Why the fuck do white nationalists in the alt right want to murder nonwhites so badly?

Why the fuck do white nationalists in the alt right want to murder nonwhites so badly?

The majority of white nationalists are sociopathic and mentally ill individuals.

Stupid question, most don't and the ones that do are edgelords who couldn't do it if they wanted to. If anything I would send them all back to their countries

Empathy doesn't apply to an outgroup. Nonwhites are nonpersons according to their "morality."

and when they refuse? When they fight back, what do you do? Do you fight them or give up?

>If anything I would send them all back to their countries

Which is impossible. Take for example non whites in America who make up nearly 45% of the US population, the majority of them being naturalized citizens.

Yeah this series of racially motivated homicides all around the country has to end.

Oh wait...

MAYBE THIS

there was never any proof that nationalism was about murdering everyone.
That was propaganda created in WW2 and a lie that is continued to this day

>but some Hillbillies say dumb shit on the internet!
and so do dumb commies, and especially numb niggers. Face it, a % of everyone is a retarded violent ape.

America is 62% non hispanic white pedro. Keep dreaming

Because they are pea brained cuckist arseholes

>Nonwhites are nonpersons according to their "morality."

What the hell does that even mean?

stop using the term alt right its a cia psyop to shed a negative light on us.

because they are paid by jews to demonstrate that whites are niggers too

Sure and each day that goes by hundreds of nonwhite baby Americans are born, meanwhile confederate statues/white nationalism websites are taken down left and right and white nationalists are being labeled as terrorist groups, state after state. Also white women are mixing with nonwhite men at unprecedented rate compared to a decade ago.

More like living the dream, top fucking kek

self defense.

Because the non-whites not only want to murder us for having a superior skin color, they also organize based on race to accomplish this task.

let me help you out sweetie
nonwhites = people who are not white
are = this is a verb, hope you can figure it out on your own ;)
nonpersons = not people
according = as stated by
their = belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
"morality" = something you subhumans don't have

hope that helped sugar

maybe because the competition is really kicking ass at non white murder

False.

The majority of anti-white nationalists, Antifa for example, are white.

Basically, everyone wants to murder you faggots.

You didn't explain shit, you just have little ironic half assed comments on the words you used. Typical low IQ inbred hick.

why do you resort to strawmen

okay dear, if you didn't understand it maybe we should take you back to middle school, hm? What's that, you're in middle school already? Sorry sugar, maybe elementary school is more your speed ;)

If they can be brought in, they can be removed. They don't belong here and never will. They're pawns in an ongoing atrocity against the American people (Northwestern Europeans).

>If they can be brought in, they can be removed

No they can't. They're legal citizens. Majority of them naturalized. You choosing to ignore this is showing you are willing to ignore reason. They are protected by the consitituion as well. You have no basis for any of your statements, just dellusional ramblings.

No one talks about killing or genocide. They have to go out the way they came in. They all have actual homelands to go back to. It's easy. It's painless. My mother was an adult before these non-whites were ever let in. It's very new. They aren't rooted here at all.

Blacks have no right to be here and have no real history here or otherwise to speak of. They've been a burden and antagonistic since the beginning. As they remind us daily, this isn't their country and our history isn't theirs. It's white history. It's OURS. This system is white, through and through. Everything this country ever represented was white/Western ideals. Europeans are America.

>The majority of anti-white nationalists, Antifa for example, are white.
And what does that change? They're brainwashed anti-whites. They do what rich Jews want, which to oppress and help destroy Europeans.

False. The 1965 immigration act was a hostile act against the people. It can be reversed.

I do not wish to murder anyone. I just wanted a place whites can have to ourselves, with the values the United States was founded upon until the Jews took advantage of Christians, changed the writing in the Bible to make them appear God's chosen people.

Because nonwhites are retarded