We have to fix T_D

How many of you post on T_D? What is their problem? The absolutely hate Mudslimes and bunch them all together, but whenever they see a nigger or Mexican Trump supporter they claim he is "based Patriot". How do they not see that a few % of niggers is not worth having the other 90%? The majority of them are looting in Houston right now. Are they really that far gone or do they put on a act because of the environment?

Are you using Mexican to actually mean people form Mexico or have cultural roots there or as a catch-all term for Hispanics? Because it's retarded to lump Hispanics together with niggers because not only do they hate each other but different Hispanic groups behave differently. Mexicans and the sort are the niggers of the Hispanic community.

That aside reddit are normalfags so they'll defend as many black guys as they can because of moralfaggotry and trying to gain advantage with the other normies.

I was banned for posting the Duke vs jones debate. That place has jidf mods. All the muslim hate is proof of that. "hate our golem, goy, but leave us out of it"

Just 5 years ago you could never have a mainstream online community hate an "ethnic group"

The fierce defending of Jews and others is a natural counter measure to dipping of the toe into this new acceptability.

But in the long term if you can recognise one destructive culture, you will recognise others in time.

I read both. r/the_donald is actively trying to not look like Nazis. Most of them are not racists or white supremacists. A handful sure, but only a small minority. Based people of any race is a good them for t_d because it shows that the deplorables are nit just a bunch of racist old white men but in fact think Trump can MAGA.

Personally, I don't think he will accomplish much and that Wall will never be built.

What did that nigger steal from that poor old white man?

mexicans, they always do their "we love our LEGAL immigration" bullshit.

I think T_D is a good gateway redpill for normies before they eventually find their way here.

They care to much about what people think. But I do however think Trump will accomplish a lot, but not until the rest of the Government is replaced. Could be years.

They make for good shield, that is all, not that it really matters.

I was reading a post yesterday because I do get news from there, and someone posted he supported Nat Soc and Trump needed more power to accomplish his agenda and had like 50 down votes and they started their anti Nazi bullshit while at the same time they are sharing several threads from Sup Forums ... makes no sense.

Any Trump supporter that thinks he's NotSoc is just as wrong as a liberal that thinks he's NatSoc. The reality is Trump is Co-opted into everyone's agenda.

Fuck, they've resorted to straight up looting old people for ransom money. America has a problem

T_D should get some real redpills instead of their usuall bullshit.

Gotta make them full KKK. Then will come time for jews.

Not all will accept it, but if at least 1/3 of them will, it was worth it.

This. and...

It's because many the_donald folks come to Sup Forums for banter/satire.

Also, anyone saying T_D is a shill trying to subvert the community, like this cunt:

You can support Trump and believe in Nat Soc. I think that is what he was alluding too. He wants a Nat Soc form of Government. He said Trump needed more power and with our current system of Government the US could not be fixed because everything requires a vote, by people who will never vote for it (like Ryan and McCain). Democracy needed to be suspended until the problems got fixed. I tried finding the post but can't

Are you guys retarded? what fake news websites have you found now? tell me so i can get it taken down.

>How do they not see that a few % of niggers is not worth having the other 90%?
Why just keep the 10% of good ones?

Rastas and Jamaicans are usually pretty chill desu. The first black guy I ever met as a kid was a Rasta and the first thing he said was.. "woaahh man, I love dat shirt!!"

Good for him. Do you want us to give him medal for not killing, raping and looting?

>different Hispanic groups behave differently
I'm going to guess you're a filthy spic, maybe Cuban. You are all vermin.

What makes you say that user kun?

>reddit
go back

>The absolutely hate Mudslimes and bunch them all together
Gee, it's almost as if they are bankrolled by a certain small middle eastern country with an ax to grind or something.

>How many of you post on T_D?

Maybe you should go back.

What the fuck else do you call it?

some of us still aren't faggy Reddit apologists like you

I think people underestimate how influential the_donald really is. The amount of help the_donald has given Trump is amazing, more than other candidates got from multiple superpacs. Sup Forums, which is almost entirely recycled r/the_DonaId memes has basically taken over Sup Forums. At one stage Trump was a complete joke on Sup Forums, now the pro-Trump Sup Forums board has like 100k posters, all thanks to the_donald's influence.

Go away, Milo.

T D has been taken over by (((them)))