Dude like LSD is like the total redpill u learn that life is like a simulation man and like the world is so deep

>dude like LSD is like the total redpill u learn that life is like a simulation man and like the world is so deep

Is this what junkies really believe? That 6-8 hours of their brain going haywire and responding to an intoxicant is somehow deep and insightful, that it's a "spiritual" experience? Kek. Fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6umdf4Ef970
youtube.com/watch?v=4ekkXrfmPM8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah you're right, lsd is bullshit and you don't get anything "spiritual" out of it.
Shrooms however...

Try it and you'll know it for yourself pussy

dmt>lsd
watch
youtube.com/watch?v=6umdf4Ef970

Everything you experience is just brain chemical interactions you retard

t. Never done acid

you dont even know what the word 'intoxicant' means. why should anyone trust you?

When I went to college in 2013, I was a lolbertarian. I did a bunch of acid at a party, had a horribly vivid trip, and came out believing the world is "deeply ill" and that it needs to be fixed.

In the trip, I became a monarch figure surrounded by swastika, eagle, lion, and crown symbology.

>6-8 hours
acid lasts 12 hours senpai
its just harmless fun, but it can teach you stuff because of the different perspective it grants

>LSD
>junkies

Is this what normies believe?

this
shrooms are the thinking mans drug

I did psychedelics.

And they're just conduits for demons to feed antichrist ideologies into your Psyche (soul). The scriptures call it sorcery, in Greek: PHARMakeia.

If you want demonic possession or oppression just go and trip balls.

Genesis 3 shows a typology of psychedelic drugs in that they are a deception. The deception that they will open your eyes and make you as gods. But you will die like men.

t. kid who wants but can't get LSD

>somehow deep and insightful
Try it.

"faint buzzing" lel
the whole world was buzzing "ohm" and then the vision seemed like TV interference (but coloured) and then after the "rocket feeeling in your belly" i just "changed channel" o.o

kek shrooms are for people too scared to take acid

What will you come out enlightened about? Nothing, but satanic regurgitations of antiquity.

The thing that has been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. Is there any thing whereof it may be said, "See, this is new?" it has been already of old time, which was before us. Ecclesiastes 1:9-10

So go ahead and do it. Either you'll come out with a bigger ego while ironically thinking it has been broken, or you'll just agree that it's a drug full of BS.

Ive tripped over 100m+ times. You sir have psychosis.

If anything i became more right-wring almost and gain morals even more after psychedelic use.

COULD IT BE? THE DRUG WORKS DIFFERENTLY FOR PEOPLE? NO!

DEMONS WILL ATTACK YOU IF U BOOF LSD

Says the one with psychedelic induced psychosis.

>muh vibrations

Any stigma you have towards LSD is related towards hippies, the left, and MKULTRA. LSD will not turn you into a leftie. LSD will only magnify parts of yourself in your mind; the good and the bad. The more personal demons you have and how hard they're effecting you currently the more likely you'll have to work through a bad trip. This is also why every trip is different, and why not everyone reacts the same to the drug.

Also, 6-8 hours? More like 12-14 for LSD...

Psychadelics are tools to explore yourself. There are people who abuse them, and there are people who use them for what they're best used for. The differences between Mescaline, Mushrooms, and LSD are subtle. Mushrooms for me are preferable. These drugs pushed me more right wing: It allowed me to open my mind to the possibility that some right wing ideas could be correct.

For those interested in trying LSD or any drug for that matter please do your research!
erowid.org and psychonautwiki.org are good places to start.
Drugs can be beneficial if you contextualize your experiences and try to learn from them to help you grow as a person. There are dangers and risks that you should know before consuming ANY drug. Do your own research and have a good trip :)

Psychedelics were pushed into the public by the CIA and the satanic elite

"I'm finishing the works of Aliester Crowley (A fucked up freemasonic Satanist that ate his shit and worshipped satan, and wanted to throw Christians to be rent by lions)" - Timothy Leary

If you've ever taken LSD, you'd know it's not a drug you then want to take more of anytime soon. The 1 time I've tried it was such an intense experience that the thought of even looking a it again was totally not in the realm of reason.

Some of you faggots could use the ego death, tbqh, anyone that says LSD is addictive is in left field entirely

Stay safe user.. maybe talk to a therapist

It's all brain chemicals so it has no value is what you're saying? It's all electricity a computer is really nothing. It's all water, that bong you just toked from doesn't have any value to it. Don't stray too close to the sun buddy.

Yes but shrooms end up being way more of a mind fuck than acid, so those people are retarded

>Psychedelics were pushed into the public by the CIA and the satanic elite

Then they traveled through 4000 years in the past and gave the priests shrooms? What a loon.

LSD isn't that great outside of parties with kick as music. Take a mushroom instead.

>Slide thread.
You're too late! I have the math! I bet at least 200,000 other people do too! Where we're going, we don't need drugs.

