Because this is the best way to get people to like the LGBTWTFBBQ community right?

Because the best way to have people think you are a decent member of society is to dress up in the street and watch pre-pubescent boys twerk?

you bunch of goddamn degenerates

same vid keeps getting posted, going on 5+ yrs now.

Fuck off. Those guys are the psychotically far left. They're so far left they're not even on the charts anymore yet you choose them as the representatives of the entire democratic party.

So when people compare you to broken/missing teeth, malnourished white trailer trash hippies that don't shower don't say "that ain't us".

stop being pedophobic ffs.

if that was my son i'd kill him then hang myself
after i destroyed his boipucci

Would you, Sup Forums?

No

WTF is this. At this age I was watching Pokemon and Dragon ball z.

but thats exactly what democrats do, and have done.

Hell, Hillary Clinton openly called republicans deplorable. Not even Trump went that far.
So who is really the hateful side? The Democrats, as they always have been.

Hence why the violence stems from them and their pets.

Degenerate

so progressive. this is the future, and its beautiful

no it's not, there are no white people in the future

All that the left has done and will ever do is divide you into a your special label because they want every single person that isn't in an 'approved' category to be destroyed.

I don't give two shits if you're gay and love to dress up in rainbows but go to a fucking club to do that and get off my fucking street

he was being sarcastic you autist

why do fags try to act like chicks.
look how janky this kids movements are.
also fags are guy

and you would know being from the land of perpetual sarcasm

Where is this?I cant figure it out

lol, fr, lllllll

You stupid retarded AIDS infested homo. Your weak little brain can't comprehend the difference. These drag queens with the sexually abused adopted son are the very people that Demwit members of Congress champion. The appropriate analogy on the right would be klansmen who are not championed by Repub members of Congress. What you accomplished is to demonstrate what a hateful bigot you are against the South - the home of Duke, Ga Tech, Vanderbilt, Emory, CDC, Coca Cola, FedEx, Home Depot, Delta. KYS bigot dick sucker.

They're recruiting.

People who recruit should be removed from mainstream society.

>same vid keeps getting posted, going on 5+ yrs now.

And I'm as triggered as the first time I saw it, Burger.

This was why I didn't go to pride. Yucky.