Asian girls are best girls !

Remember : white women fear the asian women. Asian girls are conservatives, love to procreate. And white women fear the concurrence :
the more asian women there are, the more concurrence they get, and their only hope to get the man's attention would be to beat the asian women on their own field !

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/katjazwara/?hl=sv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only advantage white women have over the superior Asian woman is the ability to birth new white men, which even then a majority seem unwilling to do.

STACY FEARS THE SAMURAI

Look at all those qts damn

Kazhakstani women are kinda cute, gotta be honest...

The way im seeing it my boi Asian man willing to trade females with me

White moms knows what their hapa grandsons will become

HAhaha How will Tyrone ever recover

Idk why you guys are so obsessed with slouched, almond eyed genetically inferior short gooks/chinks that will turn your kid into some ugly half breed.

Based Frog !

Beta males goes for asians, alpha male goes for white women

That was OP's point ! Bring in Asian chicks so white women will stop their fucking feminist nonsense !

Foh you dirty mongrel race mixer.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you literal kike, this is a fucking racemixing thread so you can convince sad young white men to create more elliot rodger hapas. You're literally as bad as a white woman fucking a nigger, how can you faggots not see that.

sage

t. /r/asianmasculinity

would it be a good tactic to larp as pro conservative Asian waifu where white women congregate? contrasting them to bluehairs and landwhales to make them mad jelly and shaming them into conservatism and preserving whiteness?

I dreamt this video once, wtf

Yes and asian girls want the best cocks

That won't stop white women from being feminists. It'll just drive white women even harder to embrace non-white men, in all likelihood.

Care to explain why ? Provide some logic ?

It's true. I'm done with white women. Everyone I dated (which is many) were all selfish materialistic whores who had some form of bipolar disorder. Found a qt Filipino I married earlier this year. Always happy. Devout Christian who tells me to pray every night even tho I'm not religious. And who loves and always wants to be around my parents.

Mixing with Asiatics leads to your grandchildren looking like they have downs.

If white men are off the market, they'll go for non-qhites. Most white girls generally have a racial preference for white men, but it's not nearly as strong as Sup Forums likes to pretend it is. Non-white Chads are very susceptible to white fever, so it's obvious what conclusions white women will come to.

Why does it matter they are going to do that anyway. Women have a surplus of men so they can just leap from white to non-white. What you really need to do is kill all competing men not white.

so basically finland

from my experience, asian girls are much more conservative than white girls

Claimed my waifu.

Ah, the return of my most hated meme. Fuck off shills, this is just annoying.

True, but you'll just speed up the process to Brazil 2.0, I guess.

that routier lady on the bottom looks like the joker hahaha

the theory is that cucking white girls instead of pathetically pining for them will have the same effect. men test ideas and women test men. if we present ourselves as slightly out of reach, we might play off their insecurities and pivot them.

But most Chads (i.e. the kind of white men that white girls fight for) generally marry white women though. Just because you'll be making yourself unavailable to white women doesn't mean Chad, Tyrone, Enrique or Muhammed is going to.

I get what you're saying but the goal is not to actually breed with these gooks :)
I don't touch that shit !
But seeing a bit of competition might get into white women's heads.
But I agree that's a pretty risky strategy.

Not if you kill them all first. The only real way for whites to win is to expel all non-whites in an immediate as possible manner to avoid the next generation being comfortable with mix breeding which is the current norm now. You either push them in an ocean or just holocaust.

No tribe would allow another to just live among them. That's what tribal warfare was about and that's securing the scarcity of men to women ratio.

Honestly? I think this racemix is perfectly acceptable. Neither have any inherently bad traits, would definitely be happy with a half asian kid if I'm honest.

I'm not talking about making yourself unavailable. I'm talking about memeing insecurity into the bluehairs to make them more susceptible to red pills. you would live your life as normal.

Nip qts are the future of the white race.

>Born: November 5, 1996 (age 20), Aktobe, Kazakhstan
>Height: 6′ 0″

She's probably taller than half of the Sup Forums larpers.

>I don't like it so its shilling
You need to go back.

Reminder that kikes are behind these threads and the push of anime degeneracy towards the right.

>She is as tall as me

Meh, I don't like it when they are that tall

The girl in your pic is most likely a mixture of Mongolian and Russian genes, and the Russian part we both know is responsible for the beauty, and for your information she is a hardcore muslim piece of shit.

Except that the vast majority of white guys prefer white women. There's no comparison.

But you're on an anime website

>that ass
>superior
Nigger detected

>There's no comparison
to how race-traitorish and whorish white women can be

>he likes small child restricting hips.
This is why the white race is dead

the only thing i fear about asian women is them cutting my cuticles when they're doing my nails

Yeah, too bad she doesn't look like a preteen like you weebshits prefer them.

Provide proof. Pro-tip: there isn't any.

>Provide proof
There's a 95% chance the girl in your picture has taken at least 5 different cocks including black ones. I could understand if you're a cuckold who loves eating out leftover semen.

