What should I do with my life?

All my life I wanted to join the navy, hell any of the branches. I worked my whole life up to this point. Only for them to disqualify me because of my chest. What Should I do with my life? My entire future was on this, and now its gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/PfOe0FN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's wrong with your chest? if you like being a lackey so much you can work for the police dept or go to college and work for fbi/DA

Do HVAC - that's what I did when I got MD'd - now on $90,000.

It has a slight concaveness to it. It doesn't effect me at all and any surgery for it will simply be cosmetic.

become a drug smuggler

There are civil jobs in the navy you can still do

You're a tranny aren't you?

They don't dq for that.

HVAC is love, HVAC is life.

I'm not black or hispanic. Plus I'm not into drugs

>waaaah I can't die for the jews. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

My very good friend had the same problem with the British armed forces. He has one of those chest holes. It tore him up. He always wanted to serve as an officer and he could have made it too.

The important thing is that you wanted to serve your country.

OP be like why was I disqualified?

Maybe consider a sideshow circus act.

Become drug smuggler for the cia m8 im sure youd have fun

Use the correct term: Pectus Excavatum

If you can't even own up to it, what were you expecting?

how do you even oxygen?

at least he has a place to hold his coffee while in bed.

>muh superior genetics

why not go to a public park and let little birds take a bath in the cavity

me too.
power through the sadness and grab a trade or you will fall into a pit of despair.

in time you may learn to accept the despair, but you may also lament not doing something to prevent the fall.

Cheer up kid, there's thousands of other career paths for you.

Dude they DQ for whatever bullshit they want. I was DQd or having hernia surgery. I got 2 hernias in highschool from sports. Had the mesh put in so they never could happen again still DQd.

Fuck the US military. I have an IQ of 138 and am physically fit but theyll take criminal niggers and spics over me. US military makes a point to only take bottom of the barrel.

Join the peace corps for a couple of years, work out, eat great food, talk to girls, hunt, ride motorcycles, play instruments. LIVE BROTHER!

sorry, no trannies allowed in the military anymore

>get murdered by feral niggers in africa

sounds fun

lol good. poltards need to be fucking rejected from all employment

Nah, dude. He needs to let the chicks do vodka shots out of it. He could be a BMOC.

Bug your recruiter about a waiver!

Also got disqualified from the military couple of years ago. You'll find a way.

Maybe you could find a job that isn't just training and leeching off of stolen tax money

It's retarded, I scored great on my ASVAB and everything was looking fine. And they drop me becuase of a funny looking chest.

Always a place for you under Sharia, just saying.

>All I wanted was to join "x branch of armed forces"

How do you manage to operate a keyboard? Does the magical glowing light from the flat mirror mystify and scare you?

WHAT THE FUCK
How does that even....are they born with their ribcages reversed or something??? Holy shit I knew a guy like this growing up but I thought it was just cause he was a massive pussy.

How does one gets Entry-Level HVAC that has path to career? I too in similar situation as OP and is reaching my mid 30's with no outlook :(

Literally everything can be waivered. Back when I enlisted I had like 12 arrests, a juvenile felony, and flat feet.

Forget about being Uncle Sam's slave and bio warfare guinea pig and have a great long life instead.
I served and aged my body terribly in the process. Permanently fucked load bearing joints that I'll never get back.

Call up shops and see if they want helpers. We train retards all the time.

Post chest... for science.

join the Coast Guard?

Learn a trade, preferably Electrician, HVAC, or learn how to fix elevators. You'll be making more than 80% of college graduates within 5 years.

Learn to live without the state rather than attempting to live for it.

I know someone who had this. He was always short of breath when he tried athletic training because the lungs did not have room to expand. Surgery is not only cosmetic, it is good for your health and functioning.

See if you can get a Nuss procedure.

nvm

Same here, except because of my teeth

>Grow up poor
>No insurance
>Shatter teeth in accident (I have 4 teeth that aren't completely rotted or fucked)
>Live in suffering
>Get arrested and serve 3 months over marijuana
>Lose my job
>Military won't take me
>Can't get a gf cause no teeth
>Sad miserable fuck still stuck with my parents

Kill me

This.
Knowing what you should know from lurking Sup Forums you should stay away from any goverment service unless it's to take advatage or something.

Help the people, not the Goverment.

are you from west virginia

you should try to get teeth implants as soon as possible, go to costa rica for this, it will cost you like $20,000, make it your goal in life to do this or your jaw iwll wither and you will look like an old man. you lose jaw bone when you don't have teeth to press against the bone.

Lol ops a retard and could not pass basic training

I wanted to join for the travel. I never wanted an active role, just something in the tech field.

What country are you from?

I applied for an Apprenticeship with a company - good at Math and good mentality and strong willed - hard work for 3-4 years and then it gets easier - 11 years in - im Senior and on management courses - I'm looking at working for Oil and Gas in Russia at $180,000 a year - do it for 2-3 years and then no mortgage.

