How can anyone defend white people when you can just see how much more cute asian girls are?

How can anyone defend white people when you can just see how much more cute asian girls are?

White women are seriously disgusting, I can't even get hard to white women. Their features are just disgusting.

youre obiviously delusional. seek help

not helping your case with that special ed lookin ass bitch lol

Ugly as hell

>when you can just see how much more cute asian girls are
Sure there are a lot of cases of asian girls with nicer bodies than the numerous white girls that have let themselves go. But asian girls' faces are ugly. Particularly their solid black eyes are like staring into the abyss its really off putting. What to do, just put a paper bag over their heads?

fags

weebshit faggot

Because Mongoloid society is inferior to White society.

>Particularly their solid black eyes are like staring into the abyss

That's what drew me to them, their alien mysterious allure.

You're not going to get that model
You're gonna get this

>7 seconds t-shirt
INTO THE FUCKING TRASH

Posting a 1/10 asian girl with a 1/10 white loser, and she's still 1000x better than a 5/10 white girl.

Cute things are not the same as sexy women. I'm sorry, but I find Caucasian women, be them Mediterranean, Slvic, Baltic or Nordic, to be attractive on a sexual level, while most of the time Asian women are just like cute girls and nothing more in my eyes.
I spent time with a Japanese gal, it was fun but I would have never asked her to marry me or something like that; I even dated a conservative black chick from the States, and I'd be lying if I said she wasn't better than the Japanese when it came to a sexual appeal. But European women are the best looking, and if I will be able to find a good conservative gal here in Europe I'd be forever thankful for such a gift.

no qt asians here, only ugly russians and other estonians
and no I'm not learning weebish to move to weebtopia

Russians are asians, though.

>spineless self hating asian woman and mediocre racist loser white male

lel match made in hell

no wonder they keep creating Elliot Rogers and Maylis

6' 2" blue eyed aryan master race here.

Happily marrying my qt3.14 Japanese waifu next week. Fucking Ohio girls are obese or lesbians.

We can only breed with them once we go to war with China and remove the issue of China's expansion , and take their wealth

asianmasculinity slide thread incoming. everyone take shelter

keyword being "ugly"
anyone who has had any contact with russian girls know how they age and how fucking insane they ware

Honestly they are
At least most asian women I've met here were at least a 7 (few exceptions like old women and landwhales)

Average white women are 10x better looking than average Asian.
The only gooks you faggots post on here are 10/10s which in their case is sub 1% of their population.
Look at any white country that isn't fat, like Belarus.
Look at Belarus women between 20-30 vs Japanese women of the same age, on the street. It isn't even close.

the more mayli's the better

Would fuck 80% of them

>implying it isn't obviously true and you can see the suffering in wmaf hapas eyes that their parents were maladjusted race fetishizing lunatics

>wmaf is race fetishism
>but it's okay when I do it to white women
Hmmmm

China is taking over Africa. The Chinese genes are apparently superior to African genes. The future is hapa.

the only one on the right side with a japanese mother is daniel holtzclaw

they are all fucking plain

You see there's a difference

White women who go for Asian men break stereotypes, highly intelligent and high achieving.

wmaf is literally a bottom barrel pairing where a mail order tier asian woman thinks spreading her legs gets her into a white lifestyle

Asian women are terrible in general, fuser.

Japanese are fine, and chinks are soulless insects.

Koreans are buck ugly, and SE Asians like Viet, Thai, and Cambodians are some of the sluttiest things in existence.

Fillipinos women are literally subhuman cheapos, and are probably worst than niggers.

Overall, Asian worn in general are the biggest race traitors. Do you know how much BBC and BWC Viet women were getting during that 1960s war? They're literally prostitution

Also, Caucasian women aren't the problem, fag. Modern western culture is. Look at those coalburning American Asian women in America. Look how much Asians promote open border parties like democrats.

There's millions of Caucasian women who aren't living in the west, and many ones on the west that are decent. Any woman can get subverted by plain modern culture.

Also stop blaming "le white winninz" all of the time. Many men in the west are just as fucking dumb for falling for the progressive feminist meme, thanks to their education system.

Stop treating women like they're your equals ffs

Here comes the desperate nazi losers trying to pretend like their gross white women can compete

Hi guys, OP here.

i'm not attracted to 'cute' girls who look like praying mantises only sexy gorgeous women with a figure for me

The white fear the rice.

>Fillipinos women are literally subhuman cheapos, and are probably worst than niggers.

Can't argue with that, they are the Mexicans of Asia.

>Do you know how much BBC and BWC Viet women were getting during that 1960s war? They're literally prostitution

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Alot of those women we're looking for ANY means possible to escape their war torn country.

>Caucasian women aren't the problem, fag. Modern western culture is. Look at those coalburning American Asian women in America.

You're half right. Modern western culture is cancerous but the number of asian coalburners are irrelevant compared to the number of white ones.

Overall, I would say fob asians are a great substitute for american white women as long as they don't assimilate.

All some fear all women.

This is like saying whites fear nigger dick

yeah white women smell like MAYONNAISE AND NASTY THANKSGIVING HAM

why is nobody asking the real question?
Why is OP such a faggot?

alot of them are cuties

>>and how fucking insane they ware

lol this. I live in Sacramento CA and there is a pretty large Russian community here. Russian girls are the "latinas" of white people. and by that I mean a short fuse and bat shit insane. They're the type that will cut your dick off in your sleep because she catches you glancing at another girl in the mall, crazy.

>You're half right. Modern western culture is cancerous but the number of asian coalburners are irrelevant compared to the number of white ones

This is because you see white women as a majority while Asians a minority..

This is why you hardly see any beta blacks compared to beta whites. It's because blacks are a minority. Go to their hoods or go to Congo and you'll see beta blacks everywhere.

Let's not forget media representative.

There isn't a single acceptably attractive one in that whole damned lot.

>Black Lives Matter flag

So what? He's hideous, while she's at least 6/10. That's what I call a success.

Actually white girls are cuter than asian but asian are cute just not as cute as white girls.

This is supposed to be a good looking white woman? She looks disgusting.

she's cute

A souless looking relationship consisting of a boring beta gags, and some 12 year old prostitute.

Sometimes men can be fucking dumb.

She is indeed a disgusting howaito piggu

Anyone, if not, May people could say the time to that pic.

I've been trying to come to terms with my "yellow fever" because I don't see it in a derogatory way whatsoever, and I don't think I'm anything like the people who actually have "yellow fever" for superficial reasons.

I can't find the right arguments to help my case though. I find her insanely attractive, but she is attractive too, but I don't feel any attraction to her. I probably would not date a western girl if I was asked out.
From that perspective, I'm obviously just like everyone else who's into asian girls.

But the fact that I've been learning Japanese like a madman for the past 6 months tells me that it's not so simple after all.

Give it to me straight, Sup Forums, is there any way to prove to myself that I'm not being a delusional "yellow fever" fag and that there's more to it than pure fetishism?
Because I really don't think it's like that at all.

It's still irrelevant.

Go to China and you'll see. Guangdong has an african popluation but the only girls who associate with them are prostitutes and other trash. The rest of the girls outright ignore them or run off for fear of being raped and pozed.

some asians are almost white.

but eurasian boys are a curse on the family.