Dude drugs lmao

Enjoy tripping on your blue pills and basing your worldview on getting high.

I don't take LSD to "learn" or "grow," I take them to have fun. If I experience something meaningful then great! But my main focus is to do things I enjoy and enhance music.

I've become increasingly redpilled from LSD without even trying. I'm an actual supporter of a fascist USA now because I can see that our democracy has been infiltrated and perverted.

1 post by this id.
sage

complete opposite here, faggot.

Everybody is different, sometimes cid is more of a mind fuck for people. It depends from person to person

the scriptures say nothing against drugs; however they tell you that you should live a healthy live-> don't overdo it but nothing else

just because you interpret it as sorcery means nothing

oh and you will die any way...you know the apple ;)

also
DUDE LSD LMAO

Just look at the people who claim that they posses some kind of spiritual knowledge from drugs. It may be hard to judge your own experience objectively, so look at the hippies.

Is LSD good for Schitzos or is that just kike prop

They are one group that pushed it on the public, but they're not the only ones. There are good indications that Mushrooms and other Psychadelics have been used before the CIA ever existed.

MKULTRA was a moraly bankrupt program; no doubt about that. The question should be "Were they successful?" Having tried LSD I'm not so certain, but I've never been fucked with the whole time through a trip either. CIANIGGERS I'm sure could be terrifying.

This is true. Sometimes trips can be a bit intense. Enough that doing frequent trips isn't desireable. That and tolerance builds fast. Minimum of a two week break between trips to have no tolerance.

No. They only pushed it into the public more to make more degenerates like the woowoo twats that killed their babies thousands of years ago.

Are you talking about Jewish filfth

nobody is trying to levitate the pentagon anymore, fag.

you can't be serious

>basing your worldview on getting high.
I don't. I've just heard that kind of talk before and i don't want you going full Syd Barrett and losing touch with the reality around you. Psychedelics can be a great tool if you're willing to do the work

The research that was done on LSD and Schizophrenia indicated that about 50% of the time it improved their situation. The other 50% of the time it made them far worse. Unfortunately the amount of time that Psychiatrists got to experiment with the drug was cut short due to Vietnam and wanting a way to lock up hippies.

As it stands right now, there aren't real good solutions for Schizos.

I'm just saying it might be really good for you-why not take thousands of doses?

MKUltra is where it's at

I don't know, why not drink 20 gallons of water? Water's good for you!

im not talking about people who try to levitate pentagon, i talk about regular new age hippies we wuz one consciousness and sheit

Never did, but why don't you try for yourself instead of being such a pussified faggot.

Yes the scriptures talk about them. They're called pharmakeia. And in extrabiblical texts, The fallen angels in the book of Enoch came down and taught man how to trip balls and think they're being enlightened.

>before lsd
>think everyone is equal, obama is alright and people who dont like him are hillbilly racists, etc
>take lsd
>look around
>realize niggers are different from everyone else
>realize my girlfriend is stupid and that most girls are pretty stupid
>realize that white people should stick together
>stop drinking and smoking weed for months

it is a redpill

>says someone is going Syd Barret while literally going Syd Barret

I love your irony.

bring links next time, boot-licker
saged

If your beliefs are changed by a drug, you never had them in the first place.

Psychedelics are the blue pill that make you think you're taking a red pill yet you never get anywhere new or special.

I am talking about the bible

youtube.com/watch?v=4ekkXrfmPM8
LSD is not addictive.[11][12] However, adverse psychiatric reactions such as anxiety, paranoia, and delusions are possible.[7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide

>if your beliefs are changed by an experience then you never had beliefs

I guess nobody has beliefs then, you aren't born with an advanced world view dingus.

> I can see that our democracy has been infiltrated and perverted
Why did facts alone not convince you of this?
What did you change your mind on during the trip?
I too love LSD but I really never go into a political head-space.

Psychedlic mushrooms gave me a full Merkebah vision and eventually led me to Christ

Do you never change your beliefs based on self-analysis or evidence? Or are you a statue that's unmoving? Challenging your own beliefs is good; you either strengthen reasons for them or find reasons that they're flawed and adjust.

If your beliefs are changed by a drug, you got too high and thought those low quality 144p videos on YouTube of people's pupils pixelating were really reptilians. And you want to feel special about being on to something that isn't there.

Watching "Republicans" parrot Democrat talking points while tripping.

what new and special places are you going to?
speak for yourself.

too much of a good thing
Psyches can give you a much clearer understanding of the world around you as well as a clearer understanding of our selves if used correctly.
How do you know I'm going full Syd Barret?
I am not the one saying
>"they're just conduits for demons to feed antichrist ideologies into your Psyche (soul). The scriptures call it sorcery, in Greek: PHARMakeia.
If you want demonic possession or oppression just go and trip balls."
That's a very unhealthy way to look at the world, i think talking it through with someone would help but it seems as though you don't want to hear a dissenting opinion

what about dmt?

