They're trying to meme Amazon's show 'Black America' as a bad thing for racists

I don't think they realize the absolutely massive source of memes for our side this show is going to be.
These people are so retarded, they actually think we want to keep blacks here to live with us so we can exploit them somehow for financial gain.
The obvious reality is that we'd be dancing in the streets if all blacks moved to their own ethnostate, as long as they never come back.
I don't see this show going for more than one season, but that one season is going to be enough to plant the idea in normie heads of not only a black ethnostate, but a white ethnostate.

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>their own country
>not a festering shithole needing massive aid

you choices are limited here

Huh? Slaves were relocated to Liberia. Then they immediately set up slave trading there.

They have their own country. It is in LA, Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit. There they can "be themselves".

yeah is this just a fantasy plot or do they really not not know about the disaster that was Liberia?

Are Jews truly this dumb? Or is this just the average liberal mind? None of us here want to live with blacks or enslave them, we just want them gone. Whether that is back to Africa or giving them a few states of their own in America - I don't care either way. I will happily take either way as long as I get separation.

>>their own country
It is called Liberia.

>Amazon and Netflix keep making shows to spite white people
>nobody watches them
>they keep loosing money
>get even more angry and spiteful
>make more shows to spite white people for not watching
>lose even more subscribers and money

I love it

this is just an advertisement for their shitty show

When this show comes out, we need to get blacks excited about the idea of having their own ethnostate within the U.S.
I don't care if you live in one of these states that the show takes place in. Obviously it will never happen, at least not successfully since it's blacks.
The point is to get people thinking about ethnostates and the benefits of racial segregation at the national level.
If blacks start openly saying that they want an ethnostate, it becomes a little more acceptable for whites to do the same thing in the mind of the normie.

Yall dumb. American white supremacy needs nogs. American racism wants a caste system, not for the nogs to leave.

>implying that wouldn't have been way better than "integrating" them

If they actually knew how those rural and suburban retards thought they wouldn't be so smug

Wouldn't that just be the entire continent of Africa?

Blacks don't see it that way.
They literally believe
>da white man done dug up all da gold and da diamonds in colonial times
and that is why Africa is poor now, despite it being one of the most rich in natural resources places on Earth today.
You could get them to believe that they would flourish in a black ethnostate located in America, the logic being it would be just like it is here, but without evil whitey oppressing them.

They're historical revisionists

You're about everything except losing subs

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

The South IS the black ethnostate.
Why whites continue to live there is beyond me.

Are these cunts making a tv show about liberia?

Think of all the We Wuz memes we will get from this.

There are white nationalists who support blacks having their own country on North America.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

KEK

The sheer amount of WE WUZ potential means that this show will be a goldmine for memes mocking black supremacist retards. Liberals are this delusional.