Éire/Pol/ - Fresh OC edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Threads Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=xv5ZxBSNjYU

News:
>Info on public service cards
independent.ie/irish-news/explainer-the-latest-you-need-to-know-about-the-controversial-public-services-card-36083652.html

>EU blames Irish for translation costs
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/irish-blamed-for-eus-overspending-on-translation-service-36085027.html

>Brexit 'existential threat' to Irish beef
euractiv.com/section/uk-europe/news/brexit-is-an-existential-threat-to-irish-beef/

>poor fags receiving dole payment BTFO by street gang
independent.ie/irish-news/gang-waits-outside-social-welfare-office-to-collect-debts-from-vulnerable-people-36084452.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rv2gZpw5iWo
tg4.ie/ga/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Do the modern Irish actually speak Gaelic?
Or just English?

bump

English is the most spoken language
second polish
gaelic third
>mfw

GET THE FUCK IN HERE LADS

>polish surpasses the country's actual ethnic language
Sad!
Tell me, are they a cosmopolitan yidhole now or are they still at least traditional?
Are the cities filled with negros like here and the rest of Europe?

Irish gaelic is a dead language, so lets just make sure that its well documented and retire it like latin.

I'm just an American, but from the sounds of it from talking to Irish fags on Sup Forums and looking at Irish news, id say they're pretty cucked relative to their size

it only dies if you let it die.
gaelic is beautiful tongue, it'd be a shame if it died, stop making excuses feeg

bumperino

bump

Ireland is pretty cucked, but for a different reason than the rest of western europe. Ireland is cucked because all of the intellectual energy that could be in the right wing is absorbed by the left wing sinn fein movement. This is probably the reason why you never see many white supremacists from Ireland, Spain, or Ukraine, because theyre too busy worrying about seperatism.

Boys start saying Irish words in every day life. Even just saying Sucre for sugar could help the language. Do what we can to save our beautiful language.

It is a great language ill admit, but your mind is limited by your language. Theres a reason why they all prefer english in scandinavia, because norse/ celtic languages are too simplistic for philosophy and complex ideas.

Non-europeans are less than 3% of our population is it better to really forcefully expel these people than just assimilate them and close borders and avoid confrontation with leftist superpowers?

>all of the intellectual energy that could be in the right wing is absorbed by the left wing sinn fein movement
are you trying to say that Sinn Fein was the only nationalist outlet for well and able right wing nationalists and they got sucked in?

When a part of your island is being occupied by a historical tyrant it serves as a grand unifying force with the details being left to be settled later

Thats more or less what happened.

And Non-Irish make up at least 20% percent of our pop. There's far too many non-Gaels on the island. Pearse would be ashamed.

its better to expel them now and avoid problems that WILL arise from this down the road
>assimilate
my country has tried to assimilate blacks since the end of slavery and it still hasn't worked for a very large portion of the population, and unlike your non euros, US blacks actually have a history in this country
>leftist superpowers
when push comes to shove, they're all talk
machusla is the prettiest word I know of

How do you go about learning it?

You can see any number of fucking weebo Japanese apps, but nothing for Irish.

The Cultural war is the most important one, but I can't even count in Irish. Ashamed.

just reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=rv2gZpw5iWo

>are you trying to say...
yes.

The only countries that have a large white nationalist movement are european countries that have never been subjugated by another, which is why Irish nationalism will always have a left wing tint to it.

Well he was half Pims-nigger.

Eastern europeans are hard workers and catholic and will eventually leave to start businesses/buy houses at home that's the general plan I've found, I work with a lot of them.
You have 13% very aggressive blacks ours are only 2nd generation at best.

it's never gonna get off the ground with his ugly mug at the head

>are only 2nd generation at best.
what? most if not all your dogs came within the last 20 years, straight from Africa
our nogs have been present for over 400 years if you include slavery, about 30% are BLM tier, another large percentage are pavement apes in inner cities, the rest are just black folk

then step up yourself, Barrett has said this himself if you think you can do better than him, PLEASE step up to take his place

Heres the million dollar question, who is really the ultimate aryan race of europe?

Celts:
>Philosophy, writing, Iron weapons, Castles, Good looking women

Nordniggers
>mudhuts, no written language, no empire, literal albino pajeets.

Celts obviously

Apologies young man, I meant at worst. The older ones came over and have started farting out kids now. Far too many interracial couples in advertising though for a bloc that's 1% of our population, I assume that's your media conglomerates doing burgerman.

I heard Duo-Lingo is decent for Modern day ""Irish"". I however only speak it. I cannot write the it. I'm curious if there's many sites that would include the Donegal dialect.

I'm still a young fella, I managed to win awards for public speaking back in school so I've always been tempted to dive back in maybe when I've some more life experience under my belt I'll go for it

most definitely, I see the same shit on my (((college))) campus where the vast majority of students are white

I fucking rage everytime I see a nordnigger supremacist on Sup Forums. Whats "supreme" about having womanly blonde hair and getting btfo in battle by every actual opponent?

blonde hair, like red hair is fast more attractive on women than men
>Red hair light eyes>Tar black hair blue eyes>blonde hair light eyes

Ultimately the historic record is on our side, lots of groups get fetishised for a time and it passes, it's asians in Africa atm because they're the exotic easterners. I don't believe these multiethnic societies will work just that groups that aren't entrenched will go to their respective continents and exist in concentrations similar to pre-industrial levels, I'm an optimist however

in concentrations in our countries*

go for it if you honestly think you'd be a better fit, at the very least get involved with the party if you aint already, it'd be a start

*embargoes your ports*

*blocks your path*

No fucking way.