>not taking the asian trap pill

Where do these ideas come from? Why would you assume that she is a coalburner?

but what if we could use it? white man and asian woman, millennials, laughing about nose rings, dreadlocks, and Harry Potter political views. pushing race realism and boasting high iqs, calling out the similarities between anti white and anti asian racism. aiming hard truths and insecurity bombs to white women who are postmodern and infantile, yet still recognizing the desirability of the opposite. heck, you could even help asian dudes out with this strategy.

Because she's white

wew m8, they got you good didn't they`?

>literally zero argument

best girl

wtf are they scared?

>proof
Literally I can just give in to my international classmates' imploring and go to a Viennese brothel with them (because they think I don't party enough and want to show me what I'm missing), and see my former high-school classmates servicing Albanians (balkanized Arabs / arabized Balkans) there.

...that's why I don't attend parties outside of our college dorms. I know for a fact where my former classmates are *employed*.

They of course have some bullshit stories they tell their parents, but literally
>proof
personal experience, bro

Do you really want me google dating and marriage statistics?

Just imagine them getting bred by that big white cock, white women were a mistake.

>3dpd
>waifu

>(((Google)))
Looks like you fell for the kikes lies after all

Honestly... most white women I know have taken a lot of dicks. Meanwhile, my asian wife was a virgin until she married me. Easy choice.

I'm sorry that you had whores like that as classmates, but I'm sure the average Slovakian girl is far as can be from a prostitute.

>has the most pathetic strain of yellowfever
>can't believe white women aren't coalburners
I feel sorry for you.

small dick detected

at least you dont have albos at home... or do you?

>wife

try husband

Hips width has almost nothing to do with the size of an ass, it's mostly how much fat percentage she has and genetics (some store fat in bigger proportions in the ass).

t. med student

You get an ass from squats retard. It's muscle. Fucking Christ

I've got my asian waifu already. When are you robots gonna get yours? White women are a mistake.

Asians are fucking adorable.

Yeah, what's up with that?

Those
>whores as classmates
started out from pretty inconspicuous backgrounds. Christian youth organizations, biker girlfriends, average anonettes you would never accuse of this, and also some actual permawhores (not gonna lie on the internet like CNN).

Within a year of leaving high school, I met an old buddy I knew since long before - an amateur musician, priest seminar trainee, and KGB-tier informant. Guy pointed me in all the right directions, and once you ask at the right places... young, dumb people like sharing photos of this stuff, if not on Facebook, they'll do it in person at least.

The most sickening part on this is that one of my college friends had a girlfriend since midway in high school and he took good care that she be ambitious. She went to university for the sole reason of making him happy and that kind of shit. Her girl friends invited her to go "shopping and have some fun" in Vienna.
He found out through his other friends pretty quickly why his girlfriend's girl friends insist on going on "girls only" trips (200Reichsmoney a night for stripping and pole-dancing alone), and he forbade his girlfriend from going out with those girls.

Guess who's single since half a year

too bad that "theory" is total bullshit that usually ends up with white women just marrying Chad or Tyrone

every
Fucking
Day

And from what I've seen on here and on social media, coalburning is a political meme for more western white women.

So, linking western phenomena with my own meme-like experience in life, I'll tl;dr this tirade as
>white women truly are spineless whores and racetraitors

>Asian
>Masculinity

White men want white women and vice versa.

>White Woman, Asian Man
>Normal, well-adjusted person.

>Asian Woman, White Man
>Psychopathic, mass murderer, social outcast.

The fact is that White woman require men of other races be the pinnacle of their race to mate with them, whereas Asian women will take basically any White guy since White men are high status.

I honestly haven't met any girls like that IRL. I don't know, a small minority of whores exist everywhere so maybe it was bad luck?

That's wrong though. Single white women who can't get a decent white guy often go for IVF instead.

God damn, I love being white.
Bless your viking/carolean heart Swedeanon.

>minority of whores
>minority

Dont know ask the asian man
I like Japanese women because of the tradition and and history, watching anime was the introduction being American was the confidence and getting together is the dream
Speaking English and being white washed helps. Jap-girls are great

That's literally 20000 girls filtered into 50.

Is she not a coalburner?

Japanese love nigerian cock.
Trust me on this.
Wish I could holiday there more.

My missus is from manila. We both hate the same races.. Through the shared hatred and disgust of nogs, poo in loos and filthy kikes, ( and trannies) grew an amazing love..

Thank you based Duterty san

>Japanese love nigerian cock.
t. Nigerian staying in Roppongi

Japs hate niggers you are not welcome

Real japs are disgusted by blax, by all means take what you can get,

>not all Japs

Yes, a minority.

No

What is this, a crossover episode?

>this is a 40 year old
How the fuck can white women even compete?

who is that?

>Hot Asian waifu.
>Cant race mix

Google says:

instagram.com/katjazwara/?hl=sv

But I'm not sure.