What are some Sup Forums approved, red pilled movies?

What are some Sup Forums approved, red pilled movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQUBbpvXk2A
youtube.com/watch?v=hcAyzbMvF7k
youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
youtube.com/watch?v=PYcGFVZ-9xQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=a3ul4d7tsYc
youtube.com/watch?v=sSrh7o-Ia_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one will agree with me, but....

.... Four Lions

Astute post.

Good film but I'd say it's kinda neutral.
Also must watch:
>Children of Men

or Children of The Revolution for that matter

rubber dingy rapids bro

youtube.com/watch?v=gQUBbpvXk2A

youtube.com/watch?v=hcAyzbMvF7k

He knows the answers of the universe lie within the goat tower.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

>be bong mudslime
>love goats
checks out

>bomb the mosque.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYcGFVZ-9xQ

>Children of Men
>redpilled

My ex girlfriend wanted me to see it with her, and there's a reason she's a counselor for the democratic party (partito democratico) in her city.
So no.

Master and commander

American History X
Real ending. The one Edward Norton bitched about until it was changed.

Schindler's List

>Average British man.png

Excellent movie. But it doesn't have the same impact if you're so young you don't remember a time before news was infotainment.

13 hours (2.5 hours of mowing down mudslimes)

Zulu (2.5 hours of mowing down niggers)

Black Hawk Down (2.5 hours of mowing down Muslim niggers)

They're also good movies in their own right, with historically accurate casts—no token strong independent womyn, no magic negros, just the people who were actually there doing what they actually did.

An interesting movie, but it seemed like it was nothing but Mac trying to explain why he wasn't a fuck up.

I watch this every time it comes on PBS. There's nothing like watching a man spending several hours making a spoon.

He was a martyr. That sheep was part of the infidel economic structure.

I remember thinking it was deep and edgy when I was 13, then ridiculously blatant hollyjew propaganda when I rewatched at 19. Haven't seen it since, and never saw alternate ending

If only we could go back to the good old days here. Every time I see Zulu, I feel nostalgic for my ancestors' time.

Also Wild Geese is the most impartial film about Africa in the era of decolonization that I've seen. It was made in the 70s and literally has an afrikaaner carrying a negro populist on his back, and they talk about how if blacks and whites don't pull together Africa will become a nightmare hellscape of communist cannibalism, i.e. exactly what it became within 20 years of the film

das rayciss
Everyone knows that the leader of the Roarkes Drift Army detachment was a Gay Black transsexual from Nepal.

Other than the savior of humanity being a stong and empowered bl*ck womyn, it's pretty accurate in it's predictions of the near future.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=a3ul4d7tsYc

youtube.com/watch?v=sSrh7o-Ia_U

One of my greatest fears is that my grandkids will be living in SA 2.0 and will have people in North Dakota and Wyoming asking "why don't you just flee, brah? The South sucks anyway". Already lost California, where my family lives for five generations, to the brown hordes, now the state where I grew up is being flooded with idiot carpetbaggers and spics

Sicario. Doesn't sugar-coat anything and the female lead doesn't even get a good ending. About as real as it gets. Plus the dude playing the Edgelord looks like Adam Jensen

>stong and empowered bl*ck womyn
what? the black woman is weak and timid, scared for her life most of the movie and relies on white people to do anything for her, especially the protagonist.

Osprey military books are now depicting black centurions in the Roman army, m8. Not far off from this. One of the cool things about the movie, though, is that SAA soldiers were used as British extras, and they had a couple of Zulus who were actually at the battle coaching the black extras

That's the joke...

This, I hated the woman lead but she was realistically incompetent (I really hope there aren't any 90 lb women leading SWAT team though) and the depiction of spic cartels was spot on. The dumb Mexican cop we're supposed to feel sorry for was stupid though

sorry i thought you were being serious

Death Wish (1974). Despite the muggers being portrayed inaccurately (only about 50% are black), it does a good job of showing vigilantism and gun ownership in a positive light, and left-wing shitholes like NYC in a negative light.

Sexmisja is the most pol approved movie possible

> Polish dark comedy from the 80's
> 'what if women ruled the world' written by and for polish people, not hollywood jews
> Kinda like idiocracy but with lack of men instead of miscegenation
> Movie is thinly veiled allegory about how communism is a jewish trick
> English Translation "sex mission"

SPOILERS!

> With only 1 man left in world of only women, he puts on a wig and ends up becoming dictator

Deathwish 3 is still my favorite.

In 1, the first time he takes action he hits some guy with a sock full of quarters and he's so upset he can barely make it home.

By 3 he's got machine guns and surface to air missiles; and there's a running gun battle in the street.

Deathwish 3 drinking game... do a shot every time that cop calls him "dude"

>Already lost California, where my family lives for five generations
This is exactly why your american "heritage" is mocked, my family has lived over here for tens of thousands of generations, 5 is nothing mate