I hope muslims win

I hope muslims win.

I have tried to be an advocate for the white race. all they do is throw it back in my face, attack me, vilify me, literally fucking hunt me. it's not just a small portion of them either, it's the vast, vast majority of them that detest any form of "racism".

i've looked around the world. had to ask myself seriously who i hope wins the race war. obviously not the blacks, which are dumb soullless animals. asian men and women are weak and suffer from many of the same problems whites do. beaners are just almost as dumb as the blacks.

that leaves the middle easterners. the muzzies have their acts together, it's true. they have values. they don't let women walk all over them. they inherently and openly dislike jews. they are intelligent enough to SEE what the jews are doing to the world, rather than turn a blind eye and defend them the way whites do.

i don't really want to become a muslim or anything, but they have a word called "fitrah". we don't have any translation of it in english even. it means a innate understanding of decency. it means an innate resonance so to speak, with what is right and virtuous.

how sad that we don't even have such a word in english. instead we have people who want you dead because you think if a person has a penis he is a boy, and if they have a vagina they're a girl.

i dunno man. i'm not a muslim, but i can no longer advocate for white rights when whites won't advocate for their own rights. this is sad, but this is how i've been feeling after charlottesville. if MSM wanted to kill the altright they did because i know a lot of them are feeling the same way i do after all of the rage that was whipped up by a few people just saying the truth and trying to protect us all from forces that would see us condemned.

not gonna go and join the taliban or anything, but i'm not going to being an advocate for people who hate me and want to spit on me or even murder me.

pic is extremely extremely extremely extremely related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chzecked

im only gonna breed with middle eastern women too. i can no longer put up with white woman bullshit. everything about our society is backwards and wrong. the middle eastern peoples are the only ones that still have their souls intact.

it hurts too much to see your people degenerating into what they've become. i still love "my people" but they've made it pretty clear, as a whole, that they don't consider me "one of them" because i care about white people and the white future.

>asian men and women are weak and suffer from many of the same problems whites do.
Asian-Americans maybe. Actual Asians in Asia sure don't seem to want diversity and are openly xenophobic, it's why their virtually homogenous.

fuck off muslim

they've got really low T across the board dude

>promotes islam becouse of gay actings childs
muslim or retard
read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

>outlawed by the taliban
>back on the menu and protected thanks to americunts
gg

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
no we've got all of that stuff here too though, the only difference is that we normalize and militantly tell people that it's ok and they need to accept it......or else

plus that's only in afghanistan, whereas our degeneracy is all over the western world

>inbred, child molesting, goat fucking, extremists really have their shit together!

You belong with them. Fucking worthless nigger.

another fair point

Nope. Quite the opposite where i live. People are waking up.

Because beheading people and marrying 7 year olds is so much more civilized.

>I have tried to be an advocate for the white race. all they do is throw it back in my face, attack me, vilify me, literally fucking hunt me.

it's not enough to hope for them to win.
you need to help accelerate the process.

At least Muslims have a strict code of conduct and actually take action when people do retarded shit. White people just go back to watching TV and don't do shit.

What a superior culture you have, how's Kim Kardashian doing?

OP is actually correct. Methodist here. My church hasn't done a fucking thing - in fact we've taken down all our Crucifixes so they won't offend anyone, and in San Francisco we have a fucking Lesbian pastor who's leading our church into becoming absolutely irrelevant. At what point will you dumbfucks realize that white culture in America is absolutely okay with sitting on the couch at home and watching our race become a minority?

You dumb fucks.

looks like a bacha bazi

Yeah, murder. And only the wealthiest have any chance of living a decent life in Islamic societies. I'll take a little degeneracy if it's the price of being a bit more free.

Of course you will, which is why your society is plummeting and will be completely wiped out in less than 100 years.

Good job retard. Pick up a rifle and do something faggit.

>Intelligent enough to-

No. Muzzies pretty much have the average IQ of niggers. They aren't intelligent enough for shit. They just dislike jews cause that's what their parents told them to dislike.

lol im not going to take actions against my own people, even if they've rejected me. but things have honestly gotten so bad that i'm not going to help them either. i'm standing aside. and frankly it would be a lie if i said that i wasn't going to take some sick pleasure in watching them fall. like the world biggest "i told you so". it sucks and i'm not that proud of feeling that way, but it's true, that sentiment is there in the back of my mind

Everything rots. You can't beat the gods.

That's the hardest part. Your job is to overcome that urge to just give up on them and remember that it's not the screeching liberal that you're building a new world for, it's your sons. It's your daughters. It's your grandchildren.

All I want in life is to leave this world a better place than the one I was born into. That's all I want.

But we can acknowledge and understand them.

We freed women; they destroyed our society
We freed niggers; they destroyed our society
We freed gays and transexuals; they destroyed our society

Yeah, we're so much better.

Meanwhile Muslim culture has been strong for over 1,000 years. How's that 200 year old country we have doing for ya?

Pure subversion. I will never forsake truth. Apathy is worse than being misguided.

>South African
>Literally a genocide against you

It's actually funny, both ways, men win.