>that life is like a simulation man
youre gonan learn this whether you dropa cid or not

psychedelics alter your thinking. having your thinking altered can lead to insightful realizations and epiphanies you wouldn't have reached otherwise. not really rocket science.

It's funny when people who are too afraid to try LSD try and explain what it is to people who have done it. Fucking check yourself, haha.

I have done a quick research and as it seems the scriptures only contempt them in the context of witchcraft

Dude like wow dude its like dude dude dude

Christ can meet you anywhere, no matter how degenerate. even in the woowoo of antichrist judes.

Yes, junkies really believe they're enlightened because of drugs.

It's sad.

so who here ACTUALLY is /lsd/?

>junkies
nobody is addicted to lsd
3/10 weak bait
try harder next time

... anti drug shills?
see

Says the one letting psychedelic drugs control their life.

There's nothing unhealthy about acknowledging the reality (a reality that clearly triggers you as you can do nothing but resort ad hominem fallacies. Which is giving you too much credit as that implies an attempt to use logic)

Your subconscious merges with your conscious.
This drug is not about feeling good, enjoying a brief dopamine rush and partying.
It is best used to realize things about yourself you normally would not know. You do not see silly things, hallucinations and what not, you simply reflect on the side of you hide from yourself.

A worthwhile experience at least once in your life, if you get the right set and setting.

I was a violent criminal before LSD and shrooms. When used responsibly for the purpose of getting lost in your own mind, it's incredibly healing. I changed my life for the better. Puts a lot of shit in perspective

>microdots
pls, thumbprints or bust

I'm all out, but I still have a decent amount of DMT left. Might go do some in the woods tmw.

>crying about fallacies
>can't form an argument himself
>thinks lsd "controls people's lives"

>junkie tier reasoning

>DNA helix discovered on LSD
>Doc Ellis pitches a no hitter game on LSD

You're just a jealous bitch, son. And it's shrooms that give you a spiritual feeling.

I bet you still worship at the alter of the child circumcisers, how is your pedo mutilation still legal, faggot?

I did psychedelics. Perhaps you're too burnt out to acknowledge the fact that I stated that.

But you do you. Take psychedelics and think you're getting somewhere where all you need to do is have a thinking mind to realize that money is fake and that the world is orchestrated by higher powers, and to figure your way into either screwing or leaving the system instead of giving into the system's hype about the drugs they externalize.

I'm not letting drugs control my life. You seem to know SOO much about me even though i've never mentioned even taking the substance.
There is no one correct perception of reality, merely our perceptions of the the objective space around us. I'm worried you might be stuck in your own reality..

I took LSD and saw a giant radiating effervescent swastika on my ceiling

I'm not making this up or kidding... what did my brain mean by this?

>proves my point

Lol. Oh, u.

>we thought it would crest today but the bayou is rising and we can not figure out why

The levees are getting worse

Discovering shit on drugs is no different that the coke heads and drunkards that discovered stuff.

>all drugs are the exact same substance with the exact same effects

Yes goy, fund the war on drugs.

Acid isn't that mind blowing unless you take an extremely unhealthy dose of it, at which point you might as well be doing a more intense psychedelic. With that said, the more intense psychedelics genuinely do alter the way you think for the rest of your life. When I was a young Commie I took a research chemical "DOET" with my Commie girlfriend and it awakened me to all of the (((subversion))) that I had been subjected to since birth. When I looked at my circumcised dick I saw a snake, when I looked at my tattooed slovenly girlfriend I saw a pure innocent doll corrupted and raped by a force that wanted her people exterminated. My degenerate experience is what opened my eyes to my duty.

The system wants you on LSD so badly that they created a multinational trade deal which required the drug to be completely outlawed?

>is this what justice miles believe
No not at all. LSD is considered by psychonaughts to be man made chemical entertainment.
To experience something spiritual you'd seek out psilocybin/psilocin, DMT or mescaline, thenaturally occurring 'entheogens'.
An entheogenic substance is that which brings the divine within, the literal interpretation of entheogen.

>is this what junkies believe
That was my spell checker that jumbled those words.

>get triggered by someone's point
>go on about Jews when their point is shattered

Classic Sup Forums

DMT>mushrooms>LSD

Your brain likes fractals when you trip. I really want to find out why...

If I ever make a lot of money, I'm going to paint fractals all over the Southern US. Schools, businesses, and churches will be swimming in psychedelia. The groundwork is already set since a lot of my generation in the South are very much into the jam scene.

There is something primordial about it, but I haven't yet figured out what it is. Psychedelic tribes will be our cultural heritage in the future.

Are you at least acknowledging the arguments people are making? You seem to be attacking everyone's character but not their points.

And that little square formed mustache started to form right beneath your nose.

It's a hegelian dialect. The war on anything always has people choosing sides. And it gets the system more money and control. The CIA and freemasonic shills are the ones that created the modern psychedelic movements. The Spirit Molecule is written by a Mason (jew) for fuck sake.