Sauce?

*Messes up hair slightly sending all redcoat bunceboys into a state of chronic depression*

*smashes sinn fein*

you're surprised? you do know what the Irish did to the blacks during the draft riots of 1863 right?

*celebrates*

Read Tom Clarke The True Leader of the Rising.

ya like dags?

I re-read your post and despite you being right I have come to the conclusion that you are a homosexual. Prehaps a repressed homosexual or in the closet, but a homosexual none-the-less.

Use these quotes on the Eternal WestBrit and foreigner who claims we were always a nation welcome to foreigners. God bless Éire.

based
you should stick these up on college campuses and town centers, force the media and unit to condemn Clarke and other Irish heroes and it will be a major eye opener for the people

IN DUBLINTOWN IN 1916

A FLAME OF FREEDOM DID ARISE
I'm planning to do that if I ever visit my cousin in UCD.

theres a quote from Davis that Pearse used to make a point which essentially says if you want to live in a multi racial country, piss off to holland, Austro-hungary or America where thats found, because Ireland is for the Irish

Daily reminder to learn Irish

>Learn Irish

How lad? Could be a great addition to the General, if we posted links to good resources.

Duolingo will only get us so far.

anyone read the confessions of st. Patrick? he was literally one of us

Watch Irish TV shows. It might be a pain but it is very effective.
We have plenty of historical documentaries in Irish too. (Only Irish history of course.)

All available on TG4 and I am sure you can find them online.

forgot link
tg4.ie/ga/

Irish is dead yet nigger.

isn't*
fuck me

Ireland is a false state. They by every account belong to the British and the British Alone. Ireland is our only cancerous land border and one that we should take with the up most speed. We should execute you and your "Nationalist Party" as you are just another terror group like ISIS claiming a state.

>because norse/ celtic languages are too simplistic for philosophy and complex ideas.
lol wtf, languages develop the tools to express complex ideas by being used to express complex ideas. the power to express complexity doesn't just come built into a language

But Britain is a gay version of 1984 on track to become the northern most caliphate

The only reason you Brits hate the Irish is because they meme'd all over your for like 800 years.

>finally get Anglo Proddie rule completely controlling Ireland by the 18th century
>they go WE WUZ IRISH TOO and also revolt
Top kek

Or you could return the North and lose your land border that way!

Content stealing nigger

Once Britain leaves the 4th Reich we can deport those scum back to the middle east, they have no place in the west, not Britain, not Germany and not America. They are jihad sucm.

I don't think your system will give you a chance to recover

Why give you land you have no claim to as a false state? Thats the same as saying hey why don't we gives isis Syria?

Im black Irish and my friend told me to go on here, should I join the National Party?

Why would I defend this scum bag,he is a terrorist just like all the rest of the Muslims. Its a humiliating to have him as the mayor.

I'm saying you're more likely to be arrested for thought crimes before you get a chance to ever remove them.

What borough of London is Syria my melanin enriched friend?

>Throughout Europe and the world there is growing, energised resistance to the politics of globalisation. Concerns about mass-immigration, loss of identity, lack of job security, the hollowing out of the middle class, the decay of social values. A growing constituency of ordinary people are unrepresented by the political establishment.

They formulated it so perfectly.

That is something that I may have to agree on. But honestly right now as long as we stay with the conservatives or another right winged party we should be fine.

Youre black. And you will never be Irish.

The same place that Ireland should be. Nowhere.

You know what I think your country's real issue is?
You all seem to still be stuck on muh Empire; when the reality is that Empire is gone, and it's time to begin again.

Black Irish as in nigger, or dark hair, possibly Iberian

>not being able to kill off A FUCKING BOG in 800 years
embarrassing desu

Epic bantaaaa

Thats something I both agree on and disagree. People look back to the empire as the good old days. But honestly it was about as shit as it is now. The empire was crumbling no matter what, the only way we could of saved it was forced integration in to the British society. But I think that if we could reclaim the empire slowly, integrate each state, but still limit the breeding of the blacks and other non-whites. we could get rid of nationalism for other states, and increase nationalism for the British sate.

You can start referring to us as your Paddy Daddies now, your women already do young man

>wanting English women
The bonefide English women I've seen over here and on media are ugly as fuck, why would you want that?
>also
Why do you keep referring to everyone as "young man"?

We will never grant the Irish any form of flattery.

>we

nice art, some ones got himself that new computer he was talkin about also pic for eire Sup Forums generals

a free (you) for the relevant image

can never find this general in the search bar put some catchy word in the titles anymore so we can find it easier

The ones who study abroad here tend to be pretty decent especially some of the pure rural ones.
I type how I talk I find it helps with articulation but it fooks your spelling in many cases.

Why don't you speak Irish if you such a nationalist?

Because you wouldn't understand me you spastic hawk

Look with your eyes nigga
All the ones I've seen are ugly as fuck, Sawney bean knew what should be done with them