Disney thinking of firing its token black Star Wars actor for saying character would fuck him

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BaymaxSix/status/902684154587963392
twitter.com/JohnBoyega/status/902847952187772930
youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
youtube.com/watch?v=WL2txMU50CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please explain this to someone who doesn't understand the reference.

>muh dik

Nigger speak for doggystyle

Maybe they won't hire him again but firing him from their biggest franchise when he is one of the main characters? lol

this

I don't speak ooga booga what did he mean?

Sauce cause that would be hilarious even though boyega was actually fine in the movie

Nothing better when Marxist bullshit consumes itself

i dunno he's retarded

I hope they do nothing but keep casting him in more movies

twitter.com/BaymaxSix/status/902684154587963392

Maybe I'm not high test enough, but that shit actually made me nauseous, especially imagining the smell.

>when muh dik ends up costing you your career

weren't they going to make is character gay?

depending on what his contract says he might need to prep his angus.

Disney will add that scene to the new star wars. Since when do you think Disney cares about anything except money.

He will still get some offers here and there but at least his contract with the Mouse is fucked.

email disney and tell them you dont want your kids watching movies with people who sexualize star wars as the idols for your rugrats

God damn op post some fucking context.

WOW, SEXIST MUCH?!?

Nobody in this thread has any idea what they're talking about.

>Padme, Leia, Rey
Let's see here. Padme fucked a literal emo faggot that turned into Darth fucking Vader. Leia got all wet for Han Solo, and created the next fucking faggoty half breed something sith bitch boy, and Rey is smitten with an actual IRL faggot that played a character that was too faggoty to be a fucking Storm Trooper.

And Disney, which does nothing but appeal to faggots, is thinking of firing an actual faggot for saying his character is a faggot?

Really? What is this? Star Wars ended with Palpatine flying over the rails after Luke got beat the fuck up, yet again, for being a pussy. Vader is the actual true hero of the entire fucking thing because "redemption" and "fuck your lightening bolts, hold my beer and watch this shit" toughness.

>Since when do you think Disney cares about anything except money.
Since "The Princess and the Frog"

>Padme
>Strong character

KEK

>disney firing someone for insinuating race mixing

What do you mean?

He's going to get a promotion

Did you blame marx for black culture? Are you fucking retarded?

Where is there any evidence that Disney is considering taking action?

They put him in a coma so if his toys sell bad they can just write him out

Yeah you should know, Frog.
Everyone knows it's true about your dogshit skinned womyn.

Did ops tweet get deleted or did it never exist? Can't find it.

Either kill him off or make him gay with the pilot guy. Poet.

here's the tweet
twitter.com/JohnBoyega/status/902847952187772930

It still made over 250 million dollars worldwide, it was a box office success.
Anyway, we should support films like this, it was actually hand drawn, not CGI shit.
Also, one of the best villain songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw

Great movie. Yeah the music was amazing. Got a black kitten shortly after and named her Tiana.

Ugly culture, I hate how we're forced to host their "carnivals", all the trash go there and behave like rabid baboons. I wish Disney would fire him but they probably see shit like that as "progressive" and healthy.

Strong females don't have sex ?

>Strong females don't have sex
FACT

>Disney thinking of firing its token black Star Wars actor for saying character would fuck him
this is obviously bs. the 2nd movie is done, with no doubt plans for 3rd already long finished. they're not going to potentially rewrite a protagonist out of the plot, or replace with another actor, just because some salty feminists got upset.

I don't think that's something a man with a confederate flag would say.

>Padme is a thirsty slut that gets off on the idea of being with younger man who isn't supposed to be in love
>Rey is a massive mary sue that masters any skill instantly and doesn't need a man to hold her hand
>Leia is the typical brave princess that falls for the dashing rogue and ends up divorcing him
Strong female role models everybody

Asking again, WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT DISNEY IS CONSIDERING FIRING HIM OVER THIS?

Or are you a stupid nigger too?

>Disney consides firing Boyega
>no link
Not buying it.

Pol is alt-fake new!

As long as their kids look white, with colored eyes (blue,green,hazel), and a permanent tan, it's cool... so sad for single white Jedi mothers with little nigglets...

prob what they are going to do.

You don't find it ironic I named a black cat Tiana? I live in CA and it triggers my liberal friends.

