“Trump Forest”: why environmentalists are planting trees to thwart the president

We should plant trees all over his golf course.

vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/8/21/16151244/trump-forest-environmentalists-planting-trees-thwart-president

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/8/21/16151244/trump-forest-environmentalists-planting-trees-thwart-president
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived it unvis.it/vox.com/energy-and-environment/2017/8/21/16151244/trump-forest-environmentalists-planting-trees-thwart-president

HILLARY NOR THE DNC WILL BE GIVING YOU ANYMORE MONEY SO STOP DOING THEIR SHILLING YOU DISCOUNT RUSSIA

>trump forest

The left building a positive legacy for Trump before they knew they liked him.

Woah, Trump grew a forest? What a nice guy

more trees the better. just means we need to give Trump 4 more years.

is america just lawless now?
do the media no longer care?
full blown post modernism everywhere?

surely someone must care that this is illegal right? someone must acknowledge that digging up someone elses property is illegal????

How nice of them :)

Ha!! Awesome, so it's actual positive action instead of trying to restrict others. Nice! Now this I can respect.

Only one of them is even American.
Nowhere in the article does it say that they're planting the trees in other people's property (it doesn't exactly mention where the trees are going at all).
It sounds like individuals are planting trees on their own, wherever they may be. So either on their own property, or public land

wow trump is making climate great again thank you alt left

The trees will liberate you.

This is actually a good thing
Not joking

Cutting down trees has probably been our #1 impact on the environment.

Trees cool the air and reduce greenhouse gases. Losing the Amazon rainforest hurt the planet more than fossil fuels

Doesn't most of the world's oxygen come from algae?

Trumps cuts government overbearing
people organise and make a change themselves
wow its almost like its supposed to work

Also trump charges billions for using that name on structures, fucking freeloaders

500k trees will neutralise the footprint of about 1k people in the first world

We should plant some trees too.

When did Trump say fuck the trees?

When he made central park smaller, you can go ask lifelong NY residents.

>Environmentalisnts pre Trump
We need to stop everything industrial and get the industrialists to just plant trees instead and get in everyones way all the time and be as fucking loud and annoying about trees as possible wherever you go and ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME
>Post Trump environmentalist
Thatll show you, I planted a shitton of trees out in the middle of nowhere, actually achieving my goal of creating more trees! Bet you feel stupid now!

It takes quite a lot for us considering we use so many resources. Phytoplankton produce between 50 and 85% of the world's oxygen but people are tipping it over the edge, I agree.

Do this with cypresses: plant dark green varieties for the background and light green/yellow varieties for the swastika. They're evergreen as well.

> trump says we don't need government to protect the environment
> let's make that prediction true, that'll show him!

Fuckin' liberals man.

Environmentalists are so up their own ass it doesn't even surprise me. Local enviromentalists in my state protest everything. They protested solar fields, wind fields, coal, oil etc. It makes no sense, do they want to live in caves with no electricity?

Yes. The vast majority of oxygen is produced in the ocean.

Everyone should plant some trees

Don't plant trees, plant landmines.

Cool. He gets free trees. Libtards actually do some work.

Apparently, the checks have cleared and the Ukraine flag fags are back at it with their spam.

SAGE all the Ukraine spam.

Reminder that planting trees is considered a sacred duty in judaism. There's a reason JNF gets so much money to plant trees in Israel.

Environmentalism is quintessentially NatSoc.

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL A YO SO YOU SAYIN TRUMP GOT THEM TAKING CARE OF THE ENVIRONMENT N SHIET AT ZERO COST TO THE AMERICAN TAX PAYER? HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP SO YOU SAYIN WE ARE UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE?

Lol okay I guess? Does trump hate trees?

>Trees to thwart Gronald Drumpf
Unless they're Ents I don't see the relevance.

Kek has spoken.

he also got fat women exercising, the winning never stops.

>crowdsourced
Some brilliant jew has figured out another scam to get libshits to throw shekel from their Starcucks paychecks at them.

They're going to profit off of every tree" donation" they collect, then turn around and plant trees they were going to plant anyway to offset their carbon jizya. They're getting paid to fund their own tax writeoffs.

We hate the jew because they're fucking brilliant at convincing the goyim to throw shekel at them and beat us to such obvious scams every single time.

Hemp > Trees

4D.
checked

>be lefty
>bitch and moan never do anything

Trump becomes president
>states and cities start asserting their power over the Feds
>judges start flexing their muscle against federal overreach
>anti-war left suddenly came back after 8 years
>environmentalists proactivly planting trees
>millions of ignorant retards suddenly learn how the government works
>spics sefndeport
>lefties riot and get themselves arrested
>democrats collapse into self insanity garunteeing no power
>beurocrats quit in order to avoid trump
>fat women lose weight to oppose trump
>library celebrities xpat
>trannies commit suicide over it

The reaction of trump being elected has caused enough good to make it all worth while by itself

>heh heh heh..... Let's see Blimpf recover from THIS one!

>300 years from now it's still called trump forest
>nobody really knows why
>they presume it's because hhe was such a wise and just ruler
>mfw

this is actualy nice of them

not buying into the (((global warming))) pyramid scheme doesn't mean you automatically hate trees. the only people who actually care about preserving nature are white people, i.e. Trump voters.

Thx based nord

6D chess in action

That's exactly how we ended with an inquisitor listed as town founder.

Remember that time a bunch of brown people cut down all the trees on Borneo for no real reason?

kind of a smug name but there is nothing wrong with planting trees

SURELY THIS WILL STUMP THE....

You know what? I just give up now, this is just painful to watch.

>thwart the president

waa? Trump is anti-tree?

>New Yorkers
>Live in the cesspit that is NYC
>Think they know anything about the environment

Loving Every Laugh

Trump is scared of trees or somethig?

New Yorker's are so myopic that their idea of nature is a strip of land next to their commie block and that shortening it is tantamount to shrinking the natural world.

As Louis ck says "polluting Manhattan isn't damaging the enviroment, the whole city is one giant piece of litter"

It took their hate for a human to motivate them to improve that which they claim to love.

Daily reminder that conservation is the foundation of a strong society.

Wait
Since winning, he has improved the amount of movement landwhales do by giving them something to actually march and fight against.
Additionally, he has caused forests to be grown out of spite.
And I'm willing to bet some folks went out to Houston to help hoping to get pics saying "I'm here. Where's Trump's people?"
Hate really is the greatest motivator.

Well, they are doing something nice and productive. No need to stop them.

Yes they hate civilization

So they plan on doing something about the thousands of homeless people there, or talk to the niggers leaving a literal 2-mile, 2 1/2-foot tall pile of trash down Eastern Parkway every year during their Carribbean festivals? Great.

The average Jew Yorker is fucking garbage. Here's hoping they eat a nuke next time instead of just a couple of planes.