TRUMP DIDN'T MEET WITH ANY HURRICANE HARVEY VICTIMS WHILE IN TEXAS

Of course he didn't. He was only there for publicity. He doesn't actually give two shits about anyone but himself.

newsweek.com/trump-didnt-meet-any-hurricane-harvey-victims-while-texas-656931

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/newsweek.com/trump-didnt-meet-any-hurricane-harvey-victims-while-texas-656931
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/30/texans-dont-want-empathy-want-help-trump-far-delivered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please archive those
unvis.it/newsweek.com/trump-didnt-meet-any-hurricane-harvey-victims-while-texas-656931

Huh? Then who is he talking to in the pic?

yeah we know and Hillary would have had them dragged out in front of the cameras for her to pretend to shake hands with and then jetted off without really giving a shit, what a beautiful thing it would have been

>Muh major news channel talking to random individuals about how shit their life currently is.
This shit needs to end.

What does meeting Hurricane victims accomplish exactly?

Optics?

If I wanted a virtue-signaling moron in the White House I would have voted for Hillary.

Trump shouldn't even be there Texas has billions of dollars and 30 million people

Storms should not be federal issues I find the storm politicization such fucking pointless and annoying nonsense

Oh look it's the same ukrop (or proxy user) that shills against trump all day long.

Now, even the german media stated he did a good job at disaster relief and that should mean something.

You people just twist everything to fit your warped fucked little heads
What part of he didn't want to interfere with rescue efforts didnt you fucking understand?/ that and the damn roads are flooded

Houstonfag here. Trump's visit was embarrassing. The fact he kept talking about the turn out to his visit made it seem like it was all about him and him saying we're going to get you up and "operating immediately" shows how naive he is about an event like this. It's going to take months for things to get back to normal for a lot of the people affected. I was here for Ike and a lot of my friends didn't get back into their homes for nearly a year.
>This is historic. It's EBIN.
Seriously fuck off dude. Just look at the disaster area a bit, say how bad the storm was and how you feel sorry for people who lost their homes and family members, and promise federal aid. That's all people want to hear. Don't come down here all cheery like this was just some big rainstorm.

He sees himself as the american spirit. So when he said what a turnout he meant he loved how many good americans had turned up on this day to gather around the most american symbol of all.

>Trump didn't meet with Harvey victims, he only went and talked to people in a city ravaged by the Hurricane!

>George W Bush did a great job meeting with Hurricane victims!

Which is it? Did GWB show solidarity with Katrina victims, or does he not care about black people???

your mother raised a fucking retard. is she dead yet?

Should the President make attempts to comfort the citizens after a disaster rather than just let relief efforts do their thing? What is he going to be able to do?

I didn't vote for the guy and I'm saying that.. I mean this isn't a bipartisan thing it's just reasonable. What's him going to Texas and doing a speech going to do?

I've noticed that people have a lot of expectations for Trump but some of them are that he should do traditional things. Some of these very people are atheists who are against tradition for the sake of tradition.. yet they want to be pandered to and talked to in a certain way.

fake news sage

>I didn't vote for the guy and I'm saying that.. I mean this isn't a bipartisan thing it's just reasonable. What's him going to Texas and doing a speech going to do?

Either he goes and shows Hurricane victims he cares about them, or he doesn't go and he's labeled as a piece of shit who doesn't care about hurricane victims (see: Bush after Katrina).

It's a lose-lose, there's no argument, it's just another excuse to hate the President for no logical reason.

OBAMA DIDNT VISIT THE HARVEY VICTIMS WTF

Sorry nordbro I'm on mobile

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/30/texans-dont-want-empathy-want-help-trump-far-delivered/

This is not actually an image of Clinton

what would meeting with them accomplish?

>Trump goes to victims
>DONALD GROMPH EXPLOITING TRAGEDY
>OPTICS OBSESSED HWATABOUTISM TRUMP DISRUPTING RESCUE EFFORTS

>Should the President make attempts to comfort the citizens after a disaster rather than just let relief efforts do their thing? What is he going to be able to do?

Houstonfag here again and I agree with you, he won't really be able to do anything. It's totally an optics issue, but optics are still very important unfortunately.

I am tired of this shit. It's not a big deal if he doesn't go over there and talk to them. That's not his job, he can't do anything that's not already being done. It's an expensive move for quick PR. It's bringing the president into an area and other vehicles and secret service and setting up plans incase things happen in a recently affected by a natural disaster for a PR move.. and Trump isn't really well liked. How much money is that going to be?