Accept your limitations. Very few people know what they want to do with their lives and even if they do, they idealize the reality of whatever it is they want to do, and grow disappointed. No matter what, your life will happen and go in a direction, whether you want it to or not.

Fuck man, I wanna join to and I'd lose my shit if i got disqualified. Have you thought about law enforcement? It's pretty action packed and i doubt you'll ever get bored

Post a pic!

I have the opposite, chest grows out. I am wearing a brace right now forcing it to be flat. I am so happy there are others like me.

Sort your self out get a better paying job and fake teeth. Do not get implants they will kills you.

>20,000$

Yeah okay dude, I don't even have a fucking car

I'd really rather not user..

Become Catholic. Being close with Jesus will bring you more peace and happiness than anything else in this life.

Harsh mate. Now pick yourself up and carry on.

Do not get implants.

Pretty sure they DQ you for the marijuana. I got a charge when I was 20 for possession of less than one ounce, which was a misdameanor here in Oregon in 2005. No branch of the military would take me, as I was not "morally sound".

Dude what are you a pussy? You've got a chance to have Sup Forums laugh at you and you're rejecting it? Cmon

You made me laugh, i hope you die last in thos shithole called brazil

Fuck you faggots and law enforcement. We already have our rights encroached.

Only the fittest may be soldiers

I used to smoke in HS, but no arrests or anything. Can they detect that?

>travel
maybe look into becoming a flight attendant?

Now, you must rape.

Rape until you are a certified tanned European.

Whatever you decide to do - just realize that the world is about to have a huge Recession. So beware.

>have condition associated with respiratory and cardiac difficulties
>shocked when they DQ you

It's OK OP, they disqualify you for less.

If your vision is worse than 20/100 in one eye and 20/200 in the other, with no corrective aid (e.g. prescription glasses or contact lenses), you're ineligible to be DRAFTED, even if you can see 20/20 with contacts or eyeglasses on.

Get a good job in the tech industry and move on. Pay is better too.

My buddies got in and they told me that they do a hair follicle test, which they basically use a razor and scrap a portion of your skin and hair off and test that. If you have long hair, they can see the entire history of your drug use.

IGNORE THE FOOLS WHO SEEK TO MAKE YOU A SLAVE TO THE DOLLAR LIKE THEM! ALL MEN ARE CAPABLE OF BECOMING GREAT WARRIORS AND CAN CARVE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES IN THIS ERA OF INSURGENCY AND REBELLION. IF IT IS CONFLICT YOU SEEK, THEN GO! SEEK GLORY IN THE TATTERED REMNANTS OF UKRAINE, THE DIVERSE FACTIONS OF SYRIA, THE GOVERNMENT FUNDED MILITIAS OF THE PHILIPPINES! WAR WILL MAKE HEROES OR MONSTERS OF MEN, ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE WHAT YOU CAN BE!

LET NONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE!!!

If you want to work in tech then buy a laptop learn how to code, get a remote job and travel wherever the fuck you want. Your welcome

Yeah, foulmouth. Do it.

Merchant Marine is a possibility.

I think he just wanted to ride in the boat and not have to do anything

1 less welfare queen that would live off my taxdollars. Good.

Sometimes you gotta do it for the laughs. This was me.

imgur.com/PfOe0FN

your getting replaced by an overweight chick

This OP. Or become a deckhand or something on cargo ships.
So I'm basically fucked right? Any way to get around it?

KEK I was in that thread

cut your hair fucking retard

Gee, relax dude I missed that, thanks for the advice though

Why not? i fucked a molar and i want to get it.

kys yourself?

only faggots kill themselves.

K

Laugh at my fucking misery

>Yeah okay dude, I don't even have a fucking car

time to work as hard as possible to get a car or else realize your life is over and wasted and you are useless.

i'm going to be straight up with you: close your computer, stop using the computer, go outside and only try to get a job. you are a young man with a broken mouth. you need assitance or you will NEVER BE ACCEPTED IN SOCIETY

it's hard for me to even comprehend how important the message i'm giving you is, but GET OFF Sup Forums AND ESPECIALLY Sup Forums. GO MAKE MONEY AT ANY COST, NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, FIX YOUR MOUTH AND LEAVE.

>born with
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectus_excavatum

>kys yourself?
Goddamnit Vladimir, learn the meaning kys before using it.

"Durr her Imma be a soldier in the most peaceful period in human history!"

KEK, that british heritage though

Just so you know I ain't bullshitting you...
But I wouldn't say you are fucked. How long ago was the last time you smoked?

That's cool, what do they have you doing?

brutal

you'll get other qualifications, find a different job, don't be a pussy. Belief in destiny and one purpose in life is retarded

This, I'm in the navy now as a physician and wouldn't have met the physical requirements for enlistment

this post OP
if your didn't consider this post then fucking read it again and /thread

Disgusting

FINDINGS OF ..>BEING A TRANNY

How gnarly is your breath?

About two years ago