Islam is a faith that doesn't care about race. So whilst the SJWs will demonize white men, white muslim men are fair game.

In the end, if the West falls to the brown hordes, we'd just have to convert to islam and still end up having more rights then women.

At the minimum at least pick up a rifle and get good with it.

Bacha Bazi is a secular act that was reintroduced by the Americans after the religious muslims removed it. The Taliban literally started as a group who killed people who made little boys do that. (which is why nearly all allies to America was pedophile warlords that had been forced into exile)

Homosexuality is punishable by death.

>how sad that we don't even have such a word in english
virtue faggot

we're just so backwards. at least i know when everything goes to shit that it won't be my fault. i did more than my part to try to stop this machine from falling apart. now i'm gonna go be a normie and occupy with stupid things because i no longer feel like i have a dog in the fight. i'm now officially a neutral party here.

Agreed, I'm the top scoring trap shotgun shooter in my club.

Non-white here, I'll gladly massacre with white race traitors who are trying to force me and my descendants to live in a country that is just one big favela.

same here brother, I'm not a Muslim but fuck, I'm just so sick of all this shit. Let the cards fall where they may, I'll have a campsite and if a fucking tranny or nigger shows up I'll riddle him with bullets. Peace

do you have trouble following conversations? You the autistic kid that just babbles out whatever random thoughts pop into his head?

it's so funny because muslims will literally wipe out liberals if they gain any more of a foothold here. if we take in their refugees, their number 1 targets are liberals. more than ANY other group, they HATE liberals and everything they stand for. that's the irony of the whole situation

What the fuck are you talking about? What Muslim country is strong compared to any, literally ANY western country?

Listen, brainlet, the Muslims were murdered en-masse by the Mongols a few centuries ago. They abandoned learning and study for religious fervor. Muslim culture was the back water of the world since then, until they found oil and started getting propped up by their wealth. They're no less degenerate than the westerners, you just don't see as much of it because you can't read Arabic. You have no idea what you're talking about, because you're either a shill or a moron who has been huffing Sup Forums fumes for too damn long. Read a history book.

Saudi Arabia owns the United States.

Have fun with that Red Pill.

Deus Vult right?

>I hope muslims win.
Turn to Christ or hang yourself tonight.

exactly. i love "america". i honestly seriously do. but my vision of what "america" is doesn't really align with where the country is going or what it's become. i don't know why, because what it was was a good thing. but at this point i've got to put the past behind me and realize that what's lost is lost. so now it's just like watching two parties that i'm not really a part of fighting with one another.

Already planning my exit for South America. Already speak the language and the women are hot and desperate for white men.

The luck of Oil has done them very well.

Have fun while your son chops his dick off retard.

>reddit spacing
Should have seen it sooner. Fuck off shills.
/it grows in every field/

MEMRI TV Thread ?
MEMRI TV Thread.

i don't understand this meme. you can't do paragraph indents on Sup Forums, so a lot of the time if you don't space them it just becomes one big blob of text, without form to distinguish one idea from another. i don't get why someone always comes on and says "hurrr durrrrrr reddit spacing" after

As a white Christian man, I agree with you user. Even though I'm not in the US, I also hope the same. It's sickening to see what (((they))) have caused with years of subversion and destroying the family values in America. It's turned into worse than sodom and gomorrah, as they are now including children into this degeneracy. I hope muslims win too. They are the only thing that remains with even a shred of traditional values.

imagine a world where redpills like this were on your television? and where people just accepted it as fact, rather than try to fucking murder you for saying it?

good god, i can't even imagine

What you're missing is that their leaders are fucked in the head, too. The reason the average Muslim is homogeneous is because they lack the ability to think for themselves. If their leaders started telling them being degenerate was okay, they'd go along with it after rooting out the resistance.
White people created high ideas in philosophy and science like no other race. They are worth preserving but you have to keep them in line. Really just eliminate the jew influence is all it takes.

Just don't do paragraph indents. Write as you would normally without the indents.
/it grows in every field/

i will always wish that i could bring this country back to life. always. i really love what it stood for and what it was about. truly and deeply, can't even convey my positive feelings toward my homeland. but what it has become is not what it was. it's dead and i seem to be the only one who still wants to bring it back to life.

Wrong you fucking idiot. You're about 15 years behind. Grow up.

Relax. America is what it always was. What YOU want it to be. The image the media paints is a delusion it suffers from.

Hello Abdul Al-Amriki

You really have no idea what Islam is, do you?

>good god, i can't even imagine

Move to the middle east

I'll take mudslimes over feminist rule.

i do worry about the point you're making. the great thing about america . was that it was a rough and dangerous environment. we were frontiersmen. the weak got weeded out. what we were left with was rugged individuals and american exceptionalism. those were GOOD thing.

"americans" were people who who were decent and true because they felt it deep down in their souls, NOT because their fucking government made them act that way.

but that system fell apart. that decency was lost. we died. i turned out that communism and judaism (as if there's much of a difference between the two) was able to sneak in, manipulate, lie, deceive and fool the people.

so what's it even worth if it doesn't survive the jewish lies? the jewish lies are a major threat that you need to be able to overcome. it's fundamental. if you don't your entire society, people and identity will fall.