Saves money, this guy doesn't give a fuck about those cheap PR moves right now either. Should I complain that he doesn't do fucking easter egg hunts on the front lawn and sing and dance at dinners? Fuck these people, you all are right when you call it fake news.

larpfag here. DRUMPF is embarrassing. He didn't give me a handie while he was here. IMPEEEEESH!!!!!

There are so many reasons he should be impeached, but some shitheads come along and sneak in and say "yeah, and why doesn't he do a speech in the middle of floodwaters that doesnt help anyone?"

I can't believe people agree with that shit. Then another guy will come along with "Hey, why should I listen to you, you think he should be impeached because he didn't do a speech in Houston.", four replies of "No, I don't, I don''t associate with them" and 5 hours later the discussion is over. And up above a jew rubs his hands.

It would be rude to just go in there to give words to those people. No matter what liberals will always complain about something or another.

>t's an expensive move for quick PR. It's bringing the president into an area and other vehicles and secret service and setting up plans

That's another thing, I saw articles complaining that Trump took 3-4 whole days to get to Texas. What the fuck was he supposed to do? Fly Air Force One into a Category 4 Hurricane? It's insane, and then when he does show up, the same outlets complain about the tiniest part of his announcement, "oh, he talked about a big crowd! He must not care about these people!"

Ignoring the fact that literally a day ago they were screeching that he hadn't shown up.

lmao, blumbfph is fucking finished

>Houstonfag here
That's your first mistake, son. Elevation 80ft.

>The fact he kept talking about the turn out to his visit
Let it sink in for a second, dumbass. That fucking guy gets people behind him even when they are at their worst.

> It's going to take months
Yep, we all know that. I betcha downtown is going to be operating within a week or two, though. Place your bets.

>I was here for Ike
So you didn't learn your lesson 9 years ago? Not too smart are ya?

>promise federal aid. That's all people want to hear
Annnnnnnd there ya have it. Live in a fucking bowl, expect handouts when shit hits the fan, and don't hear buzzwords like "welfare", so you get your panties in a wad?

You, sir, are part of the fucking problem.

Post a timestamp that proves you're in Houston. Otherwise I'm just gonna assume you're a shill larping

Anything Trump does they'll find a way to spin it that he's doing something selfish. Why bother with this fake news?

I feel sorry for people who have to interact with you

Trump doesnt virtue signal so lets virtue signal by pointing out that trump didnt virtue signal. I dont "help" when taking my car to a mechanic i stay the fuck out the way.

who wants to meet with sea level faggots

Jesus Christ this. It's like when my girlfriend says her stomach isn't feeling well and I ask her if she took anything and she gets mad because she wants empathy and not a solution. Fucking Christ people are so emotional, I don't understand people who cry over spilt milk. The hurricane happened, let's man up and fucking fix the issue then say how sorry we are.

>blames me for living in an area where a natural disaster could strike
So you don't think people should live on the gulf coast, east coast, tornado alley, or near fault lines too right? Fuck off, I'm not uprooting my life because there's a slim chance of my house getting fucked up by a storm. Rita didn't get me, Ike didn't get me, and neither did Harvey.This is a 1000 year storm. Living in areas like Meyerland where they've been flooded 3 times in 2 years is what's retarded.
>I betcha downtown is going to be operating within a week or two, though. Place your bets.
Wouldn't be surprised since there wasn't even very much flooding down there. I drove around down town Houston on Sunday and there were barely any streets flooded. Unfortunately Houston is much more than down town so it will take months to recover.
>Live in a fucking bowl, expect handouts when shit hits the fan,
Yes that's how federal aid works with natural disasters. There isn't a single place in the country that wouldn't want federal aid if something like this happened to them.

I'm not going to bother taking a new picture. Reverse image search this one I took the other day. There will be no matching results.

>There are so many reasons he should be impeached
Care to mention some of those reasons?

And? You act like Trump was out in the waters blowing the hurricane towards them. They knew it was coming they should have found a way out.

Trump visits and meets nobody = For himself (Evil)

Trump Visits and meets victims (Security would have to be there and the president being there would be a distraction) = More lives were lost cause he just wanted attention and they were to distracted by the president to save anyone. (Evil)

Trump doesn't go = He doesn't care about anyone. (Evil)

There is no winning with you SJW liberals. Just shut the heck up.

Meeting with the victims is the publicity stunt, retard.

He's there to access the damage and plan relief, not hold meetings with some chucklefucking plebes. Let the dems engage in that fakery.