As a matter of fact it was the last traditionally drawn film Disney made. Now it's 100% CGI shit.

The new Disney Princess is being presented as the "independent" woman who doesn't need a man to be happy or successful, just like in Frozen. I believe they are going to make Rey into a similar type of character to continue to push that feminist agenda. She will go her own way.

Married to her faith? Like a nun; that's respectable! If they do it right!

Eh. no? I don't understand.
My mom never gave her cat a name for whatever reason. It's pure black so I just call it big nig since it's fat as shit.

He wanted to blacked your sister.

Lol. Well we name all our animas after Disney characters. I thought it was funny anyway.

As long as that nigger doesn't turn her to the dark side... -Blacked...

>disney hires nigger
>surprised when nigger acts like nigger "ooga booga where da white women at"
ARAYAN'D

imaginemyshark

He asks Rey if she has "a boyfriend, a cute boyfriend?" It was too weird not to be intentionally hinting at gayness...

This.

This cunt is clearly a black supremacist. What he said about Game of Thrones was fucking retarded. There are tonnes of black actors and peoples of colour cast in GoT. Infact, if you include all the extras they use in the Danny scenes in Essos there is more shitskins in game of thrones than actual white people. If there's one white actor it's too many for people like John Oogabooyaga

The movie was shit except for the villain who was carrying the entire thing

Raymond was great what are you talking about?

How old are you? I was like 10 when that movie came out, it just seems weird that a grown man like yourself watches disney movies then. Unless you have a family.

Early 30's yeah I have a family.

OH that's rare. Most of these faggots, even with all their preaching, will never get married ever.

I don't know, I haven't seen it in a long time. I agree that the villain was really good though. I just appreciate that it was actually hand drawn, all my favourite movies (other than Shrek ofc :DDDD) were hand drawn. Home on the Range, for instance, I loved that movie when I was a kid. I don't remember too much about it though, guess I got to rewatch it.

>Hollywood's pet negro is going to muh dik his hay out of a job
2017 is great, you guys

Didn't watch Disney Wars the last of the mary sue and never will.
Also Star Wars is garbage for children and the only decent movie in the franchise is Empire Strikes Back.

Goddamn, Boyega has been bix-nooding hard recently.

>main character
Token nigger you mean.

Is she a kike tho? I'm sure Disney wouldn't give a fuck if he were talking about an white.

What do you think of Muslims in a 1/10th Muslim country that is growing fast?
Let me guess
>Muh based Muslims!

token nig can be swapped with any other 2 bit look alike and zero fucks would be given

b-b-back that ass up

youtube.com/watch?v=WL2txMU50CI

I wish Rei would back dat ass up

>muh dick nigga
A YO HOL UP
U BE SAYIN
DAT I CANT BE SAYIN
DAT YT WIMEN WAN MUH BBC?

His nigtrooper was better written and better acted than Mary Sue Jedi. He was bumbling, incompetent, and desperate to impress the first white girl to pay him any attention. Useless at his job, he was literally a space janitor. He was still my favorite of all the characters in that abomination of a movie.

OP YOURE RETARDED

THIS DOESNT MEAN DISNEY
IS DOING ANYTHING HES
ONLY REFERENCING THAT THAT WOMAN
KNOWS HOW TO DANCE NOTHING MORE

RACISM IS SEEDED DEEP WITHIN YOU
SO YOU AUTO JUMP TO ACCUSE BY ASSUMPTION TYPICAL DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY FEAR BASED EGO COMPLEX
IN ACTION FOLKS

>liking worst girl

I agree, Vader is the only real man in the series

George Lucas is having a hearty belly laugh as we reply to this thread.

Black dance is just dry humping to music

yeah anakin in I-III was exactly the same temperamental pussy as luke in IV-VI. haven't seen any of the pozzed new shit though

Beautiful

I'M A BRAINLET, PLEASE EXPLAIN ME

Gentlemen.

I want episode 8 to be Chewbacca beating all other other characters to death with a broken C3PO

They all sucked that much.

>I want episode 8 to be Chewbacca beating all the other characters to death with a broken C3PO
I'd preorder tickets.

if anyone didn't read this, please do.

Boyega was so shit in the new Star Wars. All he does is shout and make super frantic movements and thinks this is acting

The only people who wouldn't call this sexual assault are nigs.