I know the feelz
but if whites would start hitting the gyms. Slapping these cunts around.. We be back in biz ness!

you know what's ironic is that i've posted this exact same document all over the internet, and tried to show people in real life too, and all of them (all whites and mostly christians) just viciously attacked me for it. this is one of the many reasons i've come to thinking the way i do now.

Jewish lies can infiltrate anything. If the Muslims had any worthwhile civilization the Jews would meddle with them more than they already do. ISIS essentially works for them already.
White people are worth preserving and should be the leaders of the world.

actually i think the gene pool has been irrevocably depleted

>White people are worth preserving and should be the leaders of the world.
go tell a white person this in person then. see if you come back home alive

At this point the only thing I am concerned about is the well being of those I am closest to, and doing what I must to save my soul. I don't know what denomination of Christianity to follow, or if I should just read the Bible on my own. Every different religion and even sect of that religion claim the others are all going to hell. I don't know what direction to even go at this point other than to read the Bible.

maybe this is our "elites" game plan?
Turning everyone to islam.
Makes you think.

>you guys Carthage is so like degenerate and stuff
>its really shit and im tired of not doing anything to change it
>i hope Romans win
>you guys Rome is so like degenerate and stuff
>its really shit and im tired of not doing anything to change it
>i hope Goths win
>you guys...
Beta cucks neva change. Good thing your hope is as irrelevant as you are. Chad Nationalism will btfo every whiny bitch right after it saves Europe.

Done it a few times. Nothing happened to me. Truth is, there a lot more of "us" than you think, they're just too afraid to say anything.

the elites are jews dude. jews and muslims are natural enemies. it sounds like a nifty theory but it's not right.

digits confirmed :(

We already know the white race is being subverted because they are the master race, that doesn't mean they aren't capable of greatness beyond any other race. We let this shit happen, and since we believe in freedom, we let it grow. We can take it back. They want whites gone because all other races would stagnate when left to their own devices. Muslims are capable of much but are too easily persuaded. Expose them to jew media and they'd be worse than whites because they're violent savages.

well i've been someone who was very public about my support for the white race. when i had a facebook with hundreds of people on it i used to post nonstop about white rights stuff. i know the hatred and the vitriol i elicit very well and i know how very, very ,very, very, very little support those ideas garner from other whites

> REEEEEEE I HATE FAGS SO MUCH FUCK THE ENTIRE CIVILIZATION

there is nothing wrong with faggotry. People who hate fags this much are fags themselves

proof of the problem here

where will you move to?

LOL digits check
>kek

You certainly seem to be.

what's digits?

If muslims win they want to fuck this boy

Not sure. PerĂº is underrated for women if you know where to look and they are insanely desperate for white men. Colombia is dangerous as shit, so that's probably out. Ecuador was OK when I was there, so maybe there in Quito.

But yeah, when shit hits the fan, I'm out. I can't stop the invasion of the third world in to my country so I'm at least going to go to a place where I will be treated like a KANG.

I've called out anti white hate on my facebook before, I just didn't scream about "niggers" and hail Hitler. I was fine.

take me with you desu!!! Yea I have wondered where was a good place to go that is far from us. That be a good haven. IF the SHTF.
possibly get citizenship.

>what's digits

Do you a moment to talk about our lord and savoir, KEK?

i didn't scream about niggers or hail hitler either. but i posted memes about white identity, and white heritage and having pride in who and white you are. i did it for years and believe me it wasn't "fine". my house was vandalized and i received death threats

fuck man come on, just tell me, don't play games with me

Same here.

Bonus point: I'm a Chinese.

South America has lots of problems, but they really do treat white people like gods. That's where I'm gonna end up.

They are a sign from KEK

People assume Nazi when you talk about white pride. I just said I'm not ashamed of being white and called out anti white hate when I saw it. I was fine. I have tons of non white friends too.

i dunno man, i don't get it, i wish you would just tell me

repeating numbers at the end of your post number
people see it as a sign of the god KEK

well this is part of the problem. this is what i'm talking about. you say "white pride" and other WHITE people react negatively. and not just mildly negatively, but REALLY negatively.

saying "i'm not ashamed of being white" shouldn't be a controversial statement at all. it should be a given that won't be "ashamed of your race". the fact that you even had to say that to begin with is evidence of just how bad the situations are

thanks bro. never heard that before and have been here for some time now.

well it kinda started being bigger since the american presidential election

>acts as if the betrayal is so rampant that fully justifies betraying whites himself
wew pls gas asap

>how sad that we don't even have such a word in english.

it's called "good" user

Hmm, yes, I see your point.

The mistake you are making is noticing the reactions to your feelings. Only your feelings are actually important. If you need reinforcement that the world you want exists, come visit us here any time. What the outside world says or does about you telling your truth shouldn't matter. You don't need it.

This being said, I would certainly say it's OK to be proud to be white if it's OK to be proud to be black.

remnant of greek culture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Bactrian_Kingdom

Go move to Pakistan than retard