Sup Forums, what is best in life?

Sup Forums, what is best in life?

To lamentate over your enemy who drove over you, and fucked your woman.

Sup Forums 2017

ok that's it, i'm out of here.

FPBP

To outlive your enemies.

to give tyrone your wife, to watch the bull penetrate your betrothed for hours on end, to lament about the shames of your ancestors

taking a shit.

clay. no doubt.

build a big ass plan that may even need generations to be perfected, then execute, and return clay. if possible try to settle in a few foreign countries, and thus give the generations after you a reason to return that clay, too.

the reaction on your enemies face is priceless. and you will feel great joy.

Mexico has taken back their country already i see. It honestly doenst matter what that clay is called, its mexican, just like the swedes and sweden dont own large parts of this country anymore. disgusting how fast it can go.

Gold!
Also creativity, that's cool too.

>send in the elite degenerates of the frankfurt school
>wait a few decades
>become de facto leader of the EU
>take in refugees
>start a civil war in US
>sorry were full cant take anymore refugees
>they beg for your help
>send in your EU army
>take control of the country
>return clay

this feeling is priceless m8.

being good looking, and your cousing also good looking= having sex with your cousin

Sweet sweet adrenochrome.

how can germany be stopped??

Nazism

caturday

Be a blue pilled normie with an active sexual life.

In short, everything I wish I was...

To stay off Sup Forums. See it driven out of business. And to hear the lamentations of their newfags.

To poo in the street, see all the other poo, and hear the brappppppping of women

Germany isn't even German clay anymore

Oh so Ironic Nazis we're defeated by American Germans.......you're welcome.

to suck a fart out of a pretty girls ass

In my experience Americans with Germans ancestry tend to suck. Lack of sense of humor and very uptight. Now the British/Irish ancestry ones are easy going, fun, and definitely don't lack a sense of humor.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Asian girl feet

Only germans could hate themselves so much that they can fight a war against themselves then guilty themselves for the next foreseeable future.

How did they convince Germans to kill their own kind i WW1? Would love to see the propaganda

Doesnt need to be just asian, user.

I quite regularly wish I was an amerifat - freedom of speech, guns, lower taxes, top-tier meme president

We had the Brexit vote, but people are still trying to screw it up - and we don't have freedom of speech or guns

That minute when you awake after a deep sleep and you feel warm and comfortable, before your mind clears and your life comes flooding back into focus.

How do you not have freedom of speech in the UK? Is it as bad as Germany? Can you be jailed for wrong think?

The Christian life

You can even be jailed for saying mean things on the internet yes, anything deemed "hate speech" (aka criticizing islam)

Getting the opportunity to say "I told you so".

Surviving past the Singularity and becoming a literal god.

When my FWB texts me at night saying she wants some D, which translates to a 20min ride on the highway at 100+ mph on my Suzuki Hayabusa, swerving between cars full of normies and sloots that are driving to/from downtown

Ps: I made up the part about having a fwb

Not being Asian and lacking peripheral vision

Crush your enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

To take your enemies on a drive and sniff the lamingtons of their women.

to climb things