eff.org/privacybadger
Canvas Defender multiloginapp.com/canvasdefender-browser-extension/
TrackMeNot cs.nyu.edu/trackmenot/

Helpful resources:
privacytools.io
panopticlick.eff.org/

It still doesn't have "enable pop-ups", user.

If you want to add any more detailed instructions beyond that for normies, this post and pic has them for Firefox, Chrome, and Opera (Chrome is kind of a pain to enable, and with Opera, you need to also disable its built in ad-blocker, plus should probably enable VPN)

yes, because jews wanted trump to win, we were pawns all along

>Does it really work?

Yes. And even if it doesn't, it is a good way to protect your privacy.

Some user have made some estimates. We are doing millions of dollars of simulated damage every day.
>Will Goolag ban my accounts? Or is CIA going to SWAT me?

Simple answer, no.

You can prevent them identifying you (see "Avoiding detection" above). Either use your neighbour's wifi, use VPN, log out of your accounts, delete cookies, use a different browser, or all of the above.

And even if they can correlate your accounts, clicking ads does not breach any terms, nor it is illegal in any jurisdiction. Google would at most flag your account as robot and start giving you Captchas to solve. It would be stupid to think ad clicking is illegal.

>But the shills are telling me it is illegal, it doesn't work, or it is invented by Jews, etc.

This little browser extension has received some of the worst shilling in recent history. It shows that they are really desperate and it is hitting them in the right spots.

It is a privacy tool first and foremost. If nothing else, you are protecting yourself from Google tracking you everywhere you go on the internet. And if it really causes the simulated monetary damage to Google, that is only because of Google's tracking is technically flawed (not to mention evil), not because of the ad clicking themselves.

Outside of the cartoon boards, it had received heavy opposition from them, such as being banned from appearing on the Chrome web stores, or Palememe outright marking it as dangerous. The amount of effort spent on suppressing this little browser extension is clearly disproportionate. They are tryharding. It indicates it is super effective.

Strap in your sides and brace for extreme shilling and disinfo in this thread.
>But what is it is all staged, or controlled opposition, or Jewish 4D chessing?

C'mon. It is not.

>Great, how do I start?

Reply in this thread and ask questions.

they love sliding these threads.
bump

Thanks, user. Replaced the previous file.

Does it encourage more ads to pop up? I don't get it.

same, i only got $11 logged and i've been doing this for about a day.

this is as bad as Sup Forums when notch and his buddy shilled it for months and months n end. these niggers are making money off this and thats why they cant explain what it is or how it works in a simple sentence. just letting you know. the ad campaign has some cool art tho.

How about brightening up GOOGLE and ALPHABET INC. ?

I'm not completely sold on it either

You also have to enable pop-ups.

Simple sentence. It clicks all the ads, protects your privacy via obfuscation, and disrupts Google's advert ecosystem.

More simple. It clicks on all the adverts while you click on adverts.

More simple. It clicks for your privacy.

More simple. Better privacy.

Simple enough?

It clicks then hides all ads on a page, thus ultimately corrupting the integrity of their ad models.

Pretty simple to a non-simpleton.

not even close. does it come with a slapchop?
wow since im only a lowly software developer you really made whatever it was you said so clear and concise. thanks user. yall have fun dont hurt yourselves.

Hi jewgle

>lowly software developer
ok negative nancy. I don't see you rpoposing anything else.

beta. keep up with your "I will never do anything, i just wanna be a plant"

advertisers pay google to display their ads whenever you search for something, google calls that Adwords
e.g. you search for pants, google displays you results about pants and ads of advertisers selling pants
whenever you click on one of the displayed ads google charges the advertiser for the click
under normal circumstances clicking the ad would cause you to visit the advertisers website (potential revenue)
bots like this automate the "ad clicking" but instead of opening the advertisers websites they simply drop the connection after clicking the ad
meaning google still charges the advertiser for the click but they never get anything in return forcing google to refund the fees they previously charged
of course this isn't just limited to google adwords but any monetization of ads

bumperoni

>Google doesn't lose any money besides the money the last from ad revenue
>being this retarded

>Big advertisers have been waging click wars on each other for YEARS. Reports of mass click fraud date back to 2015, 2013, 2011.. And they use much more sophisticated methods than just blatantly sending 100 clicks an hour from your home IP.
This is perfect. Lets ramp click arms race to the point when legitimate consumers are just drop in the ocean. Death of advertasing. Just shills selling each other clicks.

Why should I use this rather than uBlock Origin or AdBlock Plus?

/'''''''''\
## 0
## >>>
# /
&

So Google's Q3 2017 Earnings Release should be coming out sometime around the end of October/early November. Is there some quota or target we are trying to reach here?

abc.xyz/investor/

t. google employee

Because it is faster

Ironically the more Google will get money through such bots teh better for AD industry crush.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_11Cdxvtfo

>Bobby Fischer
Your argument is invalid Jews can fight Jews

uBlock? Adblcok is kill when they started """good AD list""".

AdNauseam is a Google honeypot.

Of course they want you to think that they are losing money because of it.

But if some browser add-on startup really had the potential to be a major thorn in their side, it would have disappeared before barely anyone even heard of it.
Google has ruthlessly destroyed much more insignificant threats.

Google has an endless supply of capital, tech resources, and industry pull to easily combat things like this. If they did not want AdNauseam to exist, it would not exist. The creators would either be blacklisted out of ever working in tech again or they would become millionaires overnight.

Do not forget that the three creators behind AdNausebaum are Israeli Jews and that it is based out of Israel. I personally would never trust this shady possible Google/Mossad tool.

Use it at your own risk.

Money dont matter to google no more. They are after all the info they can get on you

which they can't get without money. The EU is also hunting it. The Highland Forum shills will be hung on lampposts and given free helicopter rides

We got 'em, Dirk. We got 'em.

>the three creators behind AdNausebaum are Israeli Jews and that it is based out of Israel
Source?

How can I stop Google Death Squad from killing me when I leave my homepage? I will do anything!

reddit.com/r/StopBeingEvil/

jews own it

>a Google honeypot
Google banned AdNauseam from its Chrome Web Store back in January

GOOGLEADSERVICE PAGE IS DOWN
>they shut it down
no ads from google working right now

>they shut it down

>they shut it down

>software developer
You need to get back to work, the 2 minorities and the 3 sjw ''working'' with you will shit on you in your next SCRUM meeting if you aren't done.
Beside, it's not gonna be long before MacOS bans AdNauseum in their next cancer update and there is no framework for you to use while pretending to ''code your own''. Just carry on goyim.

AdNauseam hurts everyone, not just goolag. It's like blowing up a mall to kill one person.

try again, its down again, just in the second i fired up nausimea again.

necessary sacrifice

Isn't this made by a kike?

HIPPIE!

>says nothing about making advertisers lose faith in Goolag
this person either doesn't understand the point of discrediting Goolag or does understand and won't tell the truth

And the other two?

still says it's up

GOOGLEADSERVICE is actually not Google, it is a virus.

RIP

its down for me as well but ads work as usual

show your flag jew

Why do you lie user?

THIS

I used it for a bit. All it did was ensure I'm well tracked on the sites I go on. Because now instead of blocking their sneaky tracking I'm clicking and saying "HERE I AM IM ON THIS SITE IM CLICKING AT THIS TIME"

It essentially ensures that tracking is highly specific to you.

what you gonna do? gas me? fucking nazis, you should all die

the bigger the blast radius the better

>blowing up a mall to kill one person
sound like my kind of op

the nicest thing about chrome extensions are silent updates, they can even give you a unique ID without you noticing it