Xanatos gambit

>Xanatos gambit
why are leftists such nerds

they're all soyboys and hambeasts
thanks for the white pill

what's a white pill

hope for the future

we should start a campaign the promotes putting the far right nazis on trains and shipping them to special camps

>using tv tropes terms inironically

or

or

you could do nothing and let the left fuck up

your strategy gives us charlottesville, the other strategy gives us berkley
i actually watched gargoyles, it was shit

Why can't leftists empathize with other people? They are incapable of understanding other people have different opinions. They act as if they are unequivocally wrong, like everyone else must agree with them and if they don't they are in denial or some evil racist nazi who laughs when a puppy is murdered.

It's almost like doubling down on defending violent anarcho-commies was a bad idea or something

saved

>Xanatos gambit

he's not even using it right....not that i would know or anything.
i'm cool.

That's not how a Xanatos Gambit works. A Xanatos Gambit is where you accomplish some goal in the long-term even if you're defeated in the short.

>Example: Trump arms Antifa so they can try to overthrow the government. If Antifa loses, they get wiped out and the Left loses what little support it has remaining. If Antifa wins, their inherent incompetence means they get overthrown in a year and replaced by a hard-right dictatorship which also purges the Left.

>why can't leftists empathise with other people?
I know right, should be like the right who show immense empathy so long as you're not a nigger, chink, spic, kike, giganigger, faggot, tranny or female.

Exactly, if anything, it's usually leftists who are unable to empathize. 'Part and parcel' and all that bullshit. Even after all the recent Islamist attacks they were still shilling for Islam.

>'B-but think of all those poor Muslims getting dirty looks and mean tweets. The are the REAL victims!'

If those pictures of the poor dead kids lying in the street after the Nice attack still didn't change their minds, nothing will.

i show empathy to everyone but roo fuckers as long as they deserve it

You know, you either are virtuous and non-violent or you go around setting shit on fire and breaking people's skulls.
Can't have it both ways.

This. Fucking morons can't do anything right.

I almost barfed.

>why are leftists such nerds
reading tvtropes and pretending they know anything is only "nerdy" to normies

Yes, the alt right is very incapable of empathy too, but at least they recognize that a different world view exists, even if they consider it retarded. I guess my point really is that leftists act like fundamentalists who truly just can't comprehend that some people will disagree with them. They remind me of christians who think atheists are just mad at god because they can't accept some people simply don't believe on it.

mentioning something from gargoyles as an adult is pretty fucking nerdy

nerd

And the alt right doesnt see themselves as unequivocally correct? Left and right are both as stubborn and as each other when it comes to their beliefs, both are capable of refuting any validity of the other and creating toxic extremes.

>And the alt right doesnt see themselves as unequivocally correct?
the alt-right is one part e-celeb and two parts media fabrication

it isn't a political organization with a platform, unlike groups like antifa with clearly expressed goals and